Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Updated 13th Region Rankings
:biglmao:
Lilly Wrote:Please you boys are terrible at investigation work. Better off staying retired(Whizzard) and selling insurance(fanantic). See you fellas are not quite as smart as you think. One day you will see what a buffoons rear you are making out of yourselves. Whats even more scary is a woman is making a fool out of you......Confusedinglepar

RETIRED.......I WISH!!!!! :biglmao: This is why I'm up at 6am and at work by 7am everyday....Man are you confused....you even think you are a woman!:biglmao:
You boys and I stress boys are so far off you base that you are making yourself look bad. Whats bad is I have exposed you as the idiots you are and now everyone is trying to PM this one or that one trying to find out who I am, cause I have hurt some feelings. Well whine, whine, cry cry, lol. Fanantic you are a idiot and its showing. Whizzard everyone has your number. Its just a matter of time till you melt down and have to be taken away in a straight jacket.
Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry

Sad how a 13th region ranking thread can end up being a SW fan fight.
:please: I think he is rattled Wizzard! You would think if you really wasn't someone that everyone knows he is, then he would let everyone think it and quit defending the fact that he is not that person. That being said, it is Monday morning and I am sure them reps got to get out and get that week started. No feelings hurt here. Since everyone else is just to busy or doesn't want to take the chance that you might have some pull outside of SW, I will just keep exposing you for who you REALLY are. Trust me, I haven't even began IF you want some more...:dontthink
Willie Turnover Wrote:Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry

I can agree with that. I have to apologize for my part in that. I thought ole Wizzard could use a little backing from the stalker man. It is a really good region for girls basketball and I am truly interested in seeing which team from the 13th region ends up coming out of there.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry

He should of stayed in his Region and not been:drooling: STALKING THE WIZZARD!!!:biglmao:
Bell
Whitley
Corbin
Harlan
HCHS
Clay

Sad thing is 1 of the top 6 teams will not be at the regional tournament. Harlan/HC will play one another first round.
fanantic Wrote::please: I think he is rattled Wizzard! You would think if you really wasn't someone that everyone knows he is, then he would let everyone think it and quit defending the fact that he is not that person. That being said, it is Monday morning and I am sure them reps got to get out and get that week started. No feelings hurt here. Since everyone else is just to busy or doesn't want to take the chance that you might have some pull outside of SW, I will just keep exposing you for who you REALLY are. Trust me, I haven't even began IF you want some more...:dontthink

Pour it on. You all are dead wrong.I have told you that and its a shame you and Whizzard are so stupid that you really think you know something. I dont care who you think I am. Whats gonna be funny is when someone confronts you face to face about getting it wrong( cause unlike you guys everyone on the board knows who you are). Better have proof or you could find yourself giving up some $$$. As a matter of fact I have a friend who is a legal whiz( thats a laywer for you idiots) that just settled a big case like this. Bottom line is you better have your ducks right before you accuse someone of something thats not them.
This is the MO of a SW fan. And to think they are trying to tell everyone they are sane? lol. I have just spoken out about it and I get attacked, which is fine by me. They are the laughing stock of the state when it comes to crazy parents. Dont believe me, ask the former coach. He will be glad to tell everyone what this bunch did. Alot knows about this on the outside, ask them, they will tell you.
Lilly Wrote:Pour it on. You all are dead wrong.I have told you that and its a shame you and Whizzard are so stupid that you really think you know something. I dont care who you think I am. Whats gonna be funny is when someone confronts you face to face about getting it wrong( cause unlike you guys everyone on the board knows who you are). Better have proof or you could find yourself giving up some $$$. As a matter of fact I have a friend who is a legal whiz( thats a laywer for you idiots) that just settled a big case like this. Bottom line is you better have your ducks right before you accuse someone of something thats not them.

Lol. You have a friend!!?? Not skeered of you egg head! You better hope you never figure out who I am to confront. I ain't got anything you could sue me for, so keep trying. Your a funny dude...Sorry to you 13th region fans I had to post over this idiot again.
Cmon guys, keep it on topic.
I would assume everyone here is over the age of 4 1/2.
This poll has no validity....

Harlan ahead of Harlan County??? Seriously????

Not even going to address Whitley at Number 5.

It is clear that you have no knowledge of girls basketball and you only post this to inflame those that do.
Curly I dont see your poll anywhere or any credentials from you being a expert. You must be Whizzards brother or sister or wife.
barbourville beats harlan and then south laurel beats barbourville. I give up trying to figure girls basketball out.
I think at this point its safe to group the teams in ties.

1. Bell
1A. Whitley

3. Harlan County
3A. Corbin

5. Harlan
5A. Clay County

7. Lynn Camp
7A. Barbourville
7B. North Laurel
7C. South Laurel

11. Pineville
11A. Middlesboro
11B. Knox Central
11C. Williamsburg

15. Jackson County
15A. OBI

17. Red Bird
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think at this point its safe to group the teams in ties.

1. Bell
1A. Whitley

3. Harlan County
3A. Corbin

5. Harlan
5A. Clay County

7. Lynn Camp
7A. Barbourville
7B. North Laurel
7C. South Laurel

11. Pineville
11A. Middlesboro
11B. Knox Central
11C. Williamsburg

15. Jackson County
15A. OBI

17. Red Bird

I see six teams that can slip up and beat each other on any given night. Remove the upset factor and here is how I see it:
1. Bell Co
2. Whitley
3. Corbin
4. Harlan county
5. Clay Co
6. Harlan City

The rest of the pack:
7. Lynn camp
8. Barbourville
9. N Laurel
10. S laurel
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think at this point its safe to group the teams in ties.

