Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Hazard predictions and bets!
yeah but how long are they out for and who is out is what im asking billhilly
tigers by 14
bigpun Wrote:yeah but how long are they out for and who is out is what im asking billhilly

I do not know who is out or who is playing.
Like to see the Tigers win but I like Hazard in this one. 42-12
Hazard by 12
hillbilly Wrote:I believe you mean they have 18 players left to dress. They started the year with around 25.

I believe that is what I said, lol. They had 19 and one broke his arm, leaving 18.

bigpun Wrote:yeah but how long are they out for and who is out is what im asking

Clay (the center who broke his arm) is done for the season I assume, it was a pretty bad break.

Brian Walker, started CB and WR is done, might have to have surgery on his shoulder.

Shane Cantrell. started RB and CB is done, knee injury.

Patrick Butcher, started D is most likely done, bad broken finger two weeks ago.

Cody Reynolds, started LB and played RB/FB is done, knee surgery.
Redneck Wrote:I believe that is what I said, lol. They had 19 and one broke his arm, leaving 18.

Clay (the center who broke his arm) is done for the season I assume, it was a pretty bad break.

Brian Walker, started CB and WR is done, might have to have surgery on his shoulder.

Shane Cantrell. started RB and CB is done, knee injury.

Patrick Butcher, started D is most likely done, bad broken finger two weeks ago.

Cody Reynolds, started LB and played RB/FB is done, knee surgery.

Dang that's a lot of injuries for any size school, but it would really hurt a 1A school.
Go Hazard
I will agree Hazard has more speed, BUT don't they always have more speed. They always have more speed than Paintsville and I hear the same thing every year about it. Hazard is 1-6 in the last 7 meetings against Paintsville and every time they played I heard the same ole thing, Hazard has too much speed for Paintsville. I'm not saying Hazard can't beat them, and I'm not saying Paintsville is gonna win. Honestly I haven't got a clue cause both teams lost ALOT from last year and Paintsville has alot already this year due to injuries. Right now I don't like Paintsville's chances with all the players they got out, I hope they can pull something together and take care of business.
Redneck Wrote:I will agree Hazard has more speed, BUT don't they always have more speed. They always have more speed than Paintsville and I hear the same thing every year about it. Hazard is 1-6 in the last 7 meetings against Paintsville and every time they played I heard the same ole thing, Hazard has too much speed for Paintsville. I'm not saying Hazard can't beat them, and I'm not saying Paintsville is gonna win. Honestly I haven't got a clue cause both teams lost ALOT from last year and Paintsville has alot already this year due to injuries. Right now I don't like Paintsville's chances with all the players they got out, I hope they can pull something together and take care of business.

Another consideration is that at times in the past when Hazard hears those basketballs bouncing they can fold their tents in football. They do have a lot of skill.
with all the injures to paintville i will go with hazard by 12.
the dukes of hazzard will win this game by a long shot
I like hazard in this matchup, Hazard wins by 6~
Hazard by one maybe two tds
I'll go with Paintsville in a close one.
should be a great game and i wish i could be there but its homecoming at Valley and my bro is playing so i going to it instead....P-ville takes it in a very close one...by only a few points
hazard wins by 2-3 tds
hazard will come out with the victory in this game. go bulldogs!