Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Biggest" Games this week?
tomorrow night.. Jenkins Vs. Allen Central
I really think that this is going to be a great game! It is homecoming at Betsy Layne and the Bobcats finally return home after a 6 game road stint. I wish Coach B and the Bobcats lots of luck. Play hard and you'll be ok.:thumpsup:
The game between Henry Clay and LaFayette....both undefeated.
2 nights the night... Jenkins Vs. Allen Central
Jenkins vs. Allen Central
All-American Lineman Wrote:Jenkins vs. Allen Central

This is a huge game, a local tv station is coming to film the game... another huge one in the same district is pikeville vs. hazard for number one in the district, both games have playoff implications
Yes Pikeville Vs Hazard And Jenkins Vs Allen Central
The Fight For Number One And The Fight To Just Make It
Should Be Interesting And Good Games To Watch
Sounds like a lot of good games...Two biggest will be Jenkins/Allen Central and Pikeville/Hazard in my opinion
TRAIN85 Wrote:Yes Pikeville Vs Hazard And Jenkins Vs Allen Central
The Fight For Number One And The Fight To Just Make It
Should Be Interesting And Good Games To Watch

Thanks for backin me up man... it really will be two great games to watch
Well the Ashland/Johnson Central game should be one of the best in the state I believe..
Ashland/Johnson Central is by far the biggest game this week IMO.
HSFootballFreak Wrote:This is a huge game, a local tv station is coming to film the game... another huge one in the same district is pikeville vs. hazard for number one in the district, both games have playoff implications
Are you Talking about Gearheart Communications:WPRG-TV5?? If not they are supposed to be there too..They are also doing the PBurg-SV game. The AC-Jenkins game will be aired Sat. at 2:45 I believe..Valley and PBurg will be on tonight.
Allen Central @ Jenkins is probabily the biggest because its a do or die game for these two teams.

JC vs Ashland will probabily be the second, JC's Biggest challenge this season.