Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions for Phelps Vs. South Floyd?
Reply is for:Oversite06

First, Phelps doesn't quit! They may not win when they play but they won't quit. I don't think they left the field when they played SV did they?? NOPE... Secondly, your a sore excuse for a member of this site to sit and dog kids like that.. heck, you may even be a kid! I have no idea!!! BUT, I can tell you this... I have learned that if you dog someone or somebody like you did in your previous post it could come back on you threefold... so..... don't bargin with the future!!! Ya never know what may come to pass!!!! LMAO... (and OH... they have a QB for tonights game!!!)
mcharles3 Wrote:Ha HA SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit:

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
dblg11 Wrote:Listen...I am not a Phelps fan but don't go dissin other teams. Just because you guys had no class and ran the score up on a team like Phelps doesn't make you good. I hope when you guys play Belfry or Sheldon Clark they do the same to you. Just so you know how it feels.

thanks!!! Loved this post!!!
people this has nothing to do with shelby valley on this thread...
but i think that phelps does not have the needed mental skill to compete with south floyd... both team are weak and this will b a slow and boring game....
good luck to both teams
south floyd by 3 td's
sf by alot..phelps isnt experienced enuff and guys watch they have no sportsmanship at all
oscarmoore1 Wrote:sf by alot..phelps isnt experienced enuff and guys watch they have no sportsmanship at all

IMO... not takin any SH** and poor sportsmanship are 2 totally different things!!! They have sportsmanship... LOTS of it... they are just a bunch of scrappers who don't take to getting dissed!!! LOLOL....
[QUOTE=alltimeplayer5]people this has nothing to do with shelby valley on this thread...
but i think that phelps does not have the needed mental skill to compete with south floyd... both team are weak and this will b a slow and boring game....
good luck to both teams
south floyd by 3 td's[/QUOTE\] The game want be boring with #22 from SF....and you should quit dissing both these teams....