Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Updated 13th Region Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Bell County
2. Corbin
3. Harlan
4. Harlan County
5. Whitley County
6. Clay County
7. Lynn Camp
8. North Laurel
9. Middlesboro
10. Pineville
Looks good to me
Be careful with Clay co. They seem to be playing better. Very good inside game.
Barbourville is better than the bottom 4 or 5
1. Bell Co.
2. Whitley Co.
3. Harlan Co.
4. Corbin
5. Clay Co.
6. Harlan
7. Lynn Camp
8. Pineville
9. Barbourville
10. North Laurel

Lilly Flower...... your rankings really mean nothing to the people in the 13th....why don't you concentrate on your own region? It will keep you plenty busy since you are so loved by the other parents at Southwestern! You overgrown GOOBER!!!:betterthanexpected:
Alot of the parents do like me Wizzard, just the deadbeat over the top parents dont. You cant rank Whitley ahead of Corbin Whizzard they just beat you and beat you easy. EASY!
Lilly Wrote:Alot of the parents do like me Wizzard, just the deadbeat over the top parents dont. You cant rank Whitley ahead of Corbin Whizzard they just beat you and beat you easy. EASY!
I can rank them where I want.....You keep forgetting Whitley has beaten them twice already....once on a neutral court...which is the trump card! The word I have about you is....your nothing but a trouble maker at SW. You don't like the current regime, because everything is not going through your daughter in the post.... What confuses me is why you see fit to stick your big nose in other regions business.....like it means something to you. Can't wait to see how you fair at Mercer Co. on Feb 20th.....Better be on your knees now asking for devine intervention! :notworthy
I like when trolls fail at trolling.
Harlan loses to barbourville, then beats harlan co and they are third...lol
Lilly Wrote:Alot of the parents do like me Wizzard, just the deadbeat over the top parents dont. You cant rank Whitley ahead of Corbin Whizzard they just beat you and beat you easy. EASY!

Whitley should be ranked ahead of Corbin. They split on each other's court and Whitley won a close one on a neutral court. I really think that Bell Co and Whitley are the top 2 teams in the region.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I can rank them where I want.....You keep forgetting Whitley has beaten them twice already....once on a neutral court...which is the trump card! The word I have about you is....your nothing but a trouble maker at SW. You don't like the current regime, because everything is not going through your daughter in the post.... What confuses me is why you see fit to stick your big nose in other regions business.....like it means something to you. Can't wait to see how you fair at Mercer Co. on Feb 20th.....Better be on your knees now asking for devine intervention! :notworthy

Whizzard you show your IQ trying to rattle me. Your word you have on me is just like your IQ which is very very low. Im surprised you would even try to ID a poster when everyone knows what a homer you are and as usual your crystal ball is WRONG. You are just hurt cause you lost to your Corbin Redhounds and are thinking about what could have been for you. :biglmao:
I'm afraid Bell is better than the rest.
District is at Corbin which doesn't fair well for Colonels.
Whitley will lose district to Corbin. Wizzard will melt down and have to be arrested after the game claiming the refs and UFO's cost Whitley the game.
Lilly Wrote:Whizzard you show your IQ trying to rattle me. Your word you have on me is just like your IQ which is very very low. Im surprised you would even try to ID a poster when everyone knows what a homer you are and as usual your crystal ball is WRONG. You are just hurt cause you lost to your Corbin Redhounds and are thinking about what could have been for you. :biglmao:
:biglmao: I trust my sources..... and NO one is trying to ID you....several know who you are!Confusednicker:
Lilly Wrote:Whitley will lose district to Corbin. Wizzard will melt down and have to be arrested after the game claiming the refs and UFO's cost Whitley the game.

