Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the next coach at Raceland?
This thread has gone to the toilet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You guys can take jabs at Raceland all you want, bottom line is, Raceland is a class program with state wide respect. Raceland has always done things the right way with integrity and respect for the game itself. If Mike Salmons is the next HC, he will continue the tremendous tradition of competitive football and the production of successful student athletes that Raceland has always had. Say what you want Russell McPride/Football Crazy, it doesn't phase us Rams, we will keep on winning and never take time to drop to your classless level. You would that Russell pride would be more worried about COACHING then bashing Raceland. Priorities I guess....
NoPicks Wrote:You guys can take jabs at Raceland all you want, bottom line is, Raceland is a class program with state wide respect. Raceland has always done things the right way with integrity and respect for the game itself. If Mike Salmons is the next HC, he will continue the tremendous tradition of competitive football and the production of successful student athletes that Raceland has always had. Say what you want Russell McPride/Football Crazy, it doesn't phase us Rams, we will keep on winning and never take time to drop to your classless level. You would that Russell pride would be more worried about COACHING then bashing Raceland. Priorities I guess....

Confusederiously:Confusederiously: I don't coach but an experienced fan like yourself

:igiveup::igiveup:
From an outsider whose team competed against Raceland when Vanderhoof was HC and Maynard was DC I think Maynard is a top shelf high school football coach.
Iam4thecats Wrote:From an outsider whose team competed against Raceland when Vanderhoof was HC and Maynard was DC I think Maynard is a top shelf high school football coach.

TJ is a fine football coach :Thumbs::Thumbs:
TJ did a great job at Raceland. Things began to change when he was DC. Going from the standard BTR gap control defense to a 4 man front, more blitzing, more stunts for the safeteys, and freeing up the DEs to rush the passer and get to the backfield quicker, really changed the face of Raceland Football. He also established a little different attitude amongst the players and personel. More professional and business like approach.

Hoof managed a fair amount of success. Leading several teams to regional championship apperances, one undefeated regular season, and several 7 win seasons. He is one of the applicants for the job. A few more intries have been submitted, Salmons, Hoof, Ray Graham, and Aaron Stepp to name a few. I feel Salmons is the frontrunner and imo, from that group of guys, should be. With assistants like Grizzle, Fannin, Francis, and Lewis, he has all the support he needs.

Lets please get back on the topic at hand. Who will be the next coac at Raceland? I think we will know by next weeks end.
A poster at Another site says The principle of Raceland High School met with the Raceland football team today and announced Mike Salmons, former Off. Coordinator, is the new head coach.
Congrats to Salmons and good luck Raceland
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:TJ did a great job at Raceland. Things began to change when he was DC. Going from the standard BTR gap control defense to a 4 man front, more blitzing, more stunts for the safeteys, and freeing up the DEs to rush the passer and get to the backfield quicker, really changed the face of Raceland Football. He also established a little different attitude amongst the players and personel. More professional and business like approach.

Hoof managed a fair amount of success. Leading several teams to regional championship apperances, one undefeated regular season, and several 7 win seasons. He is one of the applicants for the job. A few more intries have been submitted, Salmons, Hoof, Ray Graham, and Aaron Stepp to name a few. I feel Salmons is the frontrunner and imo, from that group of guys, should be. With assistants like Grizzle, Fannin, Francis, and Lewis, he has all the support he needs.

Lets please get back on the topic at hand. Who will be the next coac at Raceland? I think we will know by next weeks end.

Where is Aaron Stepp from?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLASS!!! RACELAND!!! NO PICKS!! Raceland fans have been flashing your bigotry and classless statements on the field on your school lawn and on the internet!! Grown men wearing fake afro's to the games and putting lynching pictures on the internet is not a sign of class!! People on both sides mainly adults ruin it for the kids but dont act like your the innocent one here lol bring out the tissues!!:eyeroll:
Stepp is from Shelbey Valley.