Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Nick Jamerson
Congrats Nick on your signing with Pikeville College
Congrats Nick
Way to go Nick, Look foward to seeing you back on the football field where you belong kid !!!
should have went there in first place
im sure we will here a great deal out of him
welcome home
Awesome news. Congrats Nick
Congrats Nick!
I have to say that he made the right choice....been wondering when he was going public with the info.
Congrads Nick. The bears are going good on the recruiting right now...
if only they couldve managed david jones lol haha
Congrats Nicholas!
Good Luck on the Hill.. and the Turf!
Wow! Congrats Nick!!! Doug Howard, Nick Jamerson, rumors of more great local talent heading to PC next year...add our mountain guys to the returning roster and things are looking great on the hill!!!
I am already excited about next season.
You and me both!!!
Congrats Nick. Can't believe you didn't tell me about this one. :wink:
spxdad Wrote:Wow! Congrats Nick!!! Doug Howard, Nick Jamerson, rumors of more great local talent heading to PC next year...add our mountain guys to the returning roster and things are looking great on the hill!!!
I am already excited about next season.

Congrats Nick!!!!

Thats exactly what Pikeville College needed, kids like Howard and Jamerson to draw some sort of community involvement that will rally behind the team. If PC's coach can continue to draw the best local athletes from EKY,SWV, a little here and there then the program will be on a steady incline to success.

I think signing Jamerson, along with Howard, is a step in that direction.
i think u made a good choice but i wish u had a shot to go elswhere
Congrats nick ur going to add a lot of help to pikevilles program with howard
Gonna be fun, aint it jamerson................
Congrats Nick.

Shoulda been watchin you in Lexington though Smile
It would have been nice to have played at UK. But that preffered walk-on crap is a waste. Yes you'd be on the team, but college is hard enough, and when you add football it makes it even harder, ESPECIALLY when the money is coming out of your own pocket. It's nice to go to a school that says they want you and then back it up with money.
Congrats
I bet it will be tougher than he thinks.
gish, I hear there's going to be a signing Tuesday afternoon! Big Grin
Pikeville is defintiley gonna sneak its way into the top 10 in NAIA in the next few years
o-line Wrote:gish, I hear there's going to be a signing Tuesday afternoon! Big Grin

Good to see another P-burg faithful on BGR Big Grin
:wink:

Thanks!
Hurley Wrote:Congrats

Didn't ever think for a second it would be easy.
Well it will be tougher because youve got better competition coming from all over the US. Instead of the usual slow 6'0 CB, you've got a 6'2 CB that runs a 4.4. Of course, there's always going to be a few D-1 players coming in the NAIA. Good luck Nick. Big Fan.
gish Wrote:
Hurley Wrote:Congrats

Didn't ever think for a second it would be easy.

If it was easy, everybody would be doing it, right gish?
Congrats Nicholas, can't wait to have you up here with us, now we gotta get "Moose", J-Carr, and Joe up here too.
SuperMario Wrote:Well it will be tougher because youve got better competition coming from all over the US. Instead of the usual slow 6'0 CB, you've got a 6'2 CB that runs a 4.4. Of course, there's always going to be a few D-1 players coming in the NAIA. Good luck Nick. Big Fan.

6'2 corner? That's big for an NFL corner.
I was thinking the same.
congrats