1. Bell
1A. Whitley

3. Harlan County
3A. Corbin

5. Harlan
5A. Clay County

7. Lynn Camp
7A. Barbourville
7B. North Laurel
7C. South Laurel

11. Pineville
11A. Middlesboro
11B. Knox Central
11C. Williamsburg

15. Jackson County
15A. OBI

17. Red Bird

I think this is just about what I would have... I do think Pineville and Middlesboro is better than the rest of the last group though. :1:
1 Corbin They may be playing better than anyone when it counts. They do the three things that it takes to win, Defense, rebound and shoot free throws.
2 Whitley I thought all year the region was theres to lose ,but after the Corbin game when they made no halftime adjustments I worry about there coaching.
3 Bell They need a great draw to win it, if they have to play three tough games in a row someone will come up with a plan to limit Morris and there supporting cast is a little suspect.
4 Harlan Co. I have thought all year that they was just a notch below the top three but if they get a good draw and maybe a upset they have proven they can win a big game.
5 I don't believe anyone else could win the three games it takes to win the region.
I still like my picks,
insideinfo Wrote:1 Corbin They may be playing better than anyone when it counts. They do the three things that it takes to win, Defense, rebound and shoot free throws.
2 Whitley I thought all year the region was theres to lose ,but after the Corbin game when they made no halftime adjustments I worry about there coaching.
3 Bell They need a great draw to win it, if they have to play three tough games in a row someone will come up with a plan to limit Morris and there supporting cast is a little suspect.
4 Harlan Co. I have thought all year that they was just a notch below the top three but if they get a good draw and maybe a upset they have proven they can win a big game.
5 I don't believe anyone else could win the three games it takes to win the region.

I agree with your teams, just not the way you have them ranked or some of the comments. :popcorn:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Cmon guys, keep it on topic.
I would assume everyone here is over the age of 4 1/2.

^^
:lmao:

This has been most entertaining to me!! I'm glad to see somebody else besides me getting their butt chewed!!
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I agree with your teams, just not the way you have them ranked or some of the comments. :popcorn:

Sometimes the truth hurts,
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I agree with your teams, just not the way you have them ranked or some of the comments. :popcorn:

Mr Honorable Basketball Wizzard. I have a very simple request. Lets see how you would rank the teams and why. This is a simple and very civil request. I think myself and several others on the board would love for you to enlighten us with your vast knowledge of the 13th region. Again this is a simple request for a man with your knowledge. Thank in advance. Lily.
Lilly Wrote:Mr Honorable Basketball Wizzard. I have a very simple request. Lets see how you would rank the teams and why. This is a simple and very civil request. I think myself and several others on the board would love for you to enlighten us with your vast knowledge of the 13th region. Again this is a simple request for a man with your knowledge. Thank in advance. Lily.

I ranked the teams not long ago.....sorry if you overlooked it, but it is there. If I was you.... I would spend my time licking my wounds after losing to Mercer Co. as I hinted would probably happen in a earlier post. :Sad04:
Was that ranking before or after you lost to Corbin again. While I am a SW fan I am not a parent( your detective skills suck). I want to see you new rankings after Whitley lost to Corbin. Just a simple request of the self proclaimed Wizzard.

As for Mercer they are a good team I am sure. They beat SW( I dont know if they did or not I am just taking your word) who in turn beat who? Oh yeah, that would be the Whitley County Lady Colonels 72-70. Mercer also beat YOUR Whitley County Lady Colonels easily.

Also dont sleep on South in the first round of District, you seen they took Clay to overtime. If they were to pull the upset...........
Lilly Wrote:Was that ranking before or after you lost to Corbin again. While I am a SW fan I am not a parent( your detective skills suck). I want to see you new rankings after Whitley lost to Corbin. Just a simple request of the self proclaimed Wizzard.

As for Mercer they are a good team I am sure. They beat SW( I dont know if they did or not I am just taking your word) who in turn beat who? Oh yeah, that would be the Whitley County Lady Colonels 72-70. Mercer also beat YOUR Whitley County Lady Colonels easily.

Also dont sleep on South in the first round of District, you seen they took Clay to overtime. If they were to pull the upset...........

7 points is easily?

Fact is, Whitley was 1 shot away from beating SW (who was the best thing ever at the start of the year according to some), a couple of threes from beating Mercer, and the same at Corbin (who they've already beaten twice) from you not having an argument at all.
Whitleys lost 5 games this year. They've been beaten by 8,2,7,2, and 8.

I don't understand the argument here. Whitleys a good team, and other than picking on wizard, which you like to do a little to much, I don't see how anybody cant say Whitley isn't a favorite to win region along with Bell.

OH, and FYI, Corbins own paper, the times tribune releases there rankings every single week. They have....1. Whitley (who they said was clearly the top team) 2. Bell, 3. Corbin.

Just and FYI Confusednicker:
insideinfo Wrote:1 Corbin They may be playing better than anyone when it counts. They do the three things that it takes to win, Defense, rebound and shoot free throws.

Tell me I did not NAIL it.
I guess the final rankings are finally out.

1. Corbin
2. Harlan
3. Bell County
4. Clay County
Three of the top four teams in the region could be from the 52nd District next year.
TriCountySports Wrote:Three of the top four teams in the region could be from the 52nd District next year.

Corbin and Whitley will both be good next year. You would have to say Bell is the early favorite and I love Harlan Ind. team coming back with what I consider one of the top coaches in the region. Harlan Co. always had some talent. The 52 nd reminds me of what the 50th use to look like with Corbin, South and Whitley battling it out during the regular season trying to get that number one seed so they would have a good shot at making the region.