•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
piratefan_4ever Wrote:IMO ITS USUALLY TOUGHER PLAYING AWAY GAMES, ITS A MENTAL THING, BUT IT CAN LEAVE YOU AT A DISADVANTAGE, HOWEVER, BELFRY IS HAVING A GREAT SEASON AND AS USUAL THEY CONTINUE TO IMPROVE EACH WEEK. THESE BOYS HAVE THE HEART, THE PASSION AND THE HUNGER THAT MOST TEAMS DONT UNDERSTAND... PLUS THE FANS ARE CRAZY FOR THEIR PIRATES!!!
SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME
BELFRY 28
SC 14TongueirateSho

Yeah, Your right ive never seen fans that support their team like Belfry's fans do
I've seen em both.
Belfry rolls in this one.....48-6
warriorpride Wrote:clark wins this one bye 1td i say
SCHS:38
BHS:30
I agree Sheldon Clark isnt the team Belfry is goin be expectin and this will be a great game to watch with Sheldon Clark coming away with the win :Thumbs:
i think that belfry will take this one in a close nip game 14-13
belfry wins 35 to 14 lets take to em piratesTongueirateSho
I think your going to see a completely different SC. If they come out fired up this will be a close game. If they played like they have all year then they don't stand a chance. If they play like they did against Pburg you will see belfry's jv in the 2nd quarter. I have a feeling you might see SC pass the ball a little more this game too.
I would love to see SC pull off the upset, but I gotta go with Belfry in this one
cobra67 Wrote:I'd say thats a fair guess
TongueirateSho
Are both defenses that bad.:Cheerlead
BelfryJustice Wrote:Could someone give us the passing stats for Belfry?

# Name GP ATT COMP INT NET TD
#5 Andrew Elkins. 5 32 19 0 338 4

This is the only information on the KHSAA website.
Belfry 1000
Sheldon Clark 3
Benchwarmer Wrote:Belfry 1000
Sheldon Clark 3

Haywood would never do that! LOL
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
The above post was a joke.
Belfry 47
Sheldon Clark 19
Thank God want.
SC will put up a great game. I will be pulling for you the whole way.

Good Luck!!!
Are there defenses that bad?
Old school Dawg Wrote:Are there defenses that bad?

Belfry is giving up 13 points per game and Sheldon clark is giving up alittle over 14 a game!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I have to say Belfry in this one by a couple of touchdowns. Next game might be a better one to watch between these 2 teams:thumpsup:
Dad 35 Wrote:I have to say Belfry in this one by a couple of touchdowns. Next game might be a better one to watch between these 2 teams:thumpsup:
Then it should be a low scoring game and if Sheldon Clark wins it wont be a real big upset just a mild one.
Beflry should take this one by about 10 points
Belfry should win this one, but the question to answer is will it be close?

Belfry has done better against common opponents and Belfry has played the harder schedule. Only glitch is that Belfry doesn't seem to do as well on the road. Sheldon Clark can put points on the board, but has played inconsistent. I say Belfry wins easy, but the margin could be anywhere from "blowout" to touchdown.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Belfry should win this one, but the question to answer is will it be close?

Belfry has done better against common opponents and Belfry has played the harder schedule. Only glitch is that Belfry doesn't seem to do as well on the road. Sheldon Clark can put points on the board, but has played inconsistent. I say Belfry wins easy, but the margin could be anywhere from "blowout" to touchdown.
tHATS A FAIR PREDICTION
LETS GO PIRATES!!!!! They are going to win this one by 21!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comeon people get real!! Well for one thing Prestonsburg beat Sheldon Clark and BELFRY beat Prestonsburg like 38 to 10! So lets get real !!

Im goin with the Mighty PIRATES all the way!!

Belfry- 55

Sheldon Clark- 10[size=6] [/size]

GO PIRATES!!!!! TongueirateSho :Cheerlead
Its gonna be one heck of a game! I hope SC can win this one but they cant play like they did against p-burg or they will get stomped!!!
Sc-30
Belfry-22
We'll be in for a dog fight this friday at the Rock. I think this will be a game decided by 14 pts. or less. I really hope we can oull out the win, but I don't think it's going to be too easy.

Good Luck Belfry !!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfrycheer06 Wrote:Comeon people get real!! Well for one thing Prestonsburg beat Sheldon Clark and BELFRY beat Prestonsburg like 38 to 10! So lets get real !!

Belfry- 55

Comparing scores is a way to really get a game all wrong.Matchups are completely different.
If the Pirates come to play (which I'm sure they will) especially since all these SC boys have been talking smack to them lately they will pull out the win and there will be no way that SC can stop them, it is going to be a good game to watch, it's just too bad its being played at SC. That will more than likely make a difference.
Belfry-21
SC-14
Belfrycheer06 Wrote:Comeon people get real!! Well for one thing Prestonsburg beat Sheldon Clark and BELFRY beat Prestonsburg like 38 to 10! So lets get real !!

Belfry- 55

Everyone that thinks that SC will not give Belfry a good game just because Pburg beat SC and belfry beat Pburg. Every team at one point in a season will not play a good game no matter who you are. Sc used up their bad game against Pburg.
belfry wins by 3 or 4 tds
I was informed at the Belfry\P'Burg game by a P'Burg fan and Parent of a senior blackcat player, that the Sheldon Clark players wore Belfry shirts to Prestonsburg the night they lost to P'Burg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next