Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Rivals Questions and Comments for The Sports Guys Radio Show
It was Great
Now that John Michael Mayo is not coming back for Pikeville, do the Panthers have enough talent to make it to Louisville?
Just wanted to give credit to Rick Bentley for his fine article about John Micheal in the paper last week. Theyres very few 17-18 year old kids that I look up to but "Big Red" is one of them. P.S. tell royce to get his hand out of that pizza box cause I know its in there. LOL!
How do you guy's see the 2A division coming out at the end of regular season? IMO it will look like this;
1.Belfry
2.Prestonsburg
3.Sheldon Clark
4.Shelby Valley

Of course if Sheldon Clark were to pull an upset of Belfry tomorrow night it could throw it into a 3 way tie of the top 3.
No matter what sport it is guys doesn’t a coach also have to be somewhat of a psychologist as well as teaching the sport (which I feel coaches don’t do enough of anymore.)
48 POINTS How many sports guys does it take to count that high? lol
Just giving you guys a hard time. lol Great shirts by the way, from Belfry Sports Shop!
Hey, I'll take a cap, "THE SPORTS GUYS GOT GUTS"
your Mic is on guys during the break
Good show guys! I only listen to the high school football segment, but I thought it was excellent. Good coverage of the games and solid analysis of the games. Just enough humor and goofing off to give the broadcast a little color, but primarily just good ole fashioned talk about ball.

Thumbs up!
Great Show!
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:How do you guy's see the 2A division coming out at the end of regular season? IMO it will look like this;
1.Belfry
2.Prestonsburg
3.Sheldon Clark
4.Shelby Valley

Of course if Sheldon Clark were to pull an upset of Belfry tomorrow night it could throw it into a 3 way tie of the top 3.

I think your guys response was, "Never Happen"! SUE PRIZE! SUE PRIZE! SUE PRIZE! I had a gut feeling, and still didnt bet on it. Oh well.
:goofy:
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:I think your guys response was, "Never Happen"! SUE PRIZE! SUE PRIZE! SUE PRIZE! I had a gut feeling, and still didnt bet on it. Oh well.
:goofy:
The district seeding will still turn out
1. belfry
2 P-Burg
3. Sheldon Clark

after the tie breaker