:happysmile: This is really funny!
[quote=Lilly]Whitley will lose district to Corbin. Wizzard will melt down and have to be arrested after the game claiming the refs and UFO's cost Whitley the game.[/QUOTE

This is when I check out on this conversation.Confusedhh:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote::biglmao: I trust my sources..... and NO one is trying to ID you....several know who you are!Confusednicker:

Whizzard you are grasping at straws. I have you on meltdown mode. As a matter of fact I have several on meltdown mode. And whats even more funny is all you are wrong. I sit and laugh and I really mean this. I laugh my butt off at you all.
SEKYFAN Wrote:[quote=Lilly]Whitley will lose district to Corbin. Wizzard will melt down and have to be arrested after the game claiming the refs and UFO's cost Whitley the game.[/QUOTE

This is when I check out on this conversation.Confusedhh:

Please do cause I promise you it will be interesting. Whizzard will blow his stack one last time and it will be a sight to see. He will have to have a straight jacket to contain him in his foolish ways.
1. Bell
2. Whitley
3. Corbin
4. Harlan
5. Clay
6. Harlan Count
7-10 Probably don't have a chance in that region.

Just wondering? Where is the 13th region tournament held?
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I can rank them where I want.....You keep forgetting Whitley has beaten them twice already....once on a neutral court...which is the trump card! The word I have about you is....your nothing but a trouble maker at SW. You don't like the current regime, because everything is not going through your daughter in the post.... What confuses me is why you see fit to stick your big nose in other regions business.....like it means something to you. Can't wait to see how you fair at Mercer Co. on Feb 20th.....Better be on your knees now asking for devine intervention! :notworthy

WOW...LOL Wizzard calling the big arrogant out! I knew the SW football people knew who he was and even the Wayne football from all the messages I've received, and of course EVERYONE associated with SW girls basketball all the way down to the janitor knows how he has tried to sabotage that group since he can't make anymore tunnel vision calls from the bench...But I didn't know you 13th region people had done caught on to the great one! At least you don't have to deal with it first hand like our programs at SW has; BOYS AND GIRLS basketball, Soccer, and now football to! Dude has to sit by hisself because he isn't sure who he still has brainwashed into his BS anymore. Everyone has caught on to him now.:dontthink

As for Mercer on the 20th, I hope you are wrong. I know it is hard to win there and I seen Mercer put up a lot of points with their good full court press and all guard oriented line-up. It will definitely pose a tough challenge for Southwestern that I hope they will be up for.
I hope SW wins at Mercer for yours and the girls sake....But, he deserves to have to eat some CROW!! They are the only ones I see left on the schedule that may cause you some problems. The 13th Region will be played at the Corbin Arena....a nice facility, but not a very good place to play basketball...fans sit so far back from the floor you can't judge if a shot is going in or not. I would prefer a high school gym anytime.
fanantic Wrote:1. Bell
2. Whitley
3. Corbin
4. Harlan
5. Clay
6. Harlan Count

It is always held at the Arena in Corbin until it comes back to Harlan County again like it did last year.
fanantic Wrote:1. Bell
2. Whitley
3. Corbin
4. Harlan
5. Clay
6. Harlan Count

I don't know about Harlan County being sixth. I guess we'll see after tonight's game. Those are the top six though.

I'd go:
Bell
Whitley
HCHS or Corbin
Harlan
Clay

1 out of 3?
Lilly Wrote:Whitley will lose district to Corbin. Wizzard will melt down and have to be arrested after the game claiming the refs and UFO's cost Whitley the game.

Confusednicker:
Hey GUT, next time it is at Harlan County High School I promise you will have VIP tickets. I can't wait for the next 16 years to travel to the great city of Corbin. i have already ordered my binoculars so that I can see the games at the Arena.
fanantic Wrote:WOW...LOL Wizzard calling the big arrogant out! I knew the SW football people knew who he was and even the Wayne football from all the messages I've received, and of course EVERYONE associated with SW girls basketball all the way down to the janitor knows how he has tried to sabotage that group since he can't make anymore tunnel vision calls from the bench...But I didn't know you 13th region people had done caught on to the great one! At least you don't have to deal with it first hand like our programs at SW has; BOYS AND GIRLS basketball, Soccer, and now football to! Dude has to sit by hisself because he isn't sure who he still has brainwashed into his BS anymore. Everyone has caught on to him now.:dontthink

As for Mercer on the 20th, I hope you are wrong. I know it is hard to win there and I seen Mercer put up a lot of points with their good full court press and all guard oriented line-up. It will definitely pose a tough challenge for Southwestern that I hope they will be up for.

