• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 49 Hazard 47 (14th Region Championship)
KCC faces 4th region in opening round
Final
Told everyone in the last thread the same thing would happen as the Perry game. If I'm a KCC fan I would never worry about being down with Justice on my team.
Cameron Justice does his thing in 2nd half..
As usual...
KCC was down by 15, still pulls out the win.

Good season Bulldogs.
The Patriots will represent the 14th just fine.
Hazard blows a 15 point halftime lead.

Senior guard Matt Thompson went down in the third quarter with a knee injury and the Dogs let it slip away from that point on.

Couldn't ask for a better game.

Sophomore Andrew Shrum off the bench with 3 threes after Cornett goes out with 3 fould.
He was the difference maker IMO

Hazard probably didn't account for that
When pats made their run hazard went into panic mode that was difference in ball game
Wow what a game big win Knott.
Andrew Shrum is my MVP. :Cheerlead
KCC really benefitted from the Thompson but that doesn't take anything away from Hazard blowing a 15 point lead.
Hazard blew a 15 point halftime lead.

12 point first half for Knott -- Couldn't get Justice many touches.

Fouls seemed like they were about equal. Someone may have the numbers.

#10 for Knott, Andrew Shrum, hit some huge 3's and ended up being the difference in the game.

Justice is the best player in the 14th and will be next season as well.
the lost of Matt Thompson hurt Hazard in the 2nd half.

KCC good luck again the 4th region.
Andrew Shrum get my vote for MVP...just sayin
I agree..
Shrumm hit some big big shots..
That's what KCC needed...

Think Cameron had close to 30.
What happened between justice an Hudson at the end if the game just seen Justice being held back by coaching staff
Hazard did choke but when the game was tied up and knott had the ball justice ran over a hazard defender and the ref made the worst blocking call I have ever seen
Congratulations Knott County Central from 64SUR. :Cheerlead
hitter Wrote:Hazard did choke but when the game was tied up and knott had the ball justice ran over a hazard defender and the ref made the worst blocking call I have ever seen

Seriously, shut the hell up about the refs. It's like this with EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Anyways, my heart goes out to Matt Thompson right now. That's an awful way to end your career and I wish him the best from this point on. If he doesn't go down with an injury, I think Hazard wins this game.

Congrats to Knott Central and I hope you represent this region well!
Patriot fan, what happened was justice had the ball and as the game ended Hudson shoved justice with both hands and justice hit the floor and sold about 5 or 6 feet. He was restrained by the coaching staff.
I mean slid not sold.
Congrats to KCC !! I Love Them Bulldogs !! Great Season Dawgs !!!
Go pats
It was a cheap shot for sure from Hudson, could of injured justice badly being shoved from behind like that, sour grapes I suppose
Just heat of the moment, it was a cheap shot, but out of frustration.
Well..
All I know is, a Knott county team is going to Rupp.
That's All I know!
Thoughts to Matt.
I heard it was a sprained ankle, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was an ACL.
Hated to see Matt go down, he is a good kid
baller4lyfe Wrote:Seriously, shut the hell up about the refs. It's like this with EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Anyways, my heart goes out to Matt Thompson right now. That's an awful way to end your career and I wish him the best from this point on. If he doesn't go down with an injury, I think Hazard wins this game.

Congrats to Knott Central and I hope you represent this region well!

The reason me and other people complain about the refs is they make terrible calls. I'm not saying they have to make every call correct because I know everybody misses calls but when the guy stands there for 5 seconds and justice lowers his shoulder it's an obvious charge. Justice is a great player but he gets every call. He was involved in 4 block/charge calls and all 4 were called blocks. Two were blocks but 2 were obvious charges. I've watched him play 9 times this year and out of about 25 block/charge calls they called a charge once
When the game is on the line give it to Justice he's sure to draw a foul. That's what being a star player and an offense threat does. Hall should have NEVER tried to draw the charge plain and simple. It was a 50/50 call that normally goes the offensive teams way. Hazard should have never been in that situation but they blew it.

Very good officiated game and what a way to end the tournament.

So who would have went for the 3 instead of the tie?
For what it's worth if I were the ref I wouldn't have called it either way IMO it's a no call in a regional championship under 10 to play.
  • 1(current)
  • Next