•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Central 11/22/13(Regional Championship)
I like Wayne County in this one. Good luck boys!
I think it's interesting that everyone is assuming that Belfry is going to beat Bourbon County. I don't think you can count a team out that's playing like the Colonels.
Central 24 Wayne 22!!!
Wayne is just a better football team flat period I know we played them. Waybe28 Central7
Like it's been said many times "To be the man you have to beat the man!!with that said, Wayne will be the man this year. Wayne remembers what happen last year and they won't make the same mistakes this year. Wayne is a lot better this year than last they are a little more seasoned team this time around.
Wayne 28
Central 7

I just think Wayne is just that good!!!
Central 14
Wayne 12

Both defenses show up strong.
14-12 could be a really realistic score.

Should be a fun 1. To bad it is in louisville. If it was in Wayne co it would be packed. At Central the crowd will be pathetic for the home team. Why does nobody come out to support those kids?
wayne by 7.
TopCat Wrote:14-12 could be a really realistic score.

Should be a fun 1. To bad it is in louisville. If it was in Wayne co it would be packed. At Central the crowd will be pathetic for the home team. Why does nobody come out to support those kids?

i picked 14-10 WC in the pickems..
The fact Central does what they do without a lot of the traditional fan support seen at other schools speaks all the more for their coach and kids.
I have said Wayne all year. Good luck to Shawn and the Cardinals.
Black people don't like the cold , & it's standing room only for games against Louisville teams.
Being in 3A and playing teams Central's fan base has no knowledge of hurts playoff attendance.
Central's fan base simply is not interested that much in 3A football .
Central is at the max # of African American students allowed by law , therefore their enrollment dictates they play in 3A , on top of that there is only about 200 boys that are enrolled , so the 600 girls that are enrolled parents aren't very interested .
For Central's enrollment to increase more non African Americans need to enroll.
PS y'all are asking this same exact question EVERY year and I keep giving you the answer. But this should suffice for the future.......I hope.
Plus , Central's not the only show in town.
Coachdad Wrote:Black people don't like the cold , & it's standing room only for games against Louisville teams.
Being in 3A and playing teams Central's fan base has no knowledge of hurts playoff attendance.
Central is at the max # of African American students allowed by law , therefore their enrollment dictates they play in 3A , on top of that there is only about 200 boys that are enrolled , so the 600 girls that are enrolled parents aren't very interested .
PS y'all are asking this same exact question EVERY year and I keep giving you the answer. But this should suffice for the future.......I hope.

u haven't gave that answer right there,u have pretty much said that they not interested in 3a and theres a lot more stuff to do in Louisville,but anyway if they don't get involved with there team that dominates there class that's up to them..
Coachdad Wrote:Black people don't like the cold , & it's standing room only for games against Louisville teams.

I don't think white, red, yellow, or any color people like the cold. :lame:
Wayne dethrones the champs.

Wayne County 28
Central 14
cuppett777 Wrote:u haven't gave that answer right there,u have pretty much said that they not interested in 3a and theres a lot more stuff to do in Louisville,but anyway if they don't get involved with there team that dominates there class that's up to them..

THAT'S THE SAME THING ! Smh
PS why is this even an issue with non central fans ?? I'm finding this hard to understand. To me it's just a subtle way of throwing an insult.

This really shocks me! I've never seen it addressed before, and to be such a great football tradition, I guess I just assumed that their fan base would be huge.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I don't think white, red, yellow, or any color people like the cold. :lame:

I'm mostly purple after that fall last Friday, and I still don't like the cold!
Confusednicker:
I know people that love the cold . I am one of them . So you are wrong wen you say nobody likes it.
^^
I thought you were black.?.
why do care what color I am ?
I don't care. YOU posted that black people don't like the cold, and that you are one who DOES like the cold. I just thought I remembered you in the Bell thread last year talking about a singing group that was all black folks....maybe I'm not remembering correctly. Certainly wouldn't be the first time.

Confusednicker:
Coachdad Wrote:I know people that love the cold . I am one of them . So you are wrong wen you say nobody likes it.

It may not have been your intent, but you sounded a little prejudice by singling out black people not liking the cold. I took offense to your comment.
No ma'am I do not recall going on a high school football forum talking about black singing groups.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:It may not have been your intent, but you sounded a little prejudice by singling out black people not liking the cold. I took offense to your comment.

I'm not buying I offended you by saying black people do not like the cold. Lol
Coachdad Wrote:I'm not buying I offended you by saying black people do not like the cold. Lol

I could care less. I guess you could say I am touchy on the subject.

Tica Wrote:The fact Central does what they do without a lot of the traditional fan support seen at other schools speaks all the more for their coach and kids.

Easy guys let me help you out a bit before you start on Central fans

Parents are in full force and some of the best people I have been around in all my years of traveling to games. Friendly and outgoing great football complex

Secondly I spoke to the coaches and staff at central when we where up there last week and ask them this question. Why isn't this place packed and where is the media when you have won 3 in a row and 5 out of the last 6. Here was their answer ......There is so much going on here (Louisville not Rural Kentucky) you have Trinity, Dupont, Male and the University of Louisville and so many other things to do it's hard to draw a fan base to a new winning program.

I had the same question but I understand this after talking to there staff
it now makes since to me

and that's the rest of the story
It is my personal opinion blacks dislike the cold more than other races.
No offense intended , but its not your opinion ,
BUT IT IS MINE. And I know for a fact there is nothing
That is "actually" offensive by stating it.
Coachdad Wrote:It is my personal opinion blacks dislike the cold more than other races.
No offense intended , but its not your opinion ,
BUT IT IS MINE. And I know for a fact there is nothing
That is "actually" offensive by stating it.

I sent you a PM so the thread is not hijacked.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next