Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands
73.17%
Collins
26.83%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands vs Collins 4A State Title
spirit, you're 10 seconds behind!!

LOL
Biggest upset of the year!!
:02 and one play for the Birds
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Wow Highlands goes down.
congrats to Collins, the mighty have fallen
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
That was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!
All I can say is wow the birds picked the last game of the year to play this bad wow congrats Collins
Guess those bus tires got flattened....:biglmao:
Great game congrads to Collins. Becker with incredible play coming off the bench. Not one of Dale's better coached games but Collins coach made some very questionable calls too. Huge improvement by Collins in a year. Highlands D has been their weakness all year and bites them in the butt tonight. Very dumb PF penalty at the end of game was huge.
mrb5150 Wrote:All I can say is wow the birds picked the last game of the year to play this bad wow congrats Collins

They did play bad but have to give Collins credit for never giving up. I have to say I had little confidence in highlands stopping Collins when they left them with almost 3 minutes. You could see Dale was trying to run clock on last drive and I am sure he was not hoping to score that quick.
Congrats to HHS for excellence in their program, but this was no upset. It was not bad coaching or poor play by HHS. Anyone there watching the game could tell u that Collins was clearly the better team. HHS defense had trouble with Collins size and speed. The Collins D line gave HHS trouble all night. Collins had the lead late into the 4th qtr could have won by more had they not give HHS a gift of great field position late in the game. The 4A championship was not played two weeks ago, it was played yesterday and Collins is the Champion of 2013.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Highlands will do what the best team in the state would do; Win and Win big. Birds will steamroll Collins and folks will just be left scratchin' their heads. It happened last week and will happen again.

Still smoking the wacky stuff I see........Confusednicker:
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Not to sound disrespectful but it's the same ole song and dance for any team that plays Highlands. The "this team is special" may be true but they will get their butts handed to them regardless tomorrow. No doubt. They will be amazed at just how good Highlands is.......Sorry to bust your bubble.

And then we have this all time classic.....:lmao:

And by the way, how's the ole bubble today?:popcorn:
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)