Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs Prestonsburg Predictions and Bets
Meade Wrote:That makes no sense at all dude. just because a team has a good record doesn't mean they are good? I guess the team with the suckiest record ever is the best god im such an idiot all this time i thought it was the team with the good record that was the good team
Gosh, Meade...way to be an idiot. You know the worst of the two teams is better...catch up with the times.
yea im sorry back in my day the good teams had good records and the bad teams had bad records. so much has changed since then.
yea, way to go...JEEZ
gosh meade whats your prob?
Tough Turf Wrote:well if you have watched mountain football...I dont think that boyd and lawrence are any pan cakes their not great but they are good 3a football teams!

didnt boyd almost lose to pike central? 19-12
have you ever attened a sporting event, sir meade?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:didnt boyd almost lose to pike central? 19-12

Correct me if im wrong which I'm sure i am but has't P-burg been dominated by everybody they've played except paintsville. Then again paintsville has been playing powerhouses such as Betsy Lane and Jenkins
Meade Wrote:Correct me if im wrong which I'm sure i am but has't P-burg been dominated by everybody they've played except paintsville. Then again paintsville has been playing powerhouses such as Betsy Lane and Jenkins
check the facts if you wish... www.khsaa.org
Meade Wrote:Correct me if im wrong which I'm sure i am but has't P-burg been dominated by everybody they've played except paintsville. Then again paintsville has been playing powerhouses such as Betsy Lane and Jenkins

you got them there meade....i would hate to be in sc shoes cause they may get put in jail for killing....cause thats what there going to do to p burg kill them....sheldon clark 35 p burg 12
they may get put in jail for killing? OoOoOhHh
dfblackcat53 Wrote:they may get put in jail for killing? OoOoOhHh

yea its bound to get nasty i'm glad u are finally starting to make sense with your posts Confusedhh:
Meade Wrote:yea its bound to get nasty i'm glad u are finally start to make sense with your posts Confusedhh:
yea, its about time we finally helped you understand
Intensity Wrote:yea, its about time we finally helped you understand

yeh for real, what a goon that guys...my prediction for this game, pburg is awful...thats all i have to say
chipper jones Wrote:yeh for real, what a goon that guys...my prediction for this game, pburg is awful...thats all i have to say
:thatsfunn im going to agree with you!
Let's keep it civilizied in here guys for just a couple of more hours please. Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've read most of these posts, and there's quite a bit of trash on here. Most of the guys posting for SC don't even play on the team, because I know them all personally. The football team isn't running their mouth. They know they just have to go out, and play their hardest.
Which I will think they will..

I'm picking my Cards in this match up...

Sheldon Clark - 28
Prestonsburg - 12 ***

***If the defense steps up

This game might be closer than people think.
Gorn Wrote:I've read most of these posts, and there's quite a bit of trash on here. Most of the guys posting for SC don't even play on the team, because I know them all personally.

Good point, and I'm sure most of them know nothing about Prestonsburg, nor seen them play.

It's been raining in Prestonsburg all day. It's going to be a sloppy game.
bad news for pburg....
corndog23 Wrote:bad news for pburg....

It is, hopefully they will be able to establish a running game. Coach D needs to let Setser get some carries tonight.
Is this game going to be on TV
NYY10 Wrote:Is this game going to be on TV
It's usally on WPRG-TV channel 5 in Pburg ! @ usally 11:30 or 12
Gorn Wrote:I've read most of these posts, and there's quite a bit of trash on here. Most of the guys posting for SC don't even play on the team, because I know them all personally. The football team isn't running their mouth. They know they just have to go out, and play their hardest.
Which I will think they will..

I'm picking my Cards in this match up...

Sheldon Clark - 28
Prestonsburg - 12 ***

***If the defense steps up

This game might be closer than people think.

Most of the Pburg ppl on here played for Pburg or is currently on the team ! Tonight its gonna be messy ! Pburg hasnt ran the ball well all year, But there D has owned every offense they've played(Ashland's Counter is the only one they havnt been able to stop) Plus if SC just wants to run the ball they better get ready to get there axes ready cause theres gonna be a log jam up the middle and with all the speed Pburg has in the safteys and corners they best just try to air it out !
Reminder for SC players watch out for #66 and #56 cause they're gonna ring your bell !
HAHA. Wow Pburg made you guys look like real dumbasses. I had to bring this to the top so you could enjoy your own stupidity.