•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
GoldenHands10 Wrote:I'm taking Belfry in a very close one. I don't see this one being a blow out. Belfry 28-22.:Thumbs:

I agree 100%, except I think it will be even closer 22-26:redboxer:
I heard a rumor that after Sheldon Clark/Prestonsburg game the fans were chanting 'WE WANT BELFRY!' we'll if this is true i think they'll be many people pullng thier foots out of there mouths after Friday night. I can't wait, this will be the best game of the year! Good luck to both teams!
strike3... Wrote:I heard a rumor that after Sheldon Clark/Prestonsburg game the fans were chanting 'WE WANT BELFRY!' we'll if this is true i think they'll be many people pullng thier foots out of there mouths after Friday night. I can't wait, this will be the best game of the year! Good luck to both teams!

The fans were chanting that. PBURG FANS! Why would SC fans be chanting anything after they got beat. It was pburg that was pulling feet out of their mouths.
Belfry should win but not easily.....If sheldon Clark comes in and plays the best game they could pull the upset. This game should be one of the best this week. but im going to take Belfry by 3 points
strike3... Wrote:I heard a rumor that after Sheldon Clark/Prestonsburg game the fans were chanting 'WE WANT BELFRY!' we'll if this is true i think they'll be many people pullng thier foots out of there mouths after Friday night. I can't wait, this will be the best game of the year! Good luck to both teams!

Come on man, your smarter then that. why would ANY tream that just lost be chanting for ANOTHER team????? get real dude...
WOW that's hilarious after a devistating lost a team chanting that they want to play an even better team...don't think that happened my man
Prestonsburg Fans and Players always chant this ! Every season since 2003 ! Some people have no idea how bad Prestonsburg wants to beat Belfry ! BC75 could explain this more clear since he has played in the Pburg/Belfry games. But where getting a little off topic ! Its about Sheldon Clark and Belfry !
Blackcat Student,

Unfortunately, Prestonsburg will have to end the recent series losing 7 (maybe 8) games in a row against Belfry. I agree the game should continue.

As for Sheldon Clark. Good luck Cardinals! I have been wrong about you before, but I think this game is different than 98. Belfry knows that SC is the only person that stands in their way. The Pirates will play inspired, play sound, and beat the scrappy but undermanned Cards.
i'm takin belfry in this one 40-12
belfry by whatever they want.
warriorpride Wrote:clark wins this one bye 1td i say
SCHS:38
BHS:30
you have got to be kidding me
sc couldnt even beat p-burg let alone belfry
belfry wins in a landslide
bigpun Wrote:you have got to be kidding me
sc couldnt even beat p-burg let alone belfry
belfry wins in a landslide

Is there any PUN intended? SC will play close for a while, then Belfry will wear them down.
I think Sheldon Clark wins this one in an upset. 24-18
This game is being played at SC "The Rock"

Well, i was there last week.....and the seating on the visitors side was well.....
NOT in great shape there was barely enough for the freshman teams parents much less the whole team .... where does SC plan in seating all the Belfry Fans

Just wondering
PirateMom#55 Wrote:This game is being played at SC "The Rock"

Well, i was there last week.....and the seating on the visitors side was well.....
NOT in great shape there was barely enough for the freshman teams parents much less the whole team .... where does SC plan in seating all the Belfry Fans

Just wondering

Come over to the home side and sit on the side of the bleachers that is closest to the consession stand. it is usually empty over there. I highly doubt any SC fans being hateful to you.
Meade Wrote:Come over to the home side and sit on the side of the bleachers that is closest to the consession stand. it is usually empty over there. I highly doubt any SC fans being hateful to you.

Isn't that where the Belfry fans usually sit when we go to SC?
Pirate Pal Wrote:Isn't that where the Belfry fans usually sit when we go to SC?

I believe so i couldn't remember if it was belfry or lawrence co.
YEs there will be plenty of room on the other side of the feild.
I can't wait for this game, should be a good one and if the weather is what they say, this could be one to remember, nothing like good mountain football in cold weather with two good teams battling it out. I think SC might be slightly bigger up front, but I think they will be surprised by the speed of Belfry's line, they are very quick to the ball. I honestly think Belfry will be the best team that SC has faced all year, thats not a knock on SC but thier schedule hasn't been much to write home about. Even though, I still think this has the makings of a very good ballgame, I know I will be there!
Even though this game is at SC, Belfry will come up with the win
Is it Senior Night for Sheldon Clark this Friday
The Rock is a tough place to play, but Belfry is one team that is used to playing in tough environments, and I feel they will thrive off of it.
Belfry_99 Wrote:The Rock is a tough place to play, but Belfry is one team that is used to playing in tough environments, and I feel they will thrive off of it.

So do I
NYY10 Wrote:Is it Senior Night for Sheldon Clark this Friday
No senior night will be in two weeks against Magoffin CO.
beaverboy22 Wrote:No senior night will be in two weeks against Magoffin CO.

ok,thanks
LovetheBucs Wrote:Here's a Prediction

Corey Chapman will play HEAD AND SHOULDERS better than Adam Dials.

Sheldon Clark has no speed.

Belfry takes one on the chin early, regroups, and wins by a score of:

Belfry 34
Sheldon Clark 13
...dials will roll as will kelly.......i look for the sc backs to have more yards and an overall better game but i look for belfry to pull out the win
former_cards_player02 Wrote:Last time I remember Sheldon Clark beeting Belfry was in 98 when I played it was my freshman year and barely won at Death Valley. These are 2 different teams I hope the cards win, but Belfrys line is big and strong. But I do believe Sheldon Clark will give Belfry all they want and more, they have to show alot of heart in this game and Belfry comes in thinking there just going to blow Sheldon Clark away come Friday night they will have another thing coming.
...you have no clue do you about any of it do you?
Anyone think Shawn Hager will have his team ready to play?

Hager is a pretty emotional guy.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Anyone think Shawn Hager will have his team ready to play?

Hager is a pretty emotional guy.

I am positive he will have his team ready to play, but what I am most interested in is will SC come out too fired up? The reason I say this, is when Belfry played Pikeville @ Pikeville, that was something I took notice of, Pikeville came out extremely too fired up/emotional, and like I have stated on here before, Belfry came out, warmed up and then marched back on the field, they weren't overly emotional, they had a swagger about them, and it really impressed me to see this Belfry team not act like it was such a big game but act like they were just there to take care of business. Dont get me wrong it was a good game and a close game , but sometimes emotions play a negative factor! I look for the Bucs to do much of the same in this game.
Ok guys!! This is it! Breakdown time.....SC depends on 2 or 3 peeps to get the job Done!! Belfry on the other hand Has a loaded bach field!!!!- A Powerhouse of an offense, Split ends,Tight ends everywhere And a defence that can stop any run that S
c has!!! Am i right or am i wrong????????
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next