Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Coach Haywood USAToday Best HS Coach
this is a jock. the best coaches is not even on the list. there is no coaches from TX, FL, bama, ohio, and only one coach from cali. on the list.
cj2561 Wrote:this is a jock. the best coaches is not even on the list. there is no coaches from TX, FL, bama, ohio, and only one coach from cali. on the list.
Man thats not really what its about.... Its basically a popularity contest and to see who has the most dedicated and loyal fans, Thats it.....Not just about records either.... Its the type of men they are and what they do for the community.... Ask anyone who post on here and they will tell you they have respect for HAYWOOD, besides a select few who just like to get people wound up
468,544 for Haywood now
The current 2nd place team is having a big catered cookout tomorrow for anyone who comes and votes. Any votes the BGR crew can toss for Haywood would be most appreciated. We saw how quickly a 50k vote lead can disappear in the regional round and really don't want to have to cast 350k votes in 24 hours like we did in that round to pull this off.
cj2561 Wrote:this is a jock. the best coaches is not even on the list. there is no coaches from TX, FL, bama, ohio, and only one coach from cali. on the list.

It's no No Joke with Kentucky Fans vote Haywood.Will be my first every Sunday vote TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
This comment has been deleted by BelfryPride.
^
Donating member eh?

Haywood has actually gained an entire percentage point in the lead.
Votes needed at the moment. 2nd place coach is making a very hard charge
It looks like Haywood has lost 3 % from when I last looked. I just added 25 votes. Better keep stuffing the ballot box.
The other team catered a community cookout for people to vote so we have been trying to hold that off as much as possible.
It's down to about 1/2 percent now.
Coach Haywood has lost the lead. Your vote's are needed. Where are all the Belfry folks? Vote, vote, vote.
Vote vote vote!! Please let people know and get them to vote haywood!!!!! He has lost the lead!!!!! Need more voters!!!!
I've added about 50 but he was falling fast for awhile. Looks like the other guy's rate has slowed but he's still about .7 % ahead and climbing.
Come on Belfry - don't throw this away like it's the state title game. Confusednicker:

In all seriousness...

This has come down to two coaches. The others, including the two I feel are the best suited (Jones especially) aren't coming close to winning. So given that I feel Haywood is the better of the two winning candidates, I went ahead and pitched in a few votes for him. I want my vote to count.

Be aware, those of you who are constantly on it - each time I have voted Belfry's % has declined by .001% while Middletown's % increased.
WideRight05 Wrote:Come on Belfry - don't throw this away like it's the state title game. Confusednicker:

Okay, in all seriousness...

This has come down to two coaches. The others, including the two I feel are the best suited (Jones especially) aren't coming close to winning. So given that I feel Haywood is the better of the two winning candidates, I went ahead and pitched in a few votes for him.

Be aware, those of you who are constantly on it - each time I have voted Belfry's % has declined by .001% while Middletown's % increased.

I thought it was cold lately... didn't think it was THAT cold Wink
It's getting to bragging rights for the State with the most popular coach and how much we love HS football here in KY.
C'mon KY we need your vote!
Belfry back in the lead - you're welcome WideRight.

I'm out - my advice to anyone who reads this, if you're serious about winning this thing then vote now. Middletown's % hasn't increased for some time now - Belfry is increasing, so here is a chance for you to get far ahead.
I voted 20 times last night.
A little locker room material:

Middletown, Md. - Middletown High School Football Coach Kevin Lynott is competing in a national contest and could be named the best in America.

http://www.your4state.com/story/local-co...hELwa2eblA

VOTE Kentucky!
^
Seriously?
They had an f'm BBQ where people set around and voted?
How sad do you have to be?
Haywood has around a .7% lead

Belfry will probably have every computer lab full tomorrow with kids doing nothing but voting Confusednicker:
If the votes are only counted for what he has this round, wouldnt Haywood be really far behind? Or does it count for overall votes?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Haywood has around a .7% lead

Belfry will probably have every computer lab full tomorrow with kids doing nothing but voting Confusednicker:

If the other school had a BBQ, I'd say their labs might be full of voters tomorrow too.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If the votes are only counted for what he has this round, wouldnt Haywood be really far behind? Or does it count for overall votes?

I don't how they're counted. Just look and see who's ahead.
^
Haywood is about 12000 ahead in the total votes, but I dont know what the votes are for this round. It keeps up with total votes, and doesnt go round by round i dont believe.
The votes do not carry over, they start each round out at zero. He now has 664,213. He had over 653,000 in the last round.
Vote Wayne Mills!!!