Poll: Who comes out on top?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
0%
Boyd County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell/Boyd Co....Thoughts and predictions
Russell is coming off of a tough loss to the cats in week 3. Boyd was the only blemish on an otherwise perfest record. Ashland snapped the states longest running win streak. I say the Devils look for some revenge in their first home game this year at the Hank.
I don't think boyd has it in them
Want to bet a few points?
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:Want to bet a few points?

Well sure i'll bet. I just don't have a lot to bet after losing all my points in the Ashland/Russell event.:Angry07:
Midee1 Wrote:Well sure i'll bet. I just don't have a lot to bet after losing all my points in the Ashland/Russell event.:Angry07:

Russell will win this game by a few TD's! I lost some on that game also!

:ChairHit:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:Russell will win this game by a few TD's! I lost some on that game also!

:ChairHit:

I lost all mine the week before on the Ashland/Belfry game as well.
Russell will win 32-14
Russell By 2 Touchdowns
Midee1 Wrote:Well sure i'll bet. I just don't have a lot to bet after losing all my points in the Ashland/Russell event.:Angry07:
I made a few points in that one.
Midee1 Wrote:I lost all mine the week before on the Ashland/Belfry game as well.
and a little on that one too
t-cat50 Wrote:and a little on that one too

:moon: :moon: :moon:
Thanks for the points guys!! I finally have enought to bet on other games!!lol I will be honest....I bet with my wishes, not what I thought!! on the other hand, I think russell will prevail, handily
boyd beat a russell team with no tommy brown and a cramping kasey clark. boyd is the team they were last year and russell is the same team they were last year so I take russell by 2td's
Its great to be on here. I HAVE TO ADD!!!!!!!
Russell by plenty, the boys should be moving alot faster since they have no rearends after the Ashland game.
Devilologist Wrote:Its great to be on here. I HAVE TO ADD!!!!!!!
Russell by plenty, the boys should be moving alot faster since they have no rearends after the Ashland game.

Glad to have you here.

Man isn't that true. Russell got pretty much owned at Putnam. Let's see if they can regroup and give Ivan something to smile about on his special night.
Devilolgist... You sure know how to stir them up over on the other side of town!! I am an avid ashland fan, I must say your posts entertain me!!glad to have you here.
Russell
Im going to take boyd in the upset because i love to see russell upset!!!!!
This will be quite an interesting game. Will Boyd County upset Russell for a second straight year and hand them their first home loss since 2003, or will Russell get revenge from last year and keep their home winning streak alive? I think Russell will win this one and get revenge from last year, but Boyd County will give them a run.

My prediction:

Russell- 28
Boyd County- 14

Good luck to both teams.
hopefully boyd beats russell..but i really dont think they will russell is a hard team to beat at home...so im taking russell 28-14
Russell By 2 TDs
Russell continues to defend the R against a Boyd County team who is lacking talent after their graduation losses last season. Russell gets their revenge from a nearly perfect season last year and gets back on the winning track after being tripped up at Putnam.
Russell 42

Boyd Co. 14:redboxer:
Tomcat68 Wrote:Russell continues to defend the R against a Boyd County team who is lacking talent after their graduation losses last season. Russell gets their revenge from a nearly perfect season last year and gets back on the winning track after being tripped up at Putnam.

I Agree With Tomcat68 its Hard To Get Talent After Losing Alot
Russell by 30
JFLDAD Wrote:Russell 42

Boyd Co. 14:redboxer:

Welcome JFLDAD glad to see another Russell fan over here to help me out.:Thumbs:
Elm street Wrote:Devilolgist... You sure know how to stir them up over on the other side of town!! I am an avid ashland fan, I must say your posts entertain me!!glad to have you here.
You know if people had real lives and could be successful on there own and not live behind a mask and thru kids that dont belong to them That other site would be alot better. My predictions are for FUN, Yes I thought that RUSSELL would win be 40. After watching the Ashland/Raceland game in person, After watching Russell HANDLE Cabell/Midland in their scrimmage. I and Not many others would have thought that it would have ended like this. Russell got punched in the mouth early and had to fight the entire night. The touchdown for Kasey that was called back should have been good.........OH well..... We have another game this Friday. Ashland just delivered our wakeup call a week earlier than last year..... Lets get started....
Oh and glad to be here and I hope that this place is more open mided about football. AND CAN TAKE A JOKE SOMETIMES.....:flame: TongueirateSho
Midee1 Wrote:Welcome JFLDAD glad to see another Russell fan over here to help me out.:Thumbs:
Hey JFLDAD, great to see ya here too. I guess you heard of my misfortune on that Ashland deal. Glad to hear you are switching. I am on a roll to push membership here. I joined in January, computer crashed and then I forgot where it was.........GO DEVILS.:Thumbs:
i think boyd has it in them to make russell 1-2...

boyd - 21
russell - 7
playmaker11 Wrote:i think boyd has it in them to make russell 1-2...

boyd - 21
russell - 7

Care to wager some points on that. I really don't see Boyd putting up that many or holding Russell to that few. Especially if the changes I hear about are true.