Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Biggest" Games this week?
I think that the Middlesboro/Breathitt game is huge because it is not only the first of two possible meetings between the two, but it also will effect the home-field advantage in the playoffs, and Middlesboro has been known to have a very good "home-field-advantage........"
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Ashland @ Johnson Central will be a huge game this week, and could easily be considered the district championship game. If Ashland wins, they will be district champs. If Johnson Central wins, they must defeat Mason County next week @ Mason County to win district.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Prestonsburg should have no problem this week with thier game, but a lot is riding on the outcome.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I think that the Middlesboro/Breathitt game is huge because it is not only the first of two possible meetings between the two, but it also will effect the home-field advantage in the playoffs, and Middlesboro has been known to have a very good "home-field-advantage........"

i watched a game one time a middlesboro, where the opposing team had a total of 3 or 4 td's called back, and middlesboro had a couple of td's that looked like the one where SC beat belfry back in 98...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Some good games this week, but ASHLAND VS. JOHNSON CENTRAL is the game of the week. At least for Eastern Kentucky.
ASHLAND AND JC will be the biggest game this week and I also think the pburg and Valley game will be up there also
Allen Central Vs. Jenkins. The whole season has come down to this one game for both teams.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Ashland @ Johnson Central will be a huge game this week, and could easily be considered the district championship game. If Ashland wins, they will be district champs. If Johnson Central wins, they must defeat Mason County next week @ Mason County to win district.
:thumpsup:

crazytaxidriver Wrote:i watched a game one time a middlesboro, where the opposing team had a total of 3 or 4 td's called back, and middlesboro had a couple of td's that looked like the one where SC beat belfry back in 98...
The game last year between Breathitt/Middlesboro was decided by a couple of phantom two point conversions that never crossed the line. One was not even called good until the Middlesboro coach had a talk with the ref.

The Cawood/Knott Central game has playoff implications.

Future_65 Wrote:Allen Central Vs. Jenkins. The whole season has come down to this one game for both teams.

Oh Yea,I forgot about this game. This is going to be a great game, hopefully the Cavs will come out on top
Future_65 Wrote:Allen Central Vs. Jenkins. The whole season has come down to this one game for both teams.

Yeah this will determine who gets the 4th playoff spot!
Ashland and Johnson Central game.
JC and Ashland will be a dandy, I hope I can make it down for that one.
Yeah, the Jenkins /Allen Central game is goin to be a good one.
LineBacker #3 Wrote:Yeah, the Jenkins /Allen Central game is goin to be a good one.

Where is this game going to be played at?
It is at Jenkins NYY10! Going to be on InterMountainCable....So cannot wait!
1. JC/AShland
2.Brethitt/Middlesboro
3.P-burg/Shelby Valley
4.Jenkins/Allen Central
hazard@Pikeville is a big one. should decide who gets the one seed in district. hazrd would have to beat pikeville at pikeville and phelps at phelps to get the 1. pikeville would have to beat hazard at pikeville and paintsville at paintsville to get the 1 seed.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Ashland @ Johnson Central will be a huge game this week, and could easily be considered the district championship game. If Ashland wins, they will be district champs. If Johnson Central wins, they must defeat Mason County next week @ Mason County to win district.
It won't be the district championship, it will be the #1 seed in the district.
The KHSAA has ruled that the district champ will be the team that wins the first two rounds in the new format.
fox sports Wrote:It won't be the district championship, it will be the #1 seed in the district.
The KHSAA has ruled that the district champ will be the team that wins the first two rounds in the new format.

You're right Fox. I forgot about that change this season with the new playoff format.

Also, with this being an even year, while playing in an even district, in an even region, the #1 seed out of region 4 district 8 is guaranteed home field advantage throughout the playoffs. That's always nice.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Jenkins and allen central is big the winner gets the 4 spot in the playoffs, and pikeville vs. hazard more than likely will tell the #1 spot
Jenkins vs. Allen Central, because it is huge for both teams whoever wins will get the 4 seed in the playoffs
All-American Lineman Wrote:Jenkins vs. Allen Central, because it is huge for both teams whoever wins will get the 4 seed in the playoffs

This is the biggest game for both schools. and in both teams career
I agree 100%:Clap:
fox sports Wrote:It won't be the district championship, it will be the #1 seed in the district.

this will be a good game... but i think cawood's gonna win.. there a hard nose running team...

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:The Cawood/Knott Central game has playoff implications.
Without a doubt Ashland @ Johnson Central.
finish it off_1 Wrote:this will be a good game... but i think cawood's gonna win.. there a hard nose running team...
I agree.............they have a good rush defense also, and that is about all KCC can do well, and that is inconsistant IMO.