Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions for Phelps Vs. South Floyd?
playoffs may depend on this game
South Floyd by 2 TD's
I will go with South Floyd too. #88 for Phelps will have to set the game out because of being ejected from the Powell Co game. This could make a big difference.
South Floyd 21
Phelps 0
the phelps boys have heart, but their offense is mass confusion... good luck to both teams...
I'll go with Phelps just because everyone is pickin SF
This could go either way
South Floyd 44-20
SF by two touchdowns
Gold Charger Wrote:I will go with South Floyd too. #88 for Phelps will have to set the game out because of being ejected from the Powell Co game. This could make a big difference.
From what I understand,South Floyd Coach Donnie Daniels will have to sit out due to an ejection last week also...Daniels being out will be bigger than any one player being out.
fox sports Wrote:From what I understand,South Floyd Coach Donnie Daniels will have to sit out due to an ejection last week also...Daniels being out will be bigger than any one player being out.
Didn't know this...I agree with you.
Phelps -18
SF-12
Phelps-24
South Floyd-12
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:I'll go with Phelps just because everyone is pickin SF
ill go with south floyd just because THEY WILL win this game.
Phelps by 7
i think that this will be a close game but SF will pull it off by a TD
well i think it will be a close one but i give it to SF by a touchdown
this game decided the play offs last year for these 2 teams....but this year i think SF will get the win and maybe even that last playoff spot
South Floyd-21
Phelps-14
Im going with SF But I hope Phelps can win it
NYY10 Wrote:Im going with SF But I hope Phelps can win it

This will be a very close game but im hoping Phelps will win this one
RB#2 Wrote:This will be a very close game but im hoping Phelps will win this one
i think that this will be a very close game and i would also like to see Phelps get thier 1st win but they will have to really step up and show SF what they are made of
Go Phelps and good luck this season
s.floyd by 2-3 tds
who will QB now? Phelps original QB quit and #88 took his place and now he is out this week?
May not have to worry about that if they play against Shelby Valley again , they all may quit!!!
Ha HA SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit:
Let me take a guess, in Phelps they would do that by the rest of the team holding the Quater back and twisting him like a screw driver in case he forgot whiich way to go..oh i forgot you dont have a Quarterback:lmao:
OK Gentlemen. Let's keep it civil in here. Keep the thread on topic.
Uncalled for :dontthink :dontthink
Oversite06 Wrote:May not have to worry about that if they play against Shelby Valley again , they all may quit!!!

Listen...I am not a Phelps fan but don't go dissin other teams. Just because you guys had no class and ran the score up on a team like Phelps doesn't make you good. I hope when you guys play Belfry or Sheldon Clark they do the same to you. Just so you know how it feels.