•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 2014
Bumping it up again. Hearing the strength program is going well. A few guys are at or around 300lbs on bench and squating in the high 400s. Some of them are skill guys. Bailey Walker, soph rb/lb is pound for pound of of the strongest kids I've seen in awhile. Cade Townsend(OL) is strong as an ox as well. Things keep looking better and better. Pikevilke got a big boost on their OL in the form of the Patton kid from PCC. Williamsburg is raving about their line, especially since the Corbin kids and a few LEGIT transfers came into the area from somewhere in northern ohio i believe. So the Rams have their work cut out for them. Cant wait for the season to start.
Plz, don't start separate threads on each of the boys on the team like the burg did last year. They had more burg threads last year than all of 64's teams this year together.
Lol my threads are an all access pass to Football wisdom and insight. A few clever puns and other off the wall comments. On BGR its free...cost a heafty fee if u want it otherwise. But hey, its my gift to u all on the interweb. Im just shocked at the wishy-washy-ness all up and down i75 and hwys 92 and 25. Its amazing how they are talking how the future is dim, but Ditka forbid u make a comment about a team as loaded as theirs is this year(to hear them say it)
Sooooo are the only poster from 1A...Killbilly, 55, Topnotch, Five-O, 64, E's Army and myself? Things sure have dried up this year. Where's the rest of Ram nation? Feeli rather lonely.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Sooooo are the only poster from 1A...Killbilly, 55, Topnotch, Five-O, 64, E's Army and myself? Things sure have dried up this year. Where's the rest of Ram nation? Feeli rather lonely.

I want to keep 1A alive as much as I can...I want to say again Raceland has great fan support. Matter a fact the best fan base I saw last year in 1A. :Cheerlead Now Go Williamsburg.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Sooooo are the only poster from 1A...Killbilly, 55, Topnotch, Five-O, 64, E's Army and myself? Things sure have dried up this year. Where's the rest of Ram nation? Feeli rather lonely.

55 is a speed limit sign,Killbilly is a YMCA guy. Confusednicker:

Don't forget about Bac2369 We need him in Williamsburg....He needs to drop hazard for a year. :welcome:
You can't drive 55, 64. That is 55 yards against us.
64 is upset that he cant hang with my ymca club. He doesnt have what it takes to enter the confines of war memorial, as the schedule is alittle rough for him. At least you can get on the raceland thread and not be considered a highjacker. If you get on the burg thread they get mad. Its funny how 64s croneys get upset when a non burg fan trash talks, but the same ones hit the like button when 64 runs his suck.
killbilly usmc Wrote:64 is upset that he cant hang with my ymca club. He doesnt have what it takes to enter the confines of war memorial, as the schedule is alittle rough for him. At least you can get on the raceland thread and not be considered a highjacker. If you get on the burg thread they get mad. Its funny how 64s croneys get upset when a non burg fan trash talks, but the same ones hit the like button when 64 runs his suck.

All of my trash talking is for fun Billy. I mean know harm to anybody I think football fans loves the trash talking....Do you have any ideal why cardinal flys upside down in mayfield. Its not worth Shi$ting on. :biglmao:
No, he flies upside down til he gets to BG so he can unload it all on some orange jackets.
Anybody want to set the odds to how long it takes a non 64 burg fan to press like on 64s last comment then turn around and cry about 55s.
They are all giving up now I guess. Top Notch told them to.
mysonis55 Wrote:No, he flies upside down til he gets to BG so he can unload it all on some orange jackets.

I thought it was cause they had respect, and dont want to crap on sacred ground.
Could be a combination.
I'm not from Williamsburg.....:lmao: just kidding boys.
I went to the store today looking for bug spray 64. I found several cans that said they killed yellow jackets. I didn't see any that claimed to kill orange jackets.
Here's to hoping football season starts soon. As much as I hate to, every thread is dead minus trash talk(im fine w that) or meaningless arguments over who said what and who went to far he's hijacking go to ur own thread. I talked trash...its true. But never meant to hirtne feelings or ruffle feathers, remove stingers, neutor(sp) a bulldog, or declaw a panther. All was meant in fun and i honestly wish the best to all the 1A squads. I think Im goina back off of here until someone decides to start talking stats, numbers, or strategies...i'll check in, but Im out till the season starts...for the most part. Happy fourth everyone. Glad we can say we live in a country where a bunch of has beens can get on a website and fight over things that really mean nothing in the grand scheme of it all. 238 years in this nation, all the bad thats going on in the world, and we get on here and fight about a fans hidden agendas or prodding. Lets think about that as we post. Join us again next week for "The Truel Life Tell's of a HS Football Fan"...cue my sappy music. Happy Independence Day everyone!
Scotty don't hang it up. We have as much right as anyone else to talk on here. Like I said we have been having fun like this for the past 3 years. Something apparently has changed since Dec but I wasn't aware of it.
mysonis55 Wrote:Scotty don't hang it up. We have as much right as anyone else to talk on here. Like I said we have been having fun like this for the past 3 years. Something apparently has changed since Dec but I wasn't aware of it.

Agree with you 55. Imo, Scotty needs to stay on here. Always look forward to an update on Raceland, and Fairview. Scotty always provide stats and team information for the Rams, not only that but he likes talking !-A football in his district, region, and statewide. We need you to help us give 64 a hard time too. Scotty Bronson, wish you would reconsider. :Thumbs:
Im just tired of the bull$#!+. Its getting old. For the most part i have no dog in the fight, somethings have been said in other threads that have been a bt far, others are WAY to thin-skinned. Either way, its gotten away from its purpose. Long as the talk pertains to ball im good. The back and forth crap is old, atleast for me. So i chiose to practice what i preach and simply "wont read it".
We start practice on the 15th. We are getting close.
mysonis55 Wrote:We start practice on the 15th. We are getting close.

The way time flys by, it will be here before we turn around. What's the numbers on Mayfields' roster gonna look like so far?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Bumping it up again. Hearing the strength program is going well. A few guys are at or around 300lbs on bench and squating in the high 400s. Some of them are skill guys. Bailey Walker, soph rb/lb is pound for pound of of the strongest kids I've seen in awhile. Cade Townsend(OL) is strong as an ox as well. Things keep looking better and better. Pikevilke got a big boost on their OL in the form of the Patton kid from PCC. Williamsburg is raving about their line, especially since the Corbin kids and a few LEGIT transfers came into the area from somewhere in northern ohio i believe. So the Rams have their work cut out for them. Cant wait for the season to start.

That's true Scotty, we did. Maybe another one or two might show up as well considering the way things are right now for PCC. Coach shouldn't have bailed out and left them high and dry like he did.
We should be between 50-60 players this year.
I didn't know there were that many boys in raceland. Where are they comming from?
I think he was refering to mayfields roster. Raceland will endup fielding around 50-55 i would say.
I was referring to Mayfield. Five o asked me how many we would have.
What kind of percentage is that 55? How many boys r at Mayfield vs those that play football? I dont really follow any other HS sports, does Mayfield have that great of a turnout in other sports(as it relates to roster slots)
I think we have around 400 total students in MHs. I'm not sure the number of boys. We don't have as good a turnout for any other sport. I wish we did for baseball.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next