Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Lawrence County PREDICTIONS
Lets go ahead and get this one going.

Right now I have to take the Eagles in this one I'll post my score later but I don't think its going to be pretty.
Eagles by a lot. This may really be their season to charge for a regional and state title with how Rockcastle seems to be playing this season.
JC by as many as they deem necessary.
Jc- 40
Lc- 0
Last year the Eagles beat LC 43-0. IMO JC's defense is much improved over last year and the running game although missing alot of key players, whom all but JK Ratliff should be back for this game, is still very balanced and strong. After watching the LC run defense I would say that JC can pretty much run wild in this game and possibly pitch another shut out against the struggling offense of LC. Unless JC has a major let-down mentally and overlooks LC, JC should dominate from beginning to end. My prediction:

JC: 49
LC: 7
Kayaker Wrote:Unless JC has a major let-down mentally and overlooks LC, JC should dominate from beginning to end.

I agree, maybe we will see a running clock in this game.

JC 55
LC 6
LC aren't the team they usaully are.
JC is they the team they worked hard to be so i'll take JC by aleast 4TD's.
This game will get "ugly" quick....Eagles way too much for the bulldogs...
I agree JC by a lot ....Eagles is jus too much for the Bulldogs
bad new bears for lc....jc will have there way with the bulldogs....49-6 jc
Guys say what you want to say, LC isnt going to lay down, I look for LC to play one hell of a game friday night. So all you JC band wagon jumpers say what you want to, LC will be fine. They may not win but I dont look for a blow out, but I am still confident that the DAwgs will be fine come friday night.

Come on guys who has JC played this year there in state competion is only 3-4 with two games that I have no clue what there records are there not that good other than south point being the best out of the two out of state teams.

While Lawrence Co oppentents record including in and out of state teams has a combined team record of 10-3. While we have taken some bumps while playing top notch competion, it will only make us better. SO JC better be ready to play come friday night because the Dawgs is going to line-up and smack you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Guys say what you want to say, LC isnt going to lay down, I look for LC to play one hell of a game friday night. So all you JC band wagon jumpers say what you want to, LC will be fine. They may not win but I dont look for a blow out, but I am still confident that the DAwgs will be fine come friday night.

Come on guys who has JC played this year there in state competion is only 3-4 with two games that I have no clue what there records are there not that good other than south point being the best out of the two out of state teams.

While Lawrence Co oppentents record including in and out of state teams has a combined team record of 10-3. While we have taken some bumps while playing top notch competion, it will only make us better. SO JC better be ready to play come friday night because the Dawgs is going to line-up and smack you.

I dont think that it is just people jumping on the bandwagon just the way this game looks it will play out. JC's schedule overall has been pretty weak but ill throw this out at you and let you bite on it. JC played South Point, OH in week 2 and beat them handily 35-7. The following week the Pointers played a team called Wheelerburg and beat them 21-14. This same Wheelersburg team played perennial powerhouse Ironton the week before and were beat by Ironton on a last second field goal. JC is talented this year and very, very deep. The reason that i believe this game will be a blow out is the fact the the O-lines and D-lines of LC are very weak. I seen LC's oline against PCC and if they cant block them then there is no way they can handle the front 7 of JC. Also JC's secondary is very solid in having already forced 8 INT's on the season. LC's run defense has been very suspect this year against Sheldon Clark, Belfry, and Coal Grove, OH and you are going to see just as good of a backfield probably with more depth than those others you faced. They play this games for a reason, and like i said if JC overlooks LC they could be in for a tough game and possibly and Loss, but if JC comes to play early then it will get ugly fast.
JC in this one.
Could be an upset but I don't think so. JC in a big way. I hope Im wrong.
Batpuff Wrote:Guys say what you want to say, LC isnt going to lay down, I look for LC to play one hell of a game friday night. So all you JC band wagon jumpers say what you want to, LC will be fine. They may not win but I dont look for a blow out, but I am still confident that the DAwgs will be fine come friday night.

I agree LC always plays a hell of a game but I don't think they will win.
I wish, I hope, I pray but I'm not stupid either JC wins. And don't forget one of the best LC players from last year will be on the other side of the field.
CatDawg Wrote:I wish, I hope, I pray but I'm not stupid either JC wins. And don't forget one of the best LC players from last year will be on the other side of the field.

One of the best players from last year, he was by far our best player last year.

What really makes me sick is how we cant even get our own supporters to support our program when they are down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote: I wish, I hope, I pray but I'm not stupid either JC wins.
The only stupid thing is the lack of nonsupport that we get from the so called LC supporters on here, its all fine when they were winning but now that they are a little down every seems to say the hell with them, what kind of message do you think that your sending the boys from LC who read this message board!!!!!

All I can say if you cant support them now then to hell with it dont support them at all!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is going to be a very hard fought game. The team is excited and pumped up over this game. Personally I can't wait for kickoff. I'm hoping the Dawgs come out on top and you never know. Record wise, JC should blow LC out, but this is why you play the game, you just never know what will happen.
Are we going to get any of are starters back for this game batpuff I think we had 3 out for the PCC game last week??
JC by 24, with 5 turnovers in the game.
This is still a 16 year old KID we're talking about here. With these types of comments I can see why he left. Who was in your opinion your best player last year?
Hate to say it but the Eagles will murder them 56-6
Golden Eagle Wrote:This is still a 16 year old KID we're talking about here. With these types of comments I can see why he left. Who was in your opinion your best player last year?

Well we had a couple of players that stand out Aaron Smith, Ferguson, Coty Roberts just to name a few.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:One of the best players from last year, he was by far our best player last year.

What really makes me sick is how we cant even get our own supporters to support our program when they are down.

Probably was but I'm not going to say anyone is the best player since it takes the team to make everyone as good as they are no matter how good.
Batpuff Wrote:The only stupid thing is the lack of nonsupport that we get from the so called LC supporters on here, its all fine when they were winning but now that they are a little down every seems to say the hell with them, what kind of message do you think that your sending the boys from LC who read this message board!!!!!

All I can say if you cant support them now then to hell with it dont support them at all!!!!!!!

If LC plays the best that they can play and JC overlooks them then LC could win. You can support them without looking through are Black and Red glasses all the time.

LC has nothing to be ashamed of they've lost several good players in the past couple of years for different reasons and we've just not gotten back to where we once were but that's why they play the game. It doesn't matter what any of us think it will be decided on the field.

But if these boys can only play and try if people on a message board talk them up then something is wrong. I'm not down on them a bit in the three games that I saw they never stopped coming and left it on the field and that is all any of us can ask for.

I could care less if they win or lose every single game as long as they leave it on the field. Within the past few years you couldn't say that, as soon as they got behind they would quit but not this team.

I wish I could have made the trip to PCC Friday but when you don't get off work until close to 6pm and your still two hours away you just can't make it but I've made three of four and that's good enough for me.
dawgmom Wrote:This is going to be a very hard fought game. The team is excited and pumped up over this game. Personally I can't wait for kickoff. I'm hoping the Dawgs come out on top and you never know. Record wise, JC should blow LC out, but this is why you play the game, you just never know what will happen.

Couldn't agree more.
JC in a blowout

JC 56
LC 6
I hope our boys do read this because if this dont fire them up nothing will.Rise to the challenge Dawgs especially the seniors.Remember Buster Douglas knocking out Tyson?Well Central is not that much better.Lets turn this into a smashmouth game and see if we might catch Central flat.Matney hollers so much maybe it will fall on the young eagles deaf ears.Dawgs will always have good fans if the effort is at its maximum.Go Dawgs
Jc--49
Lc--0