Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Coach Haywood USAToday Best HS Coach
10 more minutes. I voted a dozen times..keep voting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Been voting since 6 this morning with 5 different browsers open.
He should receive a lot of votes from the West Virginia alumni.
Confusednicker: Confusedinglepar: :hilarious:
Keep voting folks. Haywood has just over 1.5 million votes with less than an hour to go.
OK, that's a million and a half. Time for the subs to get in and vote.
Each round has been a lot of fun, and certainly intense at times. But the competition from Russell, Stillman Valley, and now Middletown has been enjoyable and shows how much programs mean to people. Nice job Pond Creek Nation and every single vote cast by any other BGR member, etc. I noticed voting from all around the country (Facebook posts) and even tried to get signs on air in St. Louis at the World Series. I didn't see them on TV, but they were there. Again, nice job, and I'll be behind Kentucky's winner next year.
Good luck Coach Haywood. The last count I had Haywood was ahead by 6.604%.
I had so much trouble voting the last 22 minutes.
Final Voting Totals:

1,528,990-- HAYWOOD (Kentucky)

1,311,456--LYNOTT (Maryland)
From http://contest.usatodayhss.com/

At least he was consistent.

Philip Haywood of Belfry (Ky.) won USA TODAY High School Sports' first-ever Best High School Football Coach competition. He had the most votes nationally in each round, including the final round that wrapped up Tuesday.

A total of 12,501,398 votes were cast throughout the competition, including more than 3 million in the final round. Haywood received 1,529,334 votes in the final round. Kevin Lynott of Middletown, Md., came in a close second with 1,311,679 votes in the national round.

Roughly 4.5 million votes were cast during the regional round, with Haywood receiving the most at 653,111. He edged Mike Lalor of Stillman Valley (Stillman, Ill.) in Region Four. Lalor received 642,342 votes in what turned out to be a heated race to the final buzzer.

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Congratulations Coach Haywood and the Pond Creek Nation!

And, of course, thanks and congratulations to all the voters from other schools who adopted and supported Coach Haywood!
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:
And, of course, thanks and congratulations to all the voters from other schools who adopted and supported Coach Haywood!

Since I'm not a Belfry resident or alumni some may wonder who I am and why I am issuing thanks in this matter.

I've known Coach Haywood for many years and consider him one of the finest men I've ever known and also a friend. He is very deserving of honor. Thanks everyone for honoring this man. :Thumbs:
BTW, Haywood for President! TongueirateSho
BigDawgPrez Wrote:Vote Wayne Mills!!!

:Thumbs: :hilarious: :thatsfunn :hilarious: