Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school Runningbacks playing this year!!!!
cobra67 Wrote:Personally I think Belfry Middle has two fine backs in Josh Francis and Nathan Carroll

They are Freshman... not Middle School... But I DO agree with ya!!!Wink
Different year now!! LOL... My bad... I just went back and checked the dates on the post!! and to my Belfry friend.... I haven't forgotten about the jersey!!!! Tongue
Tackett and Miller run the football very good for pikeville and Johns Creek has a big fullback that is hard to take down cause hes 250 pounds.
caleb bently is an astonishing running back hes in 7th grade and knows how to use his moves and speed
I watched Joseph Jamerson for Adams and he had about five carries in a game and scored on all of them.
Eaglewings42 Wrote:i think randy might be #24 or something like that

Good god people Randy Maynard is #42 and Steven Layne And Charels Mims Are Freshman and steven quit and MIMS cant because of his back. But their both good players
The two 5th grade running backs from prestonsburg, Evan Jarrell and Seth Marcum, are quite impressive. Watch out for them in the future.
#2 from ELC is an outstanding runningback and he also can plaay QB. I played with him in middle school before the ELC started. He is one of the best around.
#35 is also a good back. he has the power to bust through holes and can also break tackles. but i dont believe he is as good as #2
JJ JUDE FROM JCMS IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN. HE HAD 7 TD IN THEIR FIRST GAME, THE FIRST ONE WAS A KICK RETURN THE FRIST PLAY OF THE GAME. Against Paintsville he got hurt at the start of the game and set out until the 4th period and still had a few TD with is knee the size of a football. Good back, with good knowledge of the game and very strong.
Christopher Maggard and Jon Brewer from Leslie Co.
I seen this goodlookin back in the 2nd grade flag football ay SV he well be tough
Randy Davidson of Estill Co and Dre Goggings of Clark Moore (Madison Co.) are two of the best I have seen in middle school this year. Davidson is hard nosed and a fast kid, Goggins has excellent speed and quickness for the m.s. level.
elc is a good team
whose the runninback for shelby valley middle???
Trent Burchette and Seth Jarrell
Pikeville shut him down on Jet Sweep everytime
sid fields from whitesburg is right up there with the best
Mr.3000 Wrote:Trent Burchette and Seth Jarrell

Seth no more. Their Coach pretty much limits him now by placing him at QB this week. That also weakens PJMS's backfield because now you only have 1 true back in it in Trent Burchette. They have played 4 different QBs and 12 different kids at RB, this season alone. They have no clue where they are going to be from week to week. PJMS is better than what they appear. They have the talent. They just can't get any repeativness to allow them to learn and jell as a team. A lot of kids quit and didn't even come out due to this problem this year. They could have at least 35 or more players this year, instead of the way it is now. Keep your heads up boys and keep playing your hearts out. We're still proud of you.
The Davidson kid from Estill County Middle is unstopable. Probably one of the top 5 in state easy!!
OffTheHook Wrote:Seth no more. Their Coach pretty much limits him now by placing him at QB this week. That also weakens PJMS's backfield because now you only have 1 true back in it in Trent Burchette. They have played 4 different QBs and 12 different kids at RB, this season alone. They have no clue where they are going to be from week to week. PJMS is better than what they appear. They have the talent. They just can't get any repeativness to allow them to learn and jell as a team. A lot of kids quit and didn't even come out due to this problem this year. They could have at least 35 or more players this year, instead of the way it is now. Keep your heads up boys and keep playing your hearts out. We're still proud of you.

Where does Ethan daniel play now?
Fields from W-burg
Paintsville inspector Wrote:Where does Ethan daniel play now?

Well from what I just heard.. After practicing at TE and FB yesturday he is starting QB tonight? Go figure.
blackcat_student Wrote:I watched Joseph Jamerson for Adams and he had about five carries in a game and scored on all of them.

This kid also went to state last year running track for Prestonsburg High. So he can obviously fly.
i would have to go with gavin miller for pikeville he hits the holes and guves 110% everytime he gets the ball
#10 (SKYLES) from Martin Co.
I think kristian skyles is a good running back from martin county cards
Eric Hubbard from leslie co.. brian hubbards little brother.. runs hard every play and loves the game.. hes gonna be a great kid ta watch..
you have to put w-burgs #23 in the mix
[b]jj Jude Is The Best #21 From Johnson Centeral,hes Fast,he Will Hit,and He Will Do What It Takes To Get A Td[/b]
Belfry has alot of talent in the back field