•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 49 Hazard 47 (14th Region Championship)
MidnightRider Wrote:How was I cheated? I don't live in the 14th region area. I have no connection to the 14th besides head coaches who are friends of mine. I'm a basketball fan. A former player/coach that just loves high school basketball. No hatred for Knott but I know how things work having coached for 17 years.

3rd sentence an improper sentence
MidnightRider Wrote:Oh wow!!! Is someone, a Knott fan, stating a team go all their calls at home against Knott? Stating a team got calls in general against Knott??? Then attacking me for saying Knott gets calls? I have nothing more to say.

Should be got and not go
Pride Of The Hills Wrote:Should be got and not go

:Thumbs:
MidnightRider Wrote:Oh wow!!! Is someone, a Knott fan, stating a team go all their calls at home against Knott? Stating a team got calls in general against Knott??? Then attacking me for saying Knott gets calls? I have nothing more to say.

Nope you said knott lost by more at lexington cath than lexington cath lost at knott. So lexington cath must must have gotten all the calls?

Pride Of The Hills Wrote:Nope you said knott lost by more at lexington cath, so lexington cath must have gotten all the calls?

Wasn't at either game so I have no clue other than a 12 point win turned into an 18 point loss.
MidnightRider Wrote:Sense*

My point is Knott played them at Knott, which is in the mountains correct? Maybe not? Heck I don't know! They won. They traveled to Lexington and went 2-2 with an 18 point loss to Lex Cath whom isn't a mountain team? Right? Maybe? Hmmmmm...

Knott is 3-5 outside of the mountains. That's my point

Thanks for the correction on sense. I will note that
MidnightRider Wrote:Wasn't at either game so I have no clue other than a 12 point win turned into an 18 point loss.

You are good. You could make a lot money at that type of talent. Not at either game but knott got gets all the calls. Please tell me tomorrow's lottery numbers
and we have a new troll feeder
zaga_fan Wrote:and we have a new troll feeder

Who would that be? Midnight?
Pride Of The Hills Wrote:You are good. You could make a lot money at that type of talent. Not at either game but knott got gets all the calls. Please tell me tomorrow's lottery numbers

My point is you jumping all over my posts about Knott and them getting calls only to say Knott got robbed on the road and didn't get calls.
HeGotGame Wrote:Oh we may have something up our sleeve for 2 years from now..but Hazard won't even have next year. :biglmao:

Lol wanna bet about Hazard next year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I heard Beverly was at KCC practice today watching..any word?
Here is one of the kids Hazard brought in from the Netherlands...6'7"

http://u16men.fibaeurope.com/enDivB/cid_...08876.html
ekff Wrote:Lol wanna bet about Hazard next year?

No, not until our season is over at least..nor if it includes foreign exchange students.

We don't need another Cordia...
HHS has never won with 5 starters from Hazard, which is okay..

They will need ALL they can get next season.
Overrated Wrote:HHS has never won with 5 starters from Hazard, which is okay..

So true. Had to have a kid from Texas and knott county to even compete this year.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Here is one of the kids Hazard brought in from the Netherlands...6'7"

http://u16men.fibaeurope.com/enDivB/cid_...08876.html

Wow. Sure is a mountain kid representing the mountains
MidnightRider Wrote:My point is you jumping all over my posts about Knott and them getting calls only to say Knott got robbed on the road and didn't get calls.

Just like you jumping on all of onott central post say they get all the calls?
According to drums FB, he and Harold will have a gig for sweet 16 not with WKCB
Stlcardsfan Wrote:According to drums FB, he and Harold will have a gig for sweet 16 not with WKCB

Good for them. Wkcb is done
ekff Wrote:Lol wanna bet about Hazard next year?

I'll take that bet. Different year,, same outcome.
Overrated Wrote:HHS has never won with 5 starters from Hazard, which is okay..

WRONG!

2006... Top 8 all from Hazard K-12

Justin Hicks
Jon Walker
Chucky Osteen
Michael Campbell
Durell Olinger
Matt Williams
Justin Wallace
Cameron Bailey
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Knott County must not have to much faith in themselves for next year. I ran into Braxton Beverly on saturday and he showed me text messages from Knott Co players and coaches begging him to come to Knott Co next year.
ekff Wrote:WRONG!

2006... Top 8 all from Hazard K-12

Justin Hicks
Jon Walker
Chucky Osteen
Michael Campbell
Durell Olinger
Matt Williams
Justin Wallace
Cameron Bailey

Where was hicks from?
Pride Of The Hills Wrote:Where was hicks from?

Hazard, never went to school anywhere else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Junior-Battle Wrote:Knott County must not have to much faith in themselves for next year. I ran into Braxton Beverly on saturday and he showed me text messages from Knott Co players and coaches begging him to come to Knott Co next year.

Lol. How many state tourneys has he been to while in high school?
ekff Wrote:Hazard, never went to school anywhere else.

Ok
Junior-Battle Wrote:Knott County must not have to much faith in themselves for next year. I ran into Braxton Beverly on saturday and he showed me text messages from Knott Co players and coaches begging him to come to Knott Co next year.

True,, all great teams shouldn't need an extra great player....... Said no team EVER...
Pride of the Hills welcome to BGR. Hope u stick around, even after Cameron Justice is gone and Knott goes back to getting beat like a DRUM! LOL
Zaga, plz post ur "End of the Road" video for Harold and Drum.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next