Poll: Who comes out on top?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
0%
Boyd County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell/Boyd Co....Thoughts and predictions
and ELM STREET

Traitor I see you put points on both teams. Make sure you win a few huh? Smile
Russell by a few TDs
Midee1 Wrote:and ELM STREET

Traitor I see you put points on both teams. Make sure you win a few huh? Smile
Well I was hoping no one would see that!! Oh well, You know how it is, I won so many last week I had to put them somewhere!!!Smile
Ttt
Russell
By Alot
C'mon folks lets get some points goin on this one!!!!!!!!
Russell will win this one by 21 or more.
That's what I like to see QQ. Put some serious points up there.:thumpsup:
Russell 35 Boyd 14
Russell comes out focused, hungry and makes a statement with this game.

Whats up Midee? I finally made it on here.
FBALL Wrote:Russell comes out focused, hungry and makes a statement with this game.

Glad to have ya. Sorry I just found out you were having problems. Maybe I am overloading them with Russell fans and they were trying to keep some out.Smile
I just want to throw in my opinion of this game. I am a loooong time Russell supporter but this game kind of scares me (1) I hope I am wrong about this but I think Boyd may be better than what people think(just think of last week), (2) look at the coaching staff Boyd has with all the ex-players that are now coaches, (3) with all the hype with the festivities will the players have the right mind set. I hope I am WRONG with all of this and they do come out to play but I also know how kids can be all caught up in the moment and that is what scares me.
FBALL Wrote:Russell comes out focused, hungry and makes a statement with this game.

Welcome FBALL, glad to see you here, Devil89 is now on here too. I am trying to build the Russell contingency on here to overload those BELFRY boys...
HAHAHA,,, just kidding Belfry fans. I love the games between us.... Down right punch you in the mouth football......
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Russell 35 Boyd 14
sounds about right.
One more bump to see if we can get more points going on this one.:thumpsup:
russell 28
boyd 7