Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs. Hazard predictions and bets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think this two teams are about Equal but I think the Tigers will win !

PHS-22
HHS-19
I think Hazard is going to take this one..I am going with Hazard-32 Paintsville-22
Paintsville in OT
Hazard-30
Paintsville-22
How many of P'villes players will be out with injuries? Where's the game being played at?
Old School Wrote:How many of P'villes players will be out with injuries? Where's the game being played at?

Hazard
Hazard...tough to beat the Bulldogs at Hazard.
Hazard ina close one
i really havent seen phs play besides the jc game, so i think im goin to take the dawgs in this one by 12
Paintsville is certainly capable of winning this one. BUT, since it is a Hazard, I don't know if the Tigers can do it. I'll say Hazard by 6, with Paintsville having a decent chance to win it.
Hazard, easily
hazard wins big
Hazard in this one.... Paintsville lost a lot from last year
Old Timer Wrote:Hazard...tough to beat the Bulldogs at Hazard.

Arent they playing at Paintsville this year?
This might be the second best game of the week in Eastern Kentucky! We need to put a few points on it. I have Hazard as a 7 point favorite!
Even if you like Hazard to win, you can't pass up 5/1 odds on the Tigers. I wouldn't bet the farm on it though.
Boomer86 Wrote:Hazard in this one.... Paintsville lost a lot from last year
And Hazard didn't?
If Hazard has a lot of team speed like I've heard they should win. Paintsville was down to 19 players against JC and I think those kids are still out. Hopefull I'm wrong because I'd like to see both schools best play one another. I still think that Hazard's speed will be a factor against the Tigers and they should pull it out at home.
HHS - 38
PHS - 28
it should be close until the 4th quarter when hazard pulls away. hazard by 2-3 tds
Old Timer Wrote:Hazard...tough to beat the Bulldogs at Hazard.

Yes it is with there hometown crew officiating. Two touchdown underdog going into town.
yeah that hometown crew is a major helping of home cooking
Hazard by two TD's
hillbilly Wrote:Yes it is with there hometown crew officiating. Two touchdown underdog going into town.

What crew is doing this game?
Hazard in a close game
Hazard looked terrible against Harlan. Paintsville in a close one 28-26.
How many injury's does Paintsville have now? I heard they had a bunch out some with some major injury's. With a small school they need everyone healthy. Anyone have any updates?
*access* Wrote:How many injury's does Paintsville have now? I heard they had a bunch out some with some major injury's. With a small school they need everyone healthy. Anyone have any updates?

18 I believe, they lost another one in practice last week. The starting center broke his arm.
Let's go Tigers get it down this wk. and get a home playoff game. Good luck Guys
Redneck Wrote:18 I believe, they lost another one in practice last week. The starting center broke his arm.
do they really have 18 out with injuries? whos out and for how long?
Redneck Wrote:18 I believe, they lost another one in practice last week. The starting center broke his arm.

I believe you mean they have 18 players left to dress. They started the year with around 25.
Pages: 1 2