Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Lawrence County PREDICTIONS
They play just about everyone, and anyone can fill in and play at the position.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Golden Eagle Wrote:You don't really know his future plans but you say he will end up at Belfry. What makes you so sure about him ending up at Belfry? I get so sick of people talking out of there butt about subjects they are totally clueless about. This thread is about Friday's game for petes sake.

If you look closely on the first page I made my prediction to the game. I was just making a comment to the whole Coach Matney situation? Who are you Coach Matney himself. I don't think so. I don't know what his plans are, nobody knows but him. Oh and I'm not talking out of my butt!!!
cbls_75 Wrote:If you look closely on the first page I made my prediction to the game. I was just making a comment to the whole Coach Matney situation? Who are you Coach Matney himself. I don't think so. I don't know what his plans are, nobody knows but him. Oh and I'm not talking out of my butt!!!

I believe that Tomcat68 made it pretty clear earlier. This thread is not about coach Matney. It is about the JC/LC game. Let's keep it that way. Thanks.
Midee1 Wrote:I believe that Tomcat68 made it pretty clear earlier. This thread is not about coach Matney. It is about the JC/LC game. Let's keep it that way. Thanks.

I was just making a comment on another post. I made a prediction on the game on the first page!!! Oh and the reason that JC will win is because LC lost some of its best players do to transfers. Losing Humphrey and Dials would hurt any team no matter what the talent level was. JC has an excellent defense that is tough on all three levels. Hampton has really stepped up from last year, breaking up passes and getting in on tackles. Johnson and Tackett well they are Johnson and Tackett
cbls_75 Wrote:I was just making a comment on another post. I made a prediction on the game on the first page!!! Oh and the reason that JC will win is because LC lost some of its best players do to transfers. Losing Humphrey and Dials would hurt any team no matter what the talent level was. JC has an excellent defense that is tough on all three levels. Hampton has really stepped up from last year, breaking up passes and getting in on tackles. Johnson and Tackett well they are Johnson and Tackett

I have no problem with this post at all. It is all about the game. I was just trying to clarify the position on Matney. Thanks and keep posting.:thumpsup:
Midee1 Wrote:I have no problem with this post at all. It is all about the game. I was just trying to clarify the position on Matney. Thanks and keep posting.:thumpsup:

My bad on the whole posting thing...I thought that commenting on another person's post in the thread wasn't wrong...but I'm sorry Midee1...keep on keeping on!!!
Tough Turf Wrote:Since this is the last year for the 2 teams to play each other, both should show respect for each other. Its not like a "survivor" episode. The best team will win regardless. Everyone needs to be civilized. We need an eastern ky team to represent us in Louisville.

I agree totally.
i think jc will deffinetly take this one
Tough Turf Wrote:Since this is the last year for the 2 teams to play each other, both should show respect for each other. Its not like a "survivor" episode. The best team will win regardless. Everyone needs to be civilized. We need an eastern ky team to represent us in Louisville.
I couldn't have said it better myself....i agree with you 100%:Thumbs:
the Eagles will take this one by as much as they want
Kayaker Wrote:Last year the Eagles beat LC 43-0. IMO JC's defense is much improved over last year and the running game although missing alot of key players, whom all but JK Ratliff should be back for this game, is still very balanced and strong. After watching the LC run defense I would say that JC can pretty much run wild in this game and possibly pitch another shut out against the struggling offense of LC. Unless JC has a major let-down mentally and overlooks LC, JC should dominate from beginning to end. My prediction:

JC: 49
LC: 7
Ok....although I agree on your theories...I see that last year JC kept LC scoreless.....but this year you think JC's D is better than last and yet they give up the TD?????
^ HA! That's funny! Good Point! JC should win hands down!:thumpsup:
jc will win but no matter what the score is im sure lc will play hard
Golden Eagle Lisa,s stay,s open up 9o'clock,,have a safe trip pal.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Golden Eagle Lisa,s stay,s open up 9o'clock,,have a safe trip pal.
Thanks!
Guys its really sad that no one even gives LC any credit and think that there just going to walk in here and line-up as if there wasnt a team across from them. Just about everyone from JC is saying that JC is going to name there score. Since when can a team name how many points there going to put up against anyone. Do you really think that you guys have played anyone to say that your that good. IMO the teams are no where near the types of teams we have played. Come friday night we will find out the so called how many points your going to score. It is one thing to predict a score but to say they will name how many points they want,, get real.

Oh by the way I know it isnt basketball season, but you guys did that during basketball season after we got beat up there and then you came into our HOUSE and went home with the loss.

