Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County @ Central 11/22/13(Regional Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
time to get this one started,everyone knows what Central has done in the past and this yr is a diffrent team from those yrs thats kind of struggling on offense but they still have a stout defense and guys from those championship teams that know how to win and they only been beaten by one 3a team since there run.so WC has a high powe offense that hasnt been slowed down,which one breaks this week?i will take Wayne this week,how u got and why?
I pick Wayne all the way
Wayne County 38
Central 20

Wayne co is on a mission :rockon:
When everything else is equal, Central can dig down into their tradition and schedule and get traction for an advantage. Wayne, however, has not played a weak schedule.

Central by 3 with "Black and Yellow" blaring on their speakers.
Wayne won't score 38 on Central. But they will win by 7. Wayne's offense is better. Defense is a push. Two great defenses.
Isn't this game at Wayne? I thought they played at Central last year?
Wayne 24-14
odd year game @ Central
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Isn't this game at Wayne? I thought they played at Central last year?

They did wayne was a two last year not a one seed and it was the second round not the third Central was a 1 seed and got home field Odd/even year home and away only counts for the regional game

This will not be a high scoring game central can not score on Wayne if they don't make mistakes. As for Wayne's offense high powered or not this is a talented Central D

14-0 after sleeping on it
Wayne Co
This game is going to be a dandy!
Tica Wrote:When everything else is equal, Central can dig down into their tradition and schedule and get traction for an advantage. Wayne, however, has not played a weak schedule.

Central by 3 with "Black and Yellow" blaring on their speakers.

you mean it wont be HERE COMES THE CHAMPS,like they did at Tilman few yrs back and Tilman beat them,they didnt play it on the speakers but yelled it..
Wayne has it going in every aspect of the game. If they continue to play this way,they win this one by at least 3 TD's.
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Isn't this game at Wayne? I thought they played at Central last year?

Wayne was a lower seed last year. If Wayne was a 1 seed it would have been at Wayne.

Since they are both 1 seeds this year it is Central's year to host being from the odd number district.
12-0 record vs. 1 loss in 3A since 2007

Something has got to give in Louisville on Friday Night.
Wayne Co. 14-0 these are two good teams Wayne is just better
Wayne County 24-14
I know who Belfry want's to win this game...:lol:

Wayne Co burst onto the statewide scene last season in the Central game, a game that they should have won BTW. Central won't be taking them for granted this season, which I think Central does from time to time...this weeks game against Bell Co being one of those times.

I'm pulling for the local team to get the win, but the road to a Possible Championship is harder for Wayne than just about any one else...possible games against Central, PT and Belfry...that's a murderers row of final 3 games.
Jumper Dad Wrote:I know who Belfry want's to win this game...:lol:

Wayne Co burst onto the statewide scene last season in the Central game, a game that they should have won BTW. Central won't be taking them for granted this season, which I think Central does from time to time...this weeks game against Bell Co being one of those times.

I'm pulling for the local team to get the win, but the road to a Possible Championship is harder for Wayne than just about any one else...possible games against Central, PT and Belfry...that's a murderers row of final 3 games.

i would think that Belfry would want Central to win because of the 4 games they have been real close except for one game and i think Belfry wants to get over there Central hump by beating them and not no one else beating them..
Wayne co 28

Central 7

Guffy to much for Central this year.
Actually it was Centrals players and coaches who came to Tilghman in 2009 and started yelling 'you're in our way' during the warmups. They also ran onto the field through Tilghman's sideline. Great game.
One of those games we have being waiting for since August.
wayne co. 14

Central 7
IMO the Wayne co kids are up for the challenge!!! I don't think belfry wants to see Wayne Co. The way this team is playing they are the favorites to win the state title. They put a running clock on a very good Corbin team last night!! Wayne has a tuff 3 games to win but I don't see them having much trouble with anybody. They have a really good defense and you must score to keep up with Guffey I just don't see central stopping Wayne.

Wayne Co 38
Central 13
Wayne County 26
Central 20
Wayne Co. 28
Central 14
Should be a interesting game, I like Wayne County's chances of playing spoiler and ending Louisville Central's run of getting to Bowling Green.

Wayne County - 27

Central - 17
How do you get that Corbin was a very good team? Who did they play besides wayne and bell co that proved otherwise? I
Wayne 28
Central 18
Corbin is awful. Belfry would put a running clock on them to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7