•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Central 11/22/13(Regional Championship)
Your pm was well received . You sound like a class act. Thank you
Coachdad Wrote:No ma'am I do not recall going on a high school football forum talking about black singing groups.

You are correct Coachdad; my apologies.

There were sprinkles of comments throughout the entire thread regarding black folks and the Central fan base. Then on 11/15/2012 you posted about your twin sons who sing. Guess I just got all that mixed up in my mind someway.

Oh, and I can guarantee you one thing, #1BlackCatFan is anything but racist!!
Coachdad Wrote:Your pm was well received . You sound like a class act. Thank you

Thanks for your response as well sir.
Gees this thread has went in a totally different direction.
johnnyd Wrote:Gees this thread has went in a totally different direction.

My fault. All is good now. :igiveup:

Wayne County still dethrones the champs.

I really liked Belfry's chances of a State Title this year, but this Wayne County team is making a believer out of me, they are for real.
Granny Bear Wrote:You are correct Coachdad; my apologies.

There were sprinkles of comments throughout the entire thread regarding black folks and the Central fan base. Then on 11/15/2012 you posted about your twin sons who sing. Guess I just got all that mixed up in my mind someway.

Oh, and I can guarantee you one thing, #1BlackCatFan is anything but racist!!

Never said he was racist DON'T THINK HE IS RACIST , nor am I .
Please granny if you " don't start nothin' there won't be nothing".
And thank you Granny , your insight is always well received .
It was not my intention to "start" anything CoachDad.

I will take my leave now, and won't post in this thread anymore.

Good luck, and Merry Christmas.
Wink
Guys please, I take blame for this. I jumped the gun on a comment that was made. I misinterpreted the comment. I have caused this thread to be hijacked and I apologize for that.

Granny I appreciate your defense of me, but I was the one in the wrong on this.

All is good now lets just get back to the topic of Wayne County & Central.
This is Wayne County's year. I picking Wayne to win the State Title. You beat Corbin 35-0. You are pretty good.
Coachdad Wrote:THAT'S THE SAME THING ! Smh
PS why is this even an issue with non central fans ?? I'm finding this hard to understand. To me it's just a subtle way of throwing an insult.

no its not the same thing,you brought color into it this time,like anybody don't like the cold but black people, there just saying its a shame to have that kind of run there on and hardly anyone there to support them weather its 3a or not,theres been some good games against 3a teams and yes they have won them all but 1,but there has been some games that could have went either way..i haven't seen any throwing a insult against Central ever ,its always high praise for them.i don't try to say I don't like black people because some of my best friends are black people and they stay at my house when there in the area..
Objective Wrote:Easy guys let me help you out a bit before you start on Central fans

Parents are in full force and some of the best people I have been around in all my years of traveling to games. Friendly and outgoing great football complex

Secondly I spoke to the coaches and staff at central when we where up there last week and ask them this question. Why isn't this place packed and where is the media when you have won 3 in a row and 5 out of the last 6. Here was their answer ......There is so much going on here (Louisville not Rural Kentucky) you have Trinity, Dupont, Male and the University of Louisville and so many other things to do it's hard to draw a fan base to a new winning program.

I had the same question but I understand this after talking to there staff
it now makes since to me

and that's the rest of the story

if that's the case with so much going on in Louisville, like those other teams,why do they not have the problem for people showing up,i mean besides Trinity who has more wins and titles then them in that group.
It don't matter if they are blue, green, or yellow!!! It's a shame they don't get any home crowds to support them but heck it's a all girls school with a few males that just happen to be very athletic. I don't understand how the enrollment is so lopsided!! It's like that so they can play down in class which is crap they have thousands of kids to pick from and to me it's not the same playing field. They should win every state title in 3a and it shouldn't even be close!! That would be like bell sending all the boys to Middlesboro and Knox central who are not talanted and playing in 1a because they only have 100 males enrolled. Its a bunch of CRAP!! I really don't think it's going to matter much Guffey is a beast and even central will not stop him. You can score on their defense but not enough to keep up. They blanked Corbin by putting 9-10
And sometimes 11 in the box. I watched the film it was ridiculous and Corbin's coaches made no changes was quite hilarious!! I think Wayne will get scored on but just don't see anyone in 3a stopping their offense.
Why did you not mention the part of what I said that Central is at THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF AFRICAN AMERICANS THE LAW ALLOWS ??????????
& that to fill the school we need more non AM to enroll .
Why do you totally disregard that ???????????
Why can't you understand that ? :HitWall:
Can someone inform me how they can limit the number of African Americans at a school? Confused
Central in a thriller 28-26.
I'd love to see Wayne beat Central, but Central has played a tougher schedule and knows how to win this time of the year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coachdad Wrote:Why did you not mention the part of what I said that Central is at THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF AFRICAN AMERICANS THE LAW ALLOWS ??????????
& that to fill the school we need more non AM to enroll .
Why do you totally disregard that ???????????
Why can't you understand that ? :HitWall:

Are you serious it doesn't matter if they are African Americans, Native Americans, or any other kind of Americans!! What matters is they have thousands of kids to pick from and they keep the male enrollment low to play down in class!! They are taking full advantage the enrollment rules and are using them to their advantage!! It's unjustifiable it's not fair for any other schools in 3a!! Wayne will give them a good country boy welcome this year!! Wayne wins this game going away!!! You need to start a new thread about school enrollment and African Americans so we can all stay on track with the Wayne at Central thread. Good luck with that it sounds boarder line racist!!
:?
Go Big Red! Wrote:It don't matter if they are blue, green, or yellow!!! It's a shame they don't get any home crowds to support them but heck it's a all girls school with a few males that just happen to be very athletic. I don't understand how the enrollment is so lopsided!! It's like that so they can play down in class which is crap they have thousands of kids to pick from and to me it's not the same playing field. They should win every state title in 3a and it shouldn't even be close!! That would be like bell sending all the boys to Middlesboro and Knox central who are not talanted and playing in 1a because they only have 100 males enrolled. Its a bunch of CRAP!! I really don't think it's going to matter much Guffey is a beast and even central will not stop him. You can score on their defense but not enough to keep up. They blanked Corbin by putting 9-10
And sometimes 11 in the box. I watched the film it was ridiculous and Corbin's coaches made no changes was quite hilarious!! I think Wayne will get scored on but just don't see anyone in 3a stopping their offense.

