Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs Prestonsburg Predictions and Bets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Time to seperate the men from the boys ! Cause Pburg is a whole lot better than what there record shows (1-3) but i think this will be a hard fought game with Pburg coming out with the W !

Pburg--28
SCHS--16
Sheldon Clark by 6
im going with my cards by 2 touchdowns.
Who Won~!?~
prestonsburg by 18
Sheldon Clark ....they have a killer running back Jamie dials
this kid is good...he can bust loose any time and that seems to be where pburg is having their problem is up the middle....at least against ashland it was

Sheldon Clark wins this one if they dont over look the cats
I'm going to go with the Blackcats on this one.
Anyone know the outcome of this one ????
BelfryPride Wrote:Anyone know the outcome of this one ????

Prestonsburg played Ashland last night.
Ahh.....I saw a thread about SV vs. P'Burg and assumed it was last night and it was a vbookie game. When do they play ?
Cards.
Blackcats by 6
P-burg played Ashland last night.. final on that one was 38-20... Ashland...
This will be a great game. I see Sheldon Clark on top by a few TD's in this one.
Tough Turf Wrote:Sheldon Clark ....they have a killer running back Jamie dials
this kid is good...he can bust loose any time and that seems to be where pburg is having their problem is up the middle....at least against ashland it was

Sheldon Clark wins this one if they dont over look the cats
his name is "Adam Dials"
Sheldon Clark is at least 3 to 4 td's better IMO...If they come out to play and don't underestimate ppburg ( nobody ever does) they should easily win the game...
After seeing and reading about the Pburgh and Ashland game I am going to look for an upset win for the Blackcats over sheldon clark.
Pburg is awful....SC wins big
moofer Wrote:Pburg is awful....SC wins big

Prestonsburg's awful ??? Who has sheldon clark played that finishes the season with a above .500 win percentage ? Prestonsburg played really good teams(Leslie Co, Pikeville, Paintsville, Ashland) maybe if SC would get a tougher schedule like Pburg and Belfry does then you can brag about your team !
Sheldon Clark!!!!!!
Sheldon Clark in this one. As far as everyone saying Sheldon Clark has not played any good teams, And they are not any good. Then you are in for a rude awakening. When the cards take the field. Its on. Smash Mouth football. So lets get ready to rumble.
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg's awful ??? Who has sheldon clark played that finishes the season with a above .500 win percentage ? Prestonsburg played really good teams(Leslie Co, Pikeville, Paintsville, Ashland) maybe if SC would get a tougher schedule like Pburg and Belfry does then you can brag about your team !

well maybe win p-burg starts winning games nobody will call them awful....Just because you know SC is gonna win and you can't do nothin about doesn't mean you have to whine. SC went to the regional finals last year...what did p-burg do...well they lost.....alot.........SC is off to a 4-0 start...the last time I checked that means you have talent
Wow, calm down SC fans. Yes you are probably better than P-burg and yes you will probably win come friday night but just because you've started out 4-0 doesnt give you the right to claim you are loaded with talent. I agree with blackcat student in that SC needs to step up their non district schedule. Who knows SC might be 4-0 if they played P-Burg's schedule but I would highly doubt it. SC is good, that isnt the question but before we make them a serious contender for the district, region or even state lets see them play and beat a team who is also considered for a deep playoff run. FYI, Im neither a P-Burg or SC follower but I think highly of Coach Hager and wish him and his team the best and hope the program continues to flourish.
Sheldon Clark by 12
wooderson Wrote:Wow, calm down SC fans. Yes you are probably better than P-burg and yes you will probably win come friday night but just because you've started out 4-0 doesnt give you the right to claim you are loaded with talent. I agree with blackcat student in that SC needs to step up their non district schedule. Who knows SC might be 4-0 if they played P-Burg's schedule but I would highly doubt it. SC is good, that isnt the question but before we make them a serious contender for the district, region or even state lets see them play and beat a team who is also considered for a deep playoff run. FYI, Im neither a P-Burg or SC follower but I think highly of Coach Hager and wish him and his team the best and hope the program continues to flourish.

well first of all I didn't say they were loaded with talent so try to make educated posts...
DAVIS_MSU Wrote:well first of all I didn't say they were loaded with talent so try to make educated posts...

Cheer your team on and have confidence in them but just because your team has finally put together a few decent seasons dont go below the belt and start bad mouthing programs that have won for many years prior to yours. As far as the educated posts, Ill just laugh and go on my way. Practice want you preach brother and respect will come your way.
wooderson Wrote:Cheer your team on and have confidence in them but just because your team has finally put together a few decent seasons dont go below the belt and start bad mouthing programs that have won for many years prior to yours. As far as the educated posts, Ill just laugh and go on my way. Practice want you preach brother and respect will come your way.

It's practice " what" you teach, not "want", but good try.
prestonsburg does have a better team than everyone of theis haters think... but still sheldon clarks is just to tought physically and mentally for the black cats!!!!
sheldon clark-??? alot
prestonsburg- however much they score over sheldon clarks jv
Keep up the good work, Hager. You are doing a great job building a strong team.
S.c
Pages: 1 2 3 4