Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 7 Corbin 0
Every team has injuries and players who will miss a game for one reason or the other. It's just part of football. I doubt that Bell had 100% of it's roster dressed out.
Granny Bear Wrote:Every team has injuries and players who will miss a game for one reason or the other. It's just part of football. I doubt that Bell had 100% of it's roster dressed out.

I was trying to stay away this year but I have to comment I have heard enough ignorance from RIUTG to last me a life time.

Bell has played multiple games without starters. Bell has been without 3 year starter Dylan Cox practically all year, and starting tailback Evan Brock who was the leading rusher through the first 3 games before his injury. So really corbin has one player out and he could make it a running clock ball game? :wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1: Hell bell hasn't played a game this year where they haven't been missing a starter. Which is exactly why RUITG is a moron to predict a running clock and exactly why Corbin is a 3 seed in the district. Waddle wasn't good enough to beat bell by himself and definately not good enough to force a running clock.:lmao:
pureathlete Wrote:I was trying to stay away this year but I have to comment I have heard enough ignorance from RIUTG to last me a life time.

Bell has played multiple games without starters. Bell has been without 3 year starter Dylan Cox practically all year, and starting tailback Evan Brock who was the leading rusher through the first 3 games before his injury. So really corbin has one player out and he could make it a running clock ball game? :wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1::wtf1: Hell bell hasn't played a game this year where they haven't been missing a starter. Which is exactly why RUITG is a moron to predict a running clock and exactly why Corbin is a 3 seed in the district. Waddle wasn't good enough to beat bell by himself and definately not good enough to force a running clock.:lmao:

RUITG isnt even a Corbin fan, he's just trying to stir it up since whitley hasnt been able to beat anyone.

Some people put too much emphasis on the score of the bell county/wayne county game and unless Guffey was going to play for corbin against bell, the chance of a running clock was zero. Guffey made Bell pay for stacking the line of scrimmage, corbin doesnt have the passing game to do it. Like you said, everyone has injuries.
The Outsider Wrote:RUITG isnt even a Corbin fan, he's just trying to stir it up since whitley hasnt been able to beat anyone.

Some people put too much emphasis on the score of the bell county/wayne county game and unless Guffey was going to play for corbin against bell, the chance of a running clock was zero. Guffey made Bell pay for stacking the line of scrimmage, corbin doesnt have the passing game to do it. Like you said, everyone has injuries.

I must agree with you Bell County fans. The loss of Waddle did not beat us. You laid it to us and broke it off in our coaches. Talent wise I feel Corbin is better but you guys had the will, preparation, and game plan. No excuses...you simply beat us.
Talent wise Bell is better......
Matt Dillon Wrote:Talent wise Bell is better......

The bell county coach disagrees with you.
RIUTG is a pot stirer. He's already predicted in another thread that Bell County will beat Harlan County by 60. Just ignore him, if you can.
Matt Dillon Wrote:Talent wise Bell is better......

:biglmao:
I am not sure any Bell fan would say Bell has better talent? Bell however did win b/c they play harder and smarter. They are begining to buy in on what the coaches are teaching and getting better everyday.

Waddle is a nice player but he would not have made a difference. Corbin could not throw the ball and beat bell. QB not accurate enough and he could not get time. The bobcats made him run for his life rushing 3.

I would say to a man the Bobcats would love to play Wayne again. They got embarrassed by a very good Wayne team the first time. A couple of big plays and they quit, that would not happen again. Not saying they would win but the game would be drastically different.

This game is over time to move on!!!
Bell County coach has been there 3 years why are they just now buying in? I think Bell has been good all year. Not what they have had, but a good team. First game of the year had a shot at beating a very good South Pitt team.
FlippedOut Wrote:Bell County coach has been there 3 years why are they just now buying in? I think Bell has been good all year. Not what they have had, but a good team. First game of the year had a shot at beating a very good South Pitt team.

How about getting all of the sophomores and freshmen to buy in.
I think that buying in means a new coach trying to get older players to buy in new concepts from a former coach. I don't think freshmen and sophs have had any other instruction with more knowledge. Young kids should take it and run, they know nothing else.
FlippedOut Wrote:I think that buying in means a new coach trying to get older players to buy in new concepts from a former coach. I don't think freshmen and sophs have had any other instruction with more knowledge. Young kids should take it and run, they know nothing else.

There are very few older players that are playing. 7 Sophs and 3 fresh are starting.
pureathlete Wrote:I was trying to stay away this year but I have to comment I have heard enough ignorance from RIUTG to last me a life time.

Im happy to see you decided to post and get the site more hits.
We appreciate it. Let me know if theres anything else i can do to make more Bell County fans mad so they'll get on here and post.
The Outsider Wrote:RUITG isnt even a Corbin fan, he's just trying to stir it up since whitley hasnt been able to beat anyone.

I dont know who RUITG is, but I, RIUTG, believe whole heartedly that Bell County is on a major decline, and its only going to get worse.
Take it for what it is, but if Waddle plays, Corbin wins big. Let me know how that Lville Central game goes in the second round, would you?
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:How about getting all of the sophomores and freshmen to buy in.

Exactly. Freshman and Soph's don't know what it takes early on to play at a certain level. Most played middle school or at most JV ball last year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont know who RUITG is, but I, RIUTG, believe whole heartedly that Bell County is on a major decline, and its only going to get worse.
Take it for what it is, but if Waddle plays, Corbin wins big. Let me know how that Lville Central game goes in the second round, would you?

Again you know nothing about football, stick to girls basketball. Please. :Thumbs:
^^
:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
TopCat Wrote:Exactly. Freshman and Soph's don't know what it takes early on to play at a certain level. Most played middle school or at most JV ball last year.

They must be getting better, or Corbin is getting worse.Confusedhh: Corbin gained less than 100 yards in total offense last week.:HitWall:
Corbin struggles against physical teams. Maybe because of the youth.
^
Bell struggles against all teams.
TopCat Wrote:Again you know nothing about football, stick to girls basketball. Please. :Thumbs:

Maybe Bell should stick to girls basketball - oh wait, my bad. That's a football team that takes the field on Friday nights, isn't it?
^
Maci Morris might start playing QB if it doesnt get any better Confusednicker:
Bell beat a good Corbin team and is turning the corner. The future looks very bright with so many young players getting much needed experience. Showing improvement is the biggest thing you look for over the course of the season and the Bobcats are doing that.
Bell beat a team from Corbin that's not the same Corbin team that has showed up all year long. If Corbin is no better then that we will be done with football season a lot earlier then expected.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Bell struggles against all teams.

Except Corbin

Go big red I agree with you it will be over before you get back from Elizabethtown or Henry Co.
Waddle has 30 carries and 10 receptions this year. He only averages 5 touches a game.
Love the Bear!