So how many times have you guys beaten us over the last 10 years. once or twice. Also what has JC done in the playoffs one and done, So unitl you can prove yourself in the Playoffs, you need to relax alittle and enjoy the season. Win lose or draw no matter who wins its still just a game that kids play. Also it doesnt matter what team it is as long as there is a team from Eastern Ky playing for the title I will be pulling for them..... So good luck to both teams friday night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Guys its really sad that no one even gives LC any credit and think that there just going to walk in here and line-up as if there wasnt a team across from them. Just about everyone from JC is saying that JC is going to name there score. Since when can a team name how many points there going to put up against anyone. Do you really think that you guys have played anyone to say that your that good. IMO the teams are no where near the types of teams we have played. Come friday night we will find out the so called how many points your going to score. It is one thing to predict a score but to say they will name how many points they want,, get real.

Oh by the way I know it isnt basketball season, but you guys did that during basketball season after we got beat up there and then you came into our HOUSE and went home with the loss.

So how many times have you guys beaten us over the last 10 years. once or twice. Also what has JC done in the playoffs one and done, So unitl you can prove yourself in the Playoffs, you need to relax alittle and enjoy the season. Win lose or draw no matter who wins its still just a game that kids play. Also it doesnt matter what team it is as long as there is a team from Eastern Ky playing for the title I will be pulling for them..... So good luck to both teams friday night.
BattPuff where do you get that everyone at JC is saying that JC will name the score? There have been TWO Eagle fans in this thread that actually made a prediction on this game CBLS 75 and Kayaker. TWO and that's it.The rest are fans from other schools. I don't understand how you thank that everyone at JC is saying the game will be a total blow out. The players and staff know that they'll be in a battle trust me. They know Friday night won't be a cake walk.

On the basketball game last year yes Lawrence did come back and beat Johnson Central at home after they lost by 21 at JC. Trust me I would trade a loss in Louisa every year if I got to play in the big show in Rupp.

All the sudden now that Johnson Central has been winning a few games everybody want to bring up our past results. This happens a lot to other teams as well. The past has nothing to do with this years team. Imo people who like to bring up the past are discouraged about the present. Last year or any year before that has nothing do do with the present. If the past matters the 49ers and Packers wouldn't suck so bad in the NFL or Louisville wouldn't be a top ten program that they are today because Lord knows Louisville never was a power house in football. Take Lawrence County for instance they totally dominated the area in the 90's but what has it done for this year's team? Nothing but memories, outstanding memories at that. The past is something that we can never forget but on the other hand we can't base the present on what was done in the past. You bring up Central's playoff woes but here's an interesting tidbit. Since the 99 season(2000-2005) both schools have the same amount of playoff wins. They both have one. Does this mean that both schools should give up on winning another playoff game before 2010 rolls around going by the past five years? Absolutely not! The past means NOTHING it's all about the present.

Good luck to both teams this Friday. It will be two teams playing there hearts out for two outstanding communities.
I will never figure out why it tears people up that a kid transferred to another school. SO WHAT, Good luck and good bye!! Surely people don't actually believe that ONE player can make or break a team. TEAM-key word here!! Kid may have had talent but was pretty much uncoachable-had an attitude from what I've been told-didn't need to be taught anything-already knew it all. Is that good for a TEAM??? Not hardly. Why can't we just support what we have? These are the athletes that show up every day for practice and give their all every Friday night. No, I am not a fair weather friend to the Dawgs-they've got my support through it all. I'll enjoy sitting back in a few years when this program gets stronger again and everyone has to eat crow.
central = stick
bulldogs = drum.
Lawrence County has a good team this year, but Johnson Central has quiet Possibly the best team in thir history right now not to mention one of the best in the state in any Class. I say JC wins 56-12.
dirty dawg Wrote:I will never figure out why it tears people up that a kid transferred to another school. SO WHAT, Good luck and good bye!! Surely people don't actually believe that ONE player can make or break a team. TEAM-key word here!! Kid may have had talent but was pretty much uncoachable-had an attitude from what I've been told-didn't need to be taught anything-already knew it all. Is that good for a TEAM???

That was a pretty low talking about a 16 year old kid like that. The kid your referring to has busted his butt over the summer and everyday this season and is nothing like the person your describing him as. He is a leader both on and off the field. I'll tell you what if you guys have any more " talented but pretty much uncoachable kids that didn't need to be taught anything because he already knew it all" players just send them our way and we will take them. Show some class. You want to talk about one well tell me this why did the other leave for another Johnson County school and how many players from last years team are not playing this year? What's the problem? Was all of them " talented but pretty much uncoachable kids that didn't need to be taught anything because he already knew it all". Where there's smoke there's fire,if you ask me.
Boy aren't you testy? Some of the kids that aren't playing this year aren't playing for their own personal reasons but they didn't transfer to another school. I certainly never said he wasn't a good kid-he, like alot of teenage boys, has a large attitude. Its hard to be a team player like that. Was all of them? I'm only aware of 2 and even if these 2 had stayed, LC still would have been young and rebuilding. I simply stated that I don't see why everyone thinks that 1 kid can make or break a "team".
dirty dawg Wrote:Boy aren't you testy? Some of the kids that aren't playing this year aren't playing for their own personal reasons but they didn't transfer to another school. I certainly never said he wasn't a good kid-he, like alot of teenage boys, has a large attitude. Its hard to be a team player like that. Was all of them? I'm only aware of 2 and even if these 2 had stayed, LC still would have been young and rebuilding. I simply stated that I don't see why everyone thinks that 1 kid can make or break a "team".

