Watch out
TD BG

BG 21
PC 14

PC player ejected on this drive for throwing a punch
Never seen the punch
21 unanswered points from Bowling Green
#20 again
Bowling Greens currently has the 7th longest win streak in the nation. It's being put to the test again
I don't know why PC isn't using number 2 on the jet sweep to keep BG Defense from putting to much pressure on there qb...
if BG scores here its over for sure
That official had no clue PC had the ball.
TD BG

BG 28
PC 14

Id say thats all she wrote
Turn out the lights this party for PC is over. Great year Maroons.
I think they should have reviewed that last BG touchdown, it looked liked the ball was fumbled before tisdale crossed the endzone....:eyeroll:
I agree Go Big Blue
Final score not going to be indictative of what a good game this really was.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I think they should have reviewed that last BG touchdown, it looked liked the ball was fumbled before tisdale crossed the endzone....:eyeroll:

I thought he was already down.

Impressed by Pulaski in a big way. Hall is the real deal and Smith (#11) is also a stud. Love the whole program.

This last TD is the difference between the two teams. The speed on this BG team is awesome to try and contain all game.
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Final score not going to be indictative of what a good game this really was.

It was a great first half. 2nd half was a different story.
Riley Hall wiped out and BG doesn't even take a knee. Very classy.
This will not be the last time we see PC in Bowling Green playing for a state Championship with Hall at QB
Who was ejected for Pulaski?
Number 80 is what they said
Mountaineer Man Wrote:This will not be the last time we see PC in Bowling Green playing for a state Championship with Hall at QB

I would say you are probably right. I came away impressed in the first half with this young maroon team.
49-14 now. A couple of minutes left.
Congrats on Pulaski's run, a great first half but then Bowling Green shows why they are number one in the state. For those people comparing Hall and Hatcher there should be none!! Hall is the best QB in Pulaski Co. We are here at the game the atmosphere is Great and the support for the local team is good as well. Congrats to Pulaski again!! Hope everyone has a safe ride home.
Just to put things in perspective, Bowling Green starting DE Bobby Nepf's father had a heart attack on the way to the stadium and passed away. Needless to say, the whole team is grieving. I'm surprised they have played as well as they have. Bobby's daddy was a good man and he will be missed. It will certainly be a bittersweet victory. Pulaski County is a great team and will probably visit Bowling Green annually for the next few years. Riley Hall will be a superstar his remaining years at PC and college. Very impressive.
adopted purple Wrote:Just to put things in perspective, Bowling Green starting DE Bobby Nepf's father had a heart attack on the way to the stadium and passed away. Needless to say, the whole team is grieving. I'm surprised they have played as well as they have. Bobby's daddy was a good man and he will be missed. It will certainly be a bittersweet victory. Pulaski County is a great team and will probably visit Bowling Green annually for the next few years. Riley Hall will be a superstar his remaining years at PC and college. Very impressive.

Sad to hear this, prayers for his family and the Bowling Green team.
Congrats to BG. Congrats to Maroons. Expect to see Maroons back next year .
I just got that news. I hope the family gets the time to grieve and support one another. God bless them.
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Number 80 is what they said

They don't have a number 80.
Walt Longmire Wrote:They don't have a number 80.

They don't on the roster but they had a kid in a jersey with that number. Some of their numbers were off according to the broadcasters. Not all, but a couple.