Poll: Who takes this one??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Valley wins
0%
Midland Trail wins
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midland Trail vs. Shelby Valley
footballnut Wrote:Midland Trail 40

Valley 7
I very seriously doubt that Valley will get beat and even if they do the score will be alot closer than u think
Midland Trail - 59
Shelby Valley - 39
midland trail is a pretty good team with a real good d-1 back. so dont start the party wagon just yet valley.
yea midland trail from what i herd is a really good team mainly just running though they cant throw the ball that good a valley has been working really hard the past two weeksto win this a game and go 2-1 lets just hope valley plays toi their ability and thewy should come out with a win.

then the next week we play pike central and the field should be done by thenif it will quit raining and it will eb our first home game at home lol should be a pretty good game but again if valley plays to their ablility it will be another blow out
winner Wrote:yea midland trail from what i herd is a really good team mainly just running though they cant throw the ball that good a valley has been working really hard the past two weeksto win this a game and go 2-1 lets just hope valley plays toi their ability and thewy should come out with a win.

then the next week we play pike central and the field should be done by thenif it will quit raining and it will eb our first home game at home lol should be a pretty good game but again if valley plays to their ablility it will be another blow out
I agree:Thumbs:
footballnut Wrote:Midland Trail 40

Valley 7

you must not no about football then
winner Wrote:yea midland trail from what i herd is a really good team mainly just running though they cant throw the ball that good a valley has been working really hard the past two weeksto win this a game and go 2-1 lets just hope valley plays toi their ability and thewy should come out with a win.

Yeah I agree 100%...hope Valley will come away with a win
alfus21 Wrote:Midland Trail - 59
Shelby Valley - 39

still going to be wrong
JWBN4EA Wrote:I very seriously doubt that Valley will get beat and even if they do the score will be alot closer than u think

Thats right
RB#2 Wrote:Yeah I agree 100%...hope Valley will come away with a win

me 2

I think the Valley and Central game is at Pike Central not Valley
NYY10 Wrote:I think the Valley and Central game is at Pike Central not Valley

Wrong. and start putting all your posts into one longer post if you don't mind. Your multiple short posts are clogging up the threads.
NYY10 Wrote:you must not no about football then

More than you my friend...I can spell too...thats know,not no....
NYY10 Wrote:I think the Valley and Central game is at Pike Central not Valley

nope srry man it at valley
it will be next Friday at Valley and it starts at 7:30
RB#2 Wrote:i just found out that Valley was playing at Pikeville @ 8 because the field will not be done in time for friday or saturday due to all the rain
hey valley you might want to check on it but i heard that there was something wrong with the lights at pikevilles field. you might have to find a new place to play. ask dh what happened to them he might know. all i know is that they wouldnt stay on at practice thurday night.
here we go again bashing Phelps, if you dont like us then send our phelps boy back
mcharles3 Wrote:here we go again bashing Phelps, if you dont like us then send our phelps boy back

ur mest up no one has said ne thing about phelps on t5his thread and were talking about football not basketball he dont play football
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Where is Midland Trail located at? Why is Valley playing all these teams that no one has really heard about when they are supposed to be so dominate?

The Patriots hail from North of Oak Hill on US 19 at Hico.

Have NO CLUE why these 2 teams would want to play each other.

A couple of weeks ago, Hurley went down past Bristol to Elizabethton (on the NC border) to play Unaka - I think it was daylight when they got back.

Let make sure to keep on the topic of this thread.
TRAIN85 Wrote:hey valley you might want to check on it but i heard that there was something wrong with the lights at pikevilles field. you might have to find a new place to play. ask dh what happened to them he might know. all i know is that they wouldnt stay on at practice thurday night.

Ok I will check that out but it might be to late already
JWBN4EA Wrote:it will be next Friday at Valley and it starts at 7:30

Thanks, I wasn't for sure
NYY10 Wrote:Thanks, I wasn't for sure

Yeah Valley's next two games are at home...they play PC and ER
NYY10 Wrote:Thanks, I wasn't for sure
No problem at all...anytime you need to know about the games just ask
They were fixing the lights today at Pikeville when I was down there.
All I have to say is Good Luck Cats. With a new coach this is a new era for the Wildcats.
Some changes have been needed at all sports at Valley and now it has began.