Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. East Ridge (Predictions)
Too much Belfry in this one, this is also the home opener for the Pirates.

Belfry -49
East Ridge -7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree...too much Belfry.

How can it be the home opener??? They hosted part of the Pike Co Bowl.
r u all joking east ridge doesn't stand a chance agianst belfry unless belfry give them a 50 point spot.
haha. i love how that you get on here and bash people so much, shows your maturity. I see East Ridge scoring, but i dont think they will come away with it.
i dont think ER will really score period. belfry will probablly blow thru
how bad the coach wants to beat them by.
This game will be all about Belfry. Several scores after the 1st string starts to watch the game. East Ridge is struggling a lot this year.

Belfry- 56
ER- 0
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Belfry By How many They Want
ER is good this year, but not that good...40-12 Belfry.
fox sports Wrote:I agree...too much Belfry.

How can it be the home opener??? They hosted part of the Pike Co Bowl.

I wasnt counting the Pike County Bowl a "Home Game" because it is almost like a Pre-season" game of sorts. When Belfry played in the Pike County Bowl at Pikeville, we were the home team on the scoreboard and wore the home red jerseys, but it never counted as a home game.

:popcorn: I guess it just depends on how you look at it.Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry by as much as Haywood wants.
I see a lot of Belfry passing in this game, this is after we go ahead by a few touchdowns.
Belfry will take East Ridge in this one, with no problem. 48 - 12
Guys let us not forget that the other team see's this!! It's football,and the kids need to play...just to play.
To much Belfry they will have a field day in every aspect of the game...Seeing the lines match up will be interesting...Belfry 50+ to maybe 12
Belfry 45, ER 12
belfry alot ...... er 0
Belfry-54
ER-18
way to much for east ridge to handle
Belfry with a blow out
My prediction:
Belfry- 56
East Ridge- 14

Good luck to both teams.
Belfry should dominate pretty easily here. A good game for Belfry to work on the passing game and other things after they get up by a few touchdowns.
Belfry..........Confusedhh:
wymtsports96 Wrote:Belfry by as much as Haywood wants.
I see a lot of Belfry passing in this game, this is after we go ahead by a few touchdowns.

I agree but remember Haywood has class and wont run the score up bad. It might be a good opertuninty to play a lot of kids and try new things in game situation.
Rocky Wrote:Guys let us not forget that the other team see's this!! It's football,and the kids need to play...just to play.

I think everyone should start remembering this in every thread even or maybe I should say especially when discussing your own team...
there really is no hope for ER but i know they will give everthing they have and play thier best and i do think that they will score but only once...good luck to both teams
Belfry-56
East Ridge-6
is this a real thread or am i still sleeping
im not going to dignify myself to give a score or a prediction, but i will anyway
this is ridiculous ny the way
belfry by whatever
belfry by..alot
[size=4]YEA I WAS AT THE TECO(SPELLING) BOWL AND I WAS ONE IN THE CROUD FROM PHELPS CHEERING FOR GRUNDY....[/size]
BELFRY-100
EASTRIDGE-0

OH YEAH..I HOPE YALL DO TRY TO TAKE CARE OF IT:lmao:
There will definately be a thumping in DeathValley come Friday. But my Pirates have got "class", and they wont slaughter just because they can... Haywood teaches his boys to respect, and to underestimate no one.

Bucs: 49
East Ridge: 7

TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho