Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green/Pulaski County Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Let's get it going.
The Purples of Bowling Green win the toss, they're going to defer and give the Maroons the football.
Where can I watch this game online?
Squib kick recovered by Jake Johnson, brings it out to the 42 and it'll be first and ten MAROONS.
Caleb Cox (pardon my spelling if that's wrong) #22 on the sweep cuts towards the middle for a FIRST DOWN MAROONS.
#15 George Gregory on the screen reception from Riley Hall, had a little wiggle room but he's brought down for a decent gain.
Riley Hall is pressured and SACKED on 2nd down.
Cox on the carry gets a couple and it'll be 4th and 9 for the Maroons.
They go for it, and GET IT. First down PC Maroons!
PC is very balanced and BG is having trouble guessing
bear claw Wrote:Where can I watch this game online?

http://khsaa.org/120713-7-p-m-live-class...ki-county/
The Maroons are in the red zone!
Thanks RIUTG I hadn't seen Bear Claw's comment

First and GOAL Maroons
PC down to the 3
4th and goal from the 1
3rd and goal from the three, he gets some but stuffed at the one, decision time! 4th and goal from the 1.
BG holds

Big time stop
STUFFED.
BG ball from their own 1
Pulaski County moves the football about 55 yards to the one, chews up a bit of clock, and puts BG against the wall. Now the defense has to make some plays and let that fourth down stop act as a punt downed at the 1.
Not sure i would have ran that out of the shotgun.
13 yard gain for BG on first down.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Not sure i would have ran that out of the shotgun.

I agree, completely agree. He still almost got it.
Gut, you can get the updates if you want I'll help ya out where I can. I'm not real good at it lol
4th down for BG
BG punts

Pretty good punt
#11 Aaron Smith made a real good defensive play there to force the Purples to punt
1st and 10 PC from there own 33
Let's see if Pulaski can sustain the success of the first drive and finish this time.
Now you guys see why Ive been talking about the Hall kid.
My goodness Riley Hall does a fantastic job of evading the rush. O-line has got to give him a little more time, but he's done a good job getting away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5