Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. East Ridge (Predictions)
Belfry will kill them
unless Belfry puts in their JV
Belfry by alot!
Belfry by as much as they want...this game will be more like a practice game to paly thier jv and work on some different plays
JWBN4EA Wrote:Belfry by as much as they want...this game will be more like a practice game to paly thier jv and work on some different plays

Thats what I've heard
Yes, way to much Belfry for ER, that said I hope to see both teams Play hard with NO INJURIES.
good luck to both schools.
what time is kickoff?
i think that er is doing better this year but there is no way that they are gonna beat belfrey unless their defense is really good.. good luck to both teams
i didnt think they would let belfry even play er...lol......belfry 49 er 0
Belfry by as much as they want.
Belfry...No Doubt!!
er cant hold belfrys jocky strap
Belfry 49
East Ridge 6
I believe that we have established that Belfry will win this game by alot. We just need to quit putting down East Ridge. Not very many teams have a chance against a power house like Belfry, East Ridge isn't the only team that will get blown out by the Pirates.
Belfry-49
ER-7
Belfry - 40 billion
East Ridge -0.45324 :Cheerlead

------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gay and proud!
Kerry/Edwards '04
What the hell???
See, this is the only problem with not charging a little something. THat kind of sh*t belongs in the general discussion pit, not in a legitimate football thread.
:ChairHit:
MR. Pillow pants Wrote:What the hell???
See, this is the only problem with not charging a little something. THat kind of sh*t belongs in the general discussion pit, not in a legitimate football thread.
:ChairHit:

I'd like to see an 18 and up age limit enforced.:thumpsup: