Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Wayne County 11/15
Go Big Red! Wrote::please:

I sure wish I had a son retard!! I was saying waddle would be playing not because I'm in the know but because he sprained his ankle and a senior with a sprained ankle is not sitting out in a playoff game. Do you really think Wayne was preparing for a game without waddle if so your an idiot!! You mentioned reedy I didn't say a word about him not do I think Wayne gives a big rats ass about him. Waddle was not a factor in the first go around offensively. He is our best d back and we will miss him more there then anywhere else. I have not a clue if he plays or not but I'm assuming he will just like Wayne Co is. So maybe you should think before you speak pal!!

I'm a redhound, I've been one ever since I was born almost 30 years ago. In my time I've never met someone in this great town as classless as you. You are one of those people that give Corbin a bad name. One of those people that for my entire life I have defended to other communities, saying those kind of people don't exist in corbin, but clearly here you are. I don't have a problem with a Corbin fan getting on here and talking smack, because we don't have enough people on here to back the great amount of talent that is on this team. However, you do it by getting on here and repeatedly being disrespectful. I never attacked you in any personal way. Just said to think about what your posting on an open forum. Wait til we go beat them and then let everybody hear about how good we are.

But since you want to run your mouth, I will do you a favor PM and I will give you my name and we can talk it out like adults. Or just stay behind that screen name.

I sure wish I had a son retard!! I was saying waddle would be playing not because I'm in the know but because he sprained his ankle and a senior with a sprained ankle is not sitting out in a playoff game. Do you really think Wayne was preparing for a game without waddle if so your an idiot!! You mentioned reedy I didn't say a word about him not do I think Wayne gives a big rats ass about him. Waddle was not a factor in the first go around offensively. He is our best d back and we will miss him more there then anywhere else. I have not a clue if he plays or not but I'm assuming he will just like Wayne Co is. So maybe you should think before you speak pal!!

If you think a high ankle sprain is an injury that can be taken lightly, then I question if you have ever played this game. If Taylor is able to play, which I pray for the team's sake and his own he is, he will be nowhere near 100%. And then we must ask ourselves is he helping the team, while clearly hurting himself.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:If you think a high ankle sprain is an injury that can be taken lightly, then I question if you have ever played this game. If Taylor is able to play, which I pray for the team's sake and his own he is, he will be nowhere near 100%. And then we must ask ourselves is he helping the team, while clearly hurting himself.

Dude your a redneck idiot!! Try to defend the town of Corbin and then in the same sentence your ready to fight(sounds real classy doesn't it?) That my friend is who true Redhounds despise!!! I was playing ball while you were in pappys sack son calm down relax and quit making Corbin people look like redneck hooligans!!! :ChairHit:

GO BIG RED!!
If the Corbin kids play as hard as the fans are on each other we will be in business!! I can't wait for Friday night win or lose this will be a great game to watch!! I will be rooting for bell co also Friday night. I sure would like to see the 3A bracket shook up this weekend.
Go Big Red! Wrote:Dude your a redneck idiot!! Try to defend the town of Corbin and then in the same sentence your ready to fight(sounds real classy doesn't it?) That my friend is who true Redhounds despise!!! I was playing ball while you were in pappys sack son calm down relax and quit making Corbin people look like redneck hooligans!!! :ChairHit:

GO BIG RED!!

You sir were the one who was throwing out personal attacks. Using terms that are extremely offensive to people, especially to families that have special needs children or other members. I am one of those people and i did take extreme offense to your comment. I did lose my cool, but made sure to edit my post in a timely manner. Ive asked for forgiveness for my transgressions, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if someone did shut you up. Lessons are learned the hard way, and it appears you didnt receive enough of them in your younger days.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I got an idea why dont you ask your son what the first play we will be running is and go ahead and post it on here. Just because you're in know doesnt mean you have to post everything you know on an open forum. It doesnt always help running your mouth on here either sometimes its better to be the quiet guy who just takes care of business and lets the play do the talking. Wayne is a great team they dont need you giving them bulletin board material. I was getting ready to post that waddle and reedy would more than likely be out. But since you have already given the opponent our injury report mid week so they can make sure to prepare.... Think before you post, and this is coming from a redhound fan

DUDE who in the heck would use this as bulletin board material DUDE this is Highschool. :biglmao:

Go big Red using the word Retard now has made me mad GoBigBlue82 let him have it 64SUR :ChairHit:
64SUR Wrote:DUDE who in the heck would use this as bulletin board material DUDE this is Highschool. :biglmao:

You must have been away from the game for a while. When i played in the early 2000's coaches would post comments in our locker room that fans would put on these forums. There are also parents and players on these forums, so what is said on here definately travels.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You sir were the one who was throwing out personal attacks. Using terms that are extremely offensive to people, especially to families that have special needs children or other members. I am one of those people and i did take extreme offense to your comment. I did lose my cool, but made sure to edit my post in a timely manner. Ive asked for forgiveness for my transgressions, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if someone did shut you up. Lessons are learned the hard way, and it appears you didnt receive enough of them in your younger days.

I do apologize I did not mean anything by that comment I was using it as a figure of speech not to insult anybody with special needs especially children.

You were the one who started blasting me and making acquisitions about me having a kid playing. You also questioned my intelligence by saying I shouldn't be giving the injury report mid week. I can assure you Wayne has better sources for important info then this site.

GO BIG RED!!
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You must have been away from the game for a while. When i played in the early 2000's coaches would post comments in our locker room that fans would put on these forums. There are also parents and players on these forums, so what is said on here definately travels.

Heck that what wrong with coaching these days coaching using buttetin board instead of coaching back in my days it was call a chalk board BGR is for fun for us Monday morning QB,you are now a Monday morning QB get use to it Confusednicker:
My upset special of the week. Corbin goes into Wayne Co and pulls the shocker. Corbin 35Wayne Co 28
See what I mean Go Big Red? You all just prove my point. We now have Corbin fans fighting with Corbin fans about a game with Wayne County. Case Closed.
Wayne pulls a shocker and wins state championshipSmile
Internal Corbin fighting.
I LOVE it. :popcorn:
WC 22

Pups 13
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Internal Corbin fighting.
I LOVE it. :popcorn:

My coach always loved when we'd fight in practice. He's say "Boys I believe we're ready to play."

Go Big Redhounds!!!
Old Redhound Wrote:My coach always loved when we'd fight in practice. He's say "Boys I believe we're ready to play."

Go Big Redhounds!!!

It's just like brothers fighting. Fight in practice, but willing to sacrifice your body for that same guy on Friday night. Go Big Red really pissed me off, as I probably did him. But, I assure you Friday night we share a common enemy and what was said on here will not matter.
Wayne is the better team..
Game day !!!
Roll cards!!
Last game was an attendance record at Jewell field.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Game day !!!
Roll cards!!
Last game was an attendance record at Jewell field.

Tonight will be another attendance record!! I can't wait couldn't hardly sleep last night!! Better pack a poncho looks like a good chance of rain about game time.

GO BIG RED!!