Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school Runningbacks playing this year!!!!
How are the best running backs in middle school now days
i heard that martin county had a really good backfield...so i would have to go with avery ray, channing smith, and mikie moore
pikevilles backfield is stacked
char mar mims, ross mccoy, clarky keene, and taylor ratliff are all great jr high backs. its going to be fun to watch the panthers over the next few years.
another good running back fro the panthers is gavin miller. he is in 7th grade but is a great running back
Hunter James from Louisa.
I think #2 from ELC great speed can break tackles and can bust through his holes fast.
jesse rose-powell co
TRAIN85 Wrote:pikevilles backfield is stacked
char mar mims, ross mccoy, clarky keene, and taylor ratliff are all great jr high backs. its going to be fun to watch the panthers over the next few years.

itll be pretty exciting alright
a lot of talent i just cant wait to see them in high school
Randy Maynard #44 is another good back for the Panthers. They are loaded for sure. Can someone post their numbers? Oh yeah, Layne is a good QB too, #10.
#44 is charles mims for the Pikeville Panthers not randy maynard
i think randy might be #24 or something like that
I feel like number #41 for Adams was an outstanding running back and should be considered here. He hit the hole like a ball of fire and had no quit. I was impressed with him.
Paintsvilles #7 I Think Its Jarrell--he Is Only A 7th Grader,blasts Through The Holes,sees The Field Also Great D-fence Player...
EKYSPORTS Wrote:Paintsvilles #7 I Think Its Jarrell--he Is Only A 7th Grader,blasts Through The Holes,sees The Field Also Great D-fence Player...

I Agree....great back!
Personally I think Belfry Middle has two fine backs in Josh Francis and Nathan Carroll
dawgmom Wrote:Hunter James from Louisa.

i would agree
dawgmom Wrote:Hunter James from Louisa.
Please, sure he is ok but way to small JC just slung him around like a rag doll..But if he was a little bigger he would b very good..But he still is a good back but not 1 of the best..
Dropper, you obviously have some serious issues with lawrence county in general? Too much sarcasm takes away from the fun of this site!!
You must have been at someone else's game last Tuesday cause it sounds like your'e the only one who thought it a boring game.
Hunter James is a better back and player at 50% than alot of kids are at 110%-maybe you should take a football class and learn about it so it won't be boring?? If those players can leave it all on the field like they did that night, they sure don't deserve to be put down and called boring.
Maybe you should try going to games in other sports??
:Skull03: [size=5]Belfry Middle Schools :Skull03:[size=4] [/size][/size][size=6]#21 Nathan Carroll[/size] is the best running back Belfry has on the 8th grade.... :theman:
i really think clark keene is better in his pinky finger than any1 ive seen in a middle school level
cobra67 Wrote:Personally I think Belfry Middle has two fine backs in Josh Francis and Nathan Carroll

I agree :Thumbs: Josh and Nathon are great backs! And its took some good blocking and an entire team to work together to make this season a great success! They all played some fine defense and offense this year! One kid can't win a game and thankfully our boys know this!

WAY TO GO BELFRY MIDDLE :1: and since this is a thread about backs....
WAY TO GO JOSH #2 AND NATHON #21
Keep it up boys BHS is your next stop :thumpsup:
cobra67 Wrote:Personally I think Belfry Middle has two fine backs in Josh Francis and Nathan Carroll

I agree. I've seen those two boys have some real good games.

And they're great kids, too.
number 45 and 36 from johnson county middle school id by far the best tail back full back duo in this state i am pretty sure that there names are Dj ousley and Tanner bratton they both block great for each other and that y they gain so many yrds together every game
Didin't know those boys names but you re right, both were very impressive against Louisa Middle this season.
little Buddy Wrote:i heard that martin county had a really good backfield...so i would have to go with avery ray, channing smith, and mikie moore

i got to say that is one heck of a back field even thought i think that #36 had a good game and actually held on to the ball this time against em i think that that #36 is an individual that sticks out on the 8th grade of JCMS
little Buddy Wrote:i heard that martin county had a really good backfield...so i would have to go with avery ray, channing smith, and mikie moore

i agree but jc had the heart to win at the rock iss juss they were to worn bye the channing smith kid and the moore kidd but good luck to them and their high skool years but i think theres one individual on the 8th grade of jc that is that #36 i rlly think he is a true player i will enjoy watchin him later on down the road
Tanner Bratton #36 and Brett Reynolds from P'ville played well this year in my mind Tanner Bratton has the potential to play Varsity next year if he would hit the weight room hard and get in shape early....Reynolds had a great year tooodont think he played in the backfield i believe he played QB or sumtin like that but both really good players
i think that # 2 and # 35 are the 2 best backs in eastern ky but thats just my 2 cent
haha forgot to put the players were on the elc football team