Please you boys are terrible at investigation work. Better off staying retired(Whizzard) and selling insurance(fanantic). See you fellas are not quite as smart as you think. One day you will see what a buffoons rear you are making out of yourselves. Whats even more scary is a woman is making a fool out of you......Confusedinglepar
fanantic Wrote:WOW...LOL Wizzard calling the big arrogant out! I knew the SW football people knew who he was and even the Wayne football from all the messages I've received, and of course EVERYONE associated with SW girls basketball all the way down to the janitor knows how he has tried to sabotage that group since he can't make anymore tunnel vision calls from the bench...But I didn't know you 13th region people had done caught on to the great one! At least you don't have to deal with it first hand like our programs at SW has; BOYS AND GIRLS basketball, Soccer, and now football to! Dude has to sit by hisself because he isn't sure who he still has brainwashed into his BS anymore. Everyone has caught on to him now.:dontthink

The only people who tried to sabotage the girls program at SW was the two that went on a witch hunt after Coach Rice. Care to tell the whole story fanantic? You will keep on till Lily really tells alot of what I know and Ill do it right on here and you above all will be embarrassed at what I have to say. You have a knife in each hand and it has blood on it from all the back stabbing you have done to the program. Think again if you think you are in the majority on this. People dont like you or your idiot partner in crime.

Lilly Wrote:Please you boys are terrible at investigation work. Better off staying retired(Whizzard) and selling insurance(fanantic). See you fellas are not quite as smart as you think. One day you will see what a buffoons rear you are making out of yourselves. Whats even more scary is a woman is making a fool out of you......Confusedinglepar

Woman:popcorn:LOL Maybe there is something to that since you always did act like a woman in person and of course with your little fits on here as well. Lilly sounds more like a drug rep company to me though so I will just go with that one today. Sure, I can definitely see why the guys you like to slander on here don't like you but you don't realize we go back a little farther big boy. Further back to the days of you being a cancer to Shultz's teams and the Casey Daultons you pushed around back then. And you being run out of the middle school by Dodson for making so many players quit. And all us buffoons didn't have to do much investigative work moron; Word of advice next time you start attacking the SW football guys...Don't piss off the wrong computer hacking savvy guy that is a lot smarter than youConfusednicker:
Lilly Wrote:The only people who tried to sabotage the girls program at SW was the two that went on a witch hunt after Coach Rice. Care to tell the whole story fanantic? You will keep on till Lily really tells alot of what I know and Ill do it right on here and you above all will be embarrassed at what I have to say. You have a knife in each hand and it has blood on it from all the back stabbing you have done to the program. Think again if you think you are in the majority on this. People dont like you or your idiot partner in crime.

LOL You don't even know what your getting yourself into with me! By the way, big Jim said hi. I don't know anything about a witch hunt but lets just pretend for a second that there really was one by these guys. What would the majority feel about that SW girls team today? Would they really care? As far as where that team stands today, would it matter to them? There is no one at Southwestern after a game standing around saying "Man, imagine if we had Rice and his :lame: assistant how good this team could be!" No!!!! No one!!! Besides you??? With the exception of one blowout loss to the #1 team in the state, them girls have had a chance to win every game this season and have won 20 plus already against teams they couldn't beat in the past. Get on board dude! I have nothing against Rice but I just don't think he could have ever got them over the hump. They may not win the district or region this year but at least the girls and their great coaching staff deserves not to be sabotaged.
Pages: 1 2