Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Wayne County 11/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Round 2. First one was close.

Thoughts?
Wayne will flex there muscle in this one..
If Wayne can't stretch this one out some, Wayne will get clobbered in Louisville.
If Corbin is healthy they win by two TD's if not Corbin will go to the wire with them, it is great that Whitley County has Two teams that both have an excellent chance of winning it all the only thing that would be better is if the Colonels could be with us. Good job hounds Good job Jackets RIGHT ON.
Corbin will win by 40. If you don't believe me ask their fans.......
I don't think waddle will be able to play. He is a playmaker offensively, but I think his presence will be missed more in the secondary. It will be a close game if the hounds hearts are in it then they will win.
Wayne Co. - 30

Corbin - 7
There has been some talk from Corbin. I'd say this is the week to act. Should be a great game. Beat up on each other.
I would love to see Corbin win it will be tough Go Redhounds from 64SUR :rockon:
Pulling for the Redhounds but afraid Wayne will be too much..
Wayne is way overrated.
mysonis55 Wrote:Wayne is way overrated.

I agree, as well as Caldwell County.
mysonis55 Wrote:Wayne is way overrated.

Wrong again myson Wayne will win the west.But I'm pulling for Corbin Confusedinglepar
Cards have a tough road for sure. Corbin has always been a district powerhouse. Rise to the occasion, ROLL CARDS!
Did Waddle play at Henry Co?
Wayne Co better adjust to unbalance formation or it will be close again. Wayne still wins game!!
redstorm Wrote:Did Waddle play at Henry Co?
Wayne Co better adjust to unbalance formation or it will be close again. Wayne still wins game!!

He played a couple of snaps before injuring the ankle again.
I expect the Cards to win, but the Redhounds have a lot of pride and won't go down without a fight.
Let's go Redhounds!!!!!!!!!!!!

We, Redhound fans will take a 1 point margin.
Wayne Co 28
Corbin 7
Wayne by 12. I want to be for Hounds but I am being realistic.
E's Army Wrote:Wayne by 12. I want to be for Hounds but I am being realistic.

Realistic?? Wayne barley beat Corbin the first go around!! This is what we've wanted since the buzzer sounded in the first game!! The Corbin boys are looking forward to this one!!!

Corbin 27
Wayne 21
Corbin get's their wish, rematch--- be careful what you wish for. Wayne by14.
Wayne Co.- 28
Corbin- 14
mysonis55 Wrote:wayne is way overrated.

false
Im going to this game......
Does either team have a broadcast station that streams the games. This will be worth tuning in.

What is Corbin's injury situation.
I am just a lowly high school football coach with a prominent program in Indiana. I started following this forum when my hometown team from Wayne county started having some success in 3A the last couple of years. As here in Indiana, I find it kind of funny when people start taking about how someone barely beat someone the last time they played or how someone is over-rated yet still YOU were beaten. It doesn't matter by how many points or how poorly you think your team played that particular night............the play on the field determined a winner and a loser. I'm kind of proud that when I read these posts.........I don't find fans from Wayne county making silly comments about the "weak schedule" or a team being "over-rated". Seems for the most part, the fan's respect the competition, and the team prepares for it accordingly. So....with all that being said, it looks to be a wide open 3A tournament (oh and by the way....to all of you giving respect to Central......it's a NEW DAY. They gotta win it again on the field to become this years State Champion. What happened last year is over.) So I will be watching from a distance and pulling for Wayne County to live up to their lofty ranking.
Not good
Are you gonna let me post?
If Corbin wins, its going to be crow time for Mr. Dillon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4