You my friend must have been hit in the head and seeing double if you counted that many. Wayne took care of business up front enough said. Seems to me every post you come up with makes excuses for your home town get over it they got beat leave it at that... Start a thread on how good you will be next year... I as a football fan am tired of reading about Corbin from you this year...

ON a side note I enjoy some of your post when they don't have the words Corbin, Red hounds, or US in them..:dudecomeon::insane:
cuppett777

Those other programs are rich in tradition and have held the attention of local fans for some time. Central has been on top since 2007... manual Male Trinity and St X have been winning since the 50's

Other Fact on Central

Central as an all-magnet school, it has no home district, instead it brings in students from throughout the Jefferson County Public School System. Wikipedia

coach Scroggins took the program over in 2007 and the winning started says a lot about his coaching abilities with only 300 young men to pick from and to compete with other big schools/private schools around the area taking a lot of the talent I don't think central has an unfair advantage.
Objective Wrote:cuppett777

Those other programs are rich in tradition and have held the attention of local fans for some time. Central has been on top since 2007... manual Male Trinity and St X have been winning since the 50's

Other Fact on Central

Central as an all-magnet school, it has no home district, instead it brings in students from throughout the Jefferson County Public School System. Wikipedia

coach Scroggins took the program over in 2007 and the winning started says a lot about his coaching abilities with only 300 young men to pick from and to compete with other big schools/private schools around the area taking a lot of the talent I don't think central has an unfair advantage.

I know that about those schools,i don't think the 1st time ST.X was brought up,and Male hasn't done much late until this yr,i was just saying those schools are in Lousiville and they have no problem with people showing up..
When you live in an area where there is racial diversity THERE ARE RACIALS QUOTAS MANDATED BY LAW . That we adheare to here in Jefferson county it HAS to be reflective of the general population , here it's no more than 33% Central has a waiver to 50% that's for it's TOTAL CAPACITY , not the actual enrollment.
If you cared about it you would know about it , but since it does not effect you I can understand why you have no knowledge of it.
It's not my job ( nor do I have the time) to educate u on it , however I will point you in the right direction SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION .
TEDDY GORDON VS THE BOARD OF EDUCATION.
Objective Wrote:cuppett777

Other Fact on Central

I typically belive and support most you say but on this................You are crazy!! Of course they have an unfair advantage. They can pick from anywhere in Jefferson Co. and deny anyone that they don't want. That way they can keep their enrollment numbers down so they play 3A.

Seems pretty unfair to me??

But that is the system KHSAA and KDE has set-up and I don't Blame Central 1% for using it.

That being said Scroggins does a great job coaching. He could be 1 of the more underated coaches in the state.
How it is they never seem to get enough males to take them into a 5a or 6a.

What is it about Central that makes it a "magnet." It has some of the lowest ACT scores in the state. It is in a dangerous part of Louisville. The streets around it are not safe. Sounds like they work pretty hard at keeping that male enrollment tamped down so they can play in 3A and get a trophy every year.
Tica I'm surprised you stooped so low and lied . Central's avg ACT score is right n the middle of the pack of all Jefferson county high schools.
THERE ARE SEVEN HIGH SCHOOLS IN JEFFERSON THAT HAVE BEEN LABELED
HABITUALLY UNDERACHEIVING
CENTRAL IS NOT ONE IF THEM !!!
Now I DARE YOU TO LOOK UP THE CASE I JUST ADVISED.
Use key words like TEDDY GORDON OR BYRON LEET AS IT ENTAILS WITH SEGREGATION LAWS !
And if you don't bother to look up the facts, then you just rant to start trouble.
Tica Wrote:How it is they never seem to get enough males to take them into a 5a or 6a.

What is it about Central that makes it a "magnet." It has some of the lowest ACT scores in the state. It is in a dangerous part of Louisville. The streets around it are not safe. Sounds like they work pretty hard at keeping that male enrollment tamped down so they can play in 3A and get a trophy every year.

Only dangerous for scared lil wimps !
I don't think Central gets the trophy this year. Wayne is the better team, if they can go and beat them. On the other note, please look up the definition of Magnet school.
Wayne defense is gotten better each game and looked great last week against Corbin, Wayne wins this one 28-14
Tica Wrote:How it is they never seem to get enough males to take them into a 5a or 6a.

I didn't see it as unsafe neighborhood seen kids walking the streets nice house all around the fans where great people I think this is an unfair assessment

Coachdad here is the info I think you were talking about per Wikipedia

Until 2000, all high schools in Jefferson County were required to maintain a percentage of African-American students between 15 and 50%. In 2000, a group of black parents sued after their children were denied admission to Central High School. As a result, US District Judge John Heyburn II struck down the use of race-conscious school assignment procedures for Jefferson County magnet and traditional schools such as Central. Admission is now determined through a random lottery.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next