Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school Runningbacks playing this year!!!!
whitsburgs back field is the best power team Ive ever seen
with #23 sid fields and #43 sam seargent
JJ Jude from Johnson Central and Kp Skyles for Mc are definately two of the best I've seen.
I Think that BMS has a pretty good backfield this year!!!
the bms pirates have an elusive group of #5 #3 and #22 are all gonna be great
Gary runyon trucks everything i his way
Pikeville has a very fast and talented back field #20 and #42 will run any team to death
I think the best 3 in the District is from Letcher County! I think #35 from East Letcher, #2 Drew Bentley from east Letcher and #23, Sydney Fields from Whitesburg will be DANGEROUS when they get into High School! DANGEROUS!!!
Derrick Taulbee.....Powell Co.
blitz43 Wrote:Derrick Taulbee.....Powell Co.

R they good this year...Never seen the play but my cousin is one of thier running backs...Steve Skeens #32
you cant leave out Chanon Anderson. that boy has worked hard this year for Shelby Valley Middle. he has proven himself. he has packed this team on his shoulders this whole season. GOOD LUCK SVMS!
After watching the Big Sandy Post Grid,IMO, #10(Skyles) for Martin Co. and #21(Jude) for Johnson Central are the best. Both with speed (4.9 in the 40) both with power(230 in bench press and 315 squat).Outstanding for two 8th graders. What a treat it would be to see them both in the same backfield.
kp10 Wrote:After watching the Big Sandy Post Grid,IMO, #10(Skyles) for Martin Co. and #21(Jude) for Johnson Central are the best. Both with speed (4.9 in the 40) both with power(230 in bench press and 315 squat).Outstanding for two 8th graders. What a treat it would be to see them both in the same backfield.

wow. they're fast and strong. how good are they though?
Skyles has run for 1550 yards and 22 tds in only 11games,I dont know the stats on Jude but I'm sure it is as good or better.
Pirate_86 Wrote:R they good this year...Never seen the play but my cousin is one of thier running backs...Steve Skeens #32

Steve is one of my boyz good friends. His dad coaches with me at powell co.

The 8th graders finished tied for second. They lost out on the championship because of a tie breaker. Had a good season though.
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:Pikeville has a very fast and talented back field #20 and #42 will run any team to death

Except BMS tonight....
Gary runyon is by far one of the best backs this season
pirate_time Wrote:Gary runyon is by far one of the best backs this season

Yes he was!
if he was fast as Trey Runyon or Gavin Miller hed be unstoppable. Cause he has alot of run power
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:Pikeville has a very fast and talented back field #20 and #42 will run any team to death

except belfry we shut em both down
Pirate_86 Wrote:except belfry we shut em both down

just in the championship. at Belfry homecoming they both ran for 2 40+ yard TD's
blitz43 Wrote:Steve is one of my boyz good friends. His dad coaches with me at powell co.

The 8th graders finished tied for second. They lost out on the championship because of a tie breaker. Had a good season though.

yea rickey is my uncle
If...Then Wrote:if he was fast as Trey Runyon or Gavin Miller hed be unstoppable. Cause he has alot of run power

he dont need to be...he ran over everybody ion p-villes team...it 4 or 5 of them to take him down
If...Then Wrote:just in the championship. at Belfry homecoming they both ran for 2 40+ yard TD's

Our TE and De was out for personal reasons
Pirate_86 Wrote:Our TE and De was out for personal reasons

in the chip. Pikeville has a RT, LT, Blocking Back, and LB out also so. ALL STARTERS. Every game cant be perfect i guess
If...Then Wrote:in the chip. Pikeville has a RT, LT, Blocking Back, and LB out also so. ALL STARTERS. Every game cant be perfect i guess

Guess not
If...Then Wrote:in the chip. Pikeville has a RT, LT, Blocking Back, and LB out also so. ALL STARTERS. Every game cant be perfect i guess

check your inbox
I make a prediction that the 6th grade next year at Russell will have the most talented backfiled a team could ask for.
Connor- Zip- Messer
Bronson- Brawny- Korzep
Garion- G-Man- Robinson
Bobby- Say-Hey- May

These kids can all play interchangeable positions and will absolutely make a game of who can block the most people so the other can score. The last game these boys played on the same team was at Morgan Co and they each ran the ball 1 time for 70 yards each and scored on that 1 carry. Russell downed Morgan 42-0. This same team has not lost in 4 years as a team. I know that they will only be 6th graders next year but I hope that their sucess continues.

I do know that Zip Messer has 6,327 yards and 89 touchdowns so far in JFL. He is 5'2" and around 90 pounds, hits like a brick, ----Korzep is 5' and 100 pounds, meaner than junk yard dog. G-Man Robinson can throw a football 45 yards right now.!!! and can also run hard. he is 5' and 95 pounds.... Our full back is Bobby May- 4'10" and 108 pounds... Loves to hit a line and make a hole..... These kids are great athletes in the all round. They played together at the State 9-10 baseball tourney this past year and did well, going undefeated in the regionals and beating out Lexington in the first round of the state tourney. The line they will run behind will average 170 pounds. And yes they play baseball too--State players and pitchers................... Sound to good to be true?????????
Come watch them play next year.... I think you will be amazed at these athletes.
This whole team is loaded at evedry position.. This will be a team that will hear of from here on out......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Pirate_86 Wrote:he dont need to be...he ran over everybody ion p-villes team...it 4 or 5 of them to take him down

he ran over every team when u think about it
Have to say that Gary Runyon was absolutely incredible!! The kid played with heart and determination that is unreal!!
JJ Jude is probably the best back ive seen this year