Poll: Who takes this one??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Valley wins
0%
Midland Trail wins
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midland Trail vs. Shelby Valley
Who gonna take this one?? Im going with Valley by at least 2 TDs...
Valleys hungry for a win!
valley
Valley takes this one
Valley wins this one but they will struggle on D once again!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Any info on Midland Trail?

And isnt this game supposed to be played at Pikeville?
Valley by 6
Shelby Valley
fusion Wrote:Any info on Midland Trail?

And isnt this game supposed to be played at Pikeville?

i'm not exactly sure were it is going to be played but i know that they have two huge running backs that weigh over 200 pounds and their team is a running team and they are weak against passing

valley will win this one
Midland Trail is always a tough team in WV. I predict seeing a similar game as what happened with Matewan: another close game for sure as well.

As for who wins? No idea. It'll probably come down to a little bit of luck, and lack of stupid penalties at the wrong time.
Sarrr Wrote:Midland Trail is always a tough team in WV. I predict seeing a similar game as what happened with Matewan: another close game for sure as well.

As for who wins? No idea. It'll probably come down to a little bit of luck, and lack of stupid penalties at the wrong time.

yea,thats about right
why would this game be played at pikeville
doubt that will happen
yea if valleys turf isnt done by friday wich it most likely wont do to all the rain i think they play at pikeville i dunno no y but that what i herd
well my brother plays for Valley and he was telling me yesterday that if the field wasn't ready then they was gonna try to move the game to Saturday so noone could say anything about playing on another teams field
i just found out that Valley was playing at Pikeville @ 8 because the field will not be done in time for friday or saturday due to all the rain
RB#2 Wrote:i just found out that Valley was playing at Pikeville @ 8 because the field will not be done in time for friday or saturday due to all the rain

Really,that kinda sucks!!
yeah that does suck....i wish our first home game could acually be played at home
JWBN4EA Wrote:yeah that does suck....i wish our first home game could acually be played at home

yea but I guess we'll have to beat them at Pikeville saturday
NYY10 Wrote:yea but I guess we'll have to beat them at Pikeville saturday
yeah your right...a win is a win it really dont matter what field it comes on
JWBN4EA Wrote:yeah your right...a win is a win it really dont matter what field it comes on

agree (lol)
RB#2 Wrote:i'm not exactly sure were it is going to be played but i know that they have two huge running backs that weigh over 200 pounds and their team is a running team and they are weak against passing

valley will win this one
Midland Trail is 2-0.
Yes, they have two 200 lb running backs and 4 lineman over 250lbs and I heard they had a running back/defensive back who has been injured that will be playing this week...runs a 4.5 forty.
please dont underestimate a team you know nothing about. just because you might play on pikevilles field doesnt mean you are pikeville or will play like them. im not trying to be mean because i want valley to win but enough with the big head, midland very likely isnt phelps.
uh I didnt say we was Pikeville..
Where is Midland Trail located at? Why is Valley playing all these teams that no one has really heard about when they are supposed to be so dominate?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Midland trail from what i can find out is a top 10 single A team in WV they appear to have Division 1 calliber running back also so it could turn out to be a great game to watch
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Where is Midland Trail located at? Why is Valley playing all these teams that no one has really heard about when they are supposed to be so dominate?

yea listen to Camper
Go
Valley
Lets Go Valley!!!
Midland Trail 40

Valley 7