No, what you actually said is that he was uncoachable and had a bad attitude, right? The coaches know exactly why he left and why one quit and why 2 or 3 won't play. Regardless of what you may think of him, he has quite a few friends on LC's team and also in the school. He played for the "DAWGS" since kindergarten his sister graduated from Lawrence County and loved it. Support for Lawrence County is and will always be there (even for you). You talk about young and rebuilding, Lawrence County was also young and rebuilding when the A Team won Turf Bowl and the 8th grade won OVC and also when the JV went undefeated(?) last year (all the same kids). JC has been great to him, the coaches are great people and so is the community. Quit trying to stir up trouble and no it is not about 1 person it is about TEAMWORK. By the way, evidently you must have talked to Coach G to know the things you are saying, right. I'm sure you can tell who I am and if you have anything further to say, I would be happy to give you my number or meet you anywhere you would like to. I mean come on get over it, this is almost to the point of being funny.
Actually I have no clue who you are and you are correct, this whole thing is hilarious, but if it makes you feel better, the same funny stuff is going on at the other bg site as well. No, I'm not one of the folks "Coach G" talks to, just a fan who thought we could say what we wanted without getting chewed up and spit out-oh well, I'll consider it a lesson learned
and BTW, after re-reading your post, yes I said that but I DID NOT say he wasn't a good kid. I know he has alot of friends at LC and should have-as you say-he grew up playing football there. Never was I trying to "stir up trouble"
Golden Eagle Wrote:BattPuff where do you get that everyone at JC is saying that JC will name the score? There have been TWO Eagle fans in this thread that actually made a prediction on this game CBLS 75 and Kayaker. TWO and that's it.The rest are fans from other schools. I don't understand how you thank that everyone at JC is saying the game will be a total blow out. The players and staff know that they'll be in a battle trust me. They know Friday night won't be a cake walk.

On the basketball game last year yes Lawrence did come back and beat Johnson Central at home after they lost by 21 at JC. Trust me I would trade a loss in Louisa every year if I got to play in the big show in Rupp.

All the sudden now that Johnson Central has been winning a few games everybody want to bring up our past results. This happens a lot to other teams as well. The past has nothing to do with this years team. Imo people who like to bring up the past are discouraged about the present. Last year or any year before that has nothing do do with the present. If the past matters the 49ers and Packers wouldn't suck so bad in the NFL or Louisville wouldn't be a top ten program that they are today because Lord knows Louisville never was a power house in football. Take Lawrence County for instance they totally dominated the area in the 90's but what has it done for this year's team? Nothing but memories, outstanding memories at that. The past is something that we can never forget but on the other hand we can't base the present on what was done in the past. You bring up Central's playoff woes but here's an interesting tidbit. Since the 99 season(2000-2005) both schools have the same amount of playoff wins. They both have one. Does this mean that both schools should give up on winning another playoff game before 2010 rolls around going by the past five years? Absolutely not! The past means NOTHING it's all about the present.

Good luck to both teams this Friday. It will be two teams playing there hearts out for two outstanding communities.

Forgot to say "THANKS" and good post and very true.
dirty dawg Wrote:and BTW, after re-reading your post, yes I said that but I DID NOT say he wasn't a good kid. I know he has alot of friends at LC and should have-as you say-he grew up playing football there. Never was I trying to "stir up trouble"

Then maybe you should leave him out of this and let both teams play without all of this trash that is considered "sports talk".
dirty dawg Wrote:Actually I have no clue who you are and you are correct, this whole thing is hilarious, but if it makes you feel better, the same funny stuff is going on at the other bg site as well. No, I'm not one of the folks "Coach G" talks to, just a fan who thought we could say what we wanted without getting chewed up and spit out-oh well, I'll consider it a lesson learned

You can say what you want, that is your opinion and that is respected here at BGR. But at the same time, other's opinions may conflict with yours and they have a right to express their disagreement with your opinion.
I have to say, JC looks good in this one, LC I don't think has the horses up front to match up.
I agree, however I wish there would be a suprising first half anyway.