Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/ Louisville (Sweet 16)
The Clock is EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

somewhere.....

[Image: http://bp.uuuploads.com/creative-clocks/...cks-18.jpg]
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/dat...oFKUoP/9k=]
Kentucky-71 Louisville-62 Then Kentucky beats Tennessee in the region finals. Then they beat Arizona in the final 4 to advance to championship game against Michigan State. Remember the game early in the season when Michigan State beat UK and we missed all those free throws and we came close to winning. UK beats Michigan State to claim title #9 and then all you haters can jump back on the big blue band wagon. you all aren't true blue. Go Big Blue . BBN
^^^^Pffffff,, lmao whatever chic...
:ChairHit:

I hope Ricky Whitesuit's crew beats the living crap out of Paypal Cal's one and done's.
pugsley79 Wrote:Kentucky-71 Louisville-62 Then Kentucky beats Tennessee in the region finals. Then they beat Arizona in the final 4 to advance to championship game against Michigan State. Remember the game early in the season when Michigan State beat UK and we missed all those free throws and we came close to winning. UK beats Michigan State to claim title #9 and then all you haters can jump back on the big blue band wagon. you all aren't true blue. Go Big Blue . BBN
Do much Blue Kool aid. Way to much Blue kool aid.LOL
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote::ChairHit:

I hope Ricky Whitesuit's crew beats the living crap out of Paypal Cal's one and done's.

What time does Huggy play fri. I would not get on here Trolling if I was on the same team as Huggy..if I was you I would be begging either team to let me join them so you could at least see what real basketball felt like on the second weekend of the tournament.Confusednicker:
If I was a WVU fan,, I'd be more worried about what players are transferring out than whom wins between UK and that other team.
Granny Bear Wrote:Actually, you should be a couple of hours EARLY!!!

Wink

That would make me 4hrs late for work then.I can see green pastures for me soon 64SUR Confusedinglepar
Paypal's Cal!!!

Confusednicker: Confusednicker:
UofL by 18. UK can't keep up with UofL when UofL gets hot and makes shots. They play with amazing amounts of energy when they get the edge.
What I find interesting about the game earlier in the year is that people say it was at Rupp and that Russ Smith had a poor game, but fail to mention that Julius Randle was out for the 2nd half of that game.

I don't want to make a prediction because I look for a close game that could go either way.

Kentucky has an advantage in the frontcourt for sure, but it will all depend on the Harrisons in my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Louisville is favored to win by 5.
Kentucky

Lou Holtz (yes, I know this isn't a football thread) made a statement that I have kept in the back of my mind..... Inn 2008 when Vanderbilt started the season 5-0.... they were playing a #13 ranked Auburn team. Coach Holtz said this game would be a big step forward for the Vanderbilt program.... But he said that Auburn needed to win this game to keep the fear from other teams..... Vanderbilt won 14-13.

UK has to prove to the rest of the NCAA that our victory over WSU wasn't just a good game we played on that day. We have to prove that no matter who is on the other bench, they will loose. There's nothing better than for teams to accept an L before the game is even played. Nobody can tell me that teams in the NCAA doesn't have the "fear" of playing UK that we once had.
In a fight between red and blue, both sides will end up purple...
Ballers Wrote:Louisville is favored to win by 5.

That line isn't really about who's favored. It's to even out the betting field. It will be adjusted more so at game time. Loserville was -3.5 over Wichita St prior to UK winning,, only changed to Loserville -4.0 after UK beat WS. Vegas could care less whom wins.
Prater Wrote:UofL by 18. UK can't keep up with UofL when UofL gets hot and makes shots. They play with amazing amounts of energy when they get the edge.

:welcome: Prater on your first posts.to the loser and crow club. Confusednicker:
Cats have been much better being physical, but they have to step it up a notch. Give the ball inside look for the double team and look for open opportunity. There defense has to be much better job defending the perimeter. Cats by five. Go Cats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Prater Wrote:UofL by 18. UK can't keep up with UofL when UofL gets hot and makes shots. They play with amazing amounts of energy when they get the edge.

May your first born grow up and listen to Wham and go to UNC,, or Indiana..

I think this game could go either way, but only a crazy person would predict an 18 point victory for either team!
Ballers Wrote:Louisville is favored to win by 5.

Well of COURSE they are! After all poor little WSU and Louisville had to play in that ridiculously difficult bracket that was established JUST to put WSU out of the game....(thank you Charles Barkley)

64SUR Wrote::welcome: Prater on your first posts.to the loser and crow club. Confusednicker:

Good one, SUR!!!
:High5:

Mix1 Wrote:May your first born grow up and listen to Wham and go to UNC,, or Indiana..

......or play for Billy G!!!
Cats will play hard and so will the cards, this we know. But which UK team will show up is the unknown.
If it's the one that played the gators to a 1 point lose and beat wsu then the cards had better watch out it could be a real ugly night for them.

If it's the one that got beat by the gators by 20 then the cards had still better watch out, cause this bunch of cats are better than a bird any day!!
I think if they win the rebounding battle, shoot 40% or better from the field and prevent more than 10 fast break points, the Cats win! Is that asking too much... :-)
The bigs for UK need to take it to the big of UofL.
Get him in foul trouble and contain Smith and it will be a win.
Off subject. I hope Gary Ball is not a new host on Joe B and Denny. He is horrible and wont shut up. He is such a jock sniffer. All he does is name drop and talk over everybody. He knows zero. Like the guy in the room who has to one up everyone in a conversation. Do we really care about Boone County? Denny didn't speak for 20 min today and when he did you could tell he has had enough.
well Granny did u make it?
Tards lose!
well I said 7-10 point win,but I will take the 5 point win,all though it took38min to get there,lol

Prater :biglmao: Prater :biglmao: Prater :biglmao: UK play with amazing amounts of energy when they get the edge. Confusednicker:
cuppett777 Wrote:well Granny did u make it?

Yes I did!!! With bells on!!!

E's Army Wrote:Tards lose!

Yes they did!!!!

64SUR Wrote:Prater :biglmao: Prater :biglmao: Prater :biglmao: UK play with amazing amounts of energy when they get the edge. Confusednicker:

SUR, I don't know for sure, but I think Prater may have sat just behind us last night!!!