Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 7 Corbin 0
Bell co 07
Corbin 00

Wow
Go Bobcats!
I guess the mighty Hounds are not as mighty or Bell and Wayne Mills has gotten better. I have kind of kept my mouth shut on Bell and everybody complaining and saying Dudley needs to come back but I will say this, if Bell County will give Coach Mills a chance he will be winning too. A LOT OF CROW TO BE EATEN TONIGHT!!!!! Coming from a Harlan County faithful, we have a district championship game next week to deal with which is more important than the Bell game but it will be a dog fight when we come to Log Mountain in two weeks. Congrats Bell.
Take that and stick it up your ______ RIUTG AND PANTHER NATION!!
bear claw Wrote:I guess the mighty Hounds are not as mighty or Bell and Wayne Mills has gotten better. I have kind of kept my mouth shut on Bell and everybody complaining and saying Dudley needs to come back but I will say this, if Bell County will give Coach Mills a chance he will be winning too. A LOT OF CROW TO BE EATEN TONIGHT!!!!! Coming from a Harlan County faithful, we have a district championship game next week to deal with which is more important than the Bell game but it will be a dog fight when we come to Log Mountain in two weeks. Congrats Bell.

I will be the first to take my crow deep fried please. I said this would be a closer game then people were saying but never thought bell could win. This game was like watching paint dry. Corbin lost Taylor waddle early in the game but still bell had Corbin's number 41. Coppice off tackle that's the only play you had to stop. Congrats Bell County!!!

Go Big Red!!
I'm Jumping on the bell county bandwagon :please: forgive me bobcats :Cheerlead
snapcat91 Wrote:Take that and stick it up your ______ RIUTG AND PANTHER NATION!!

Absolutely where are you now RIUTG? How about them Bobcats!!!!!:please:
Running clock, not so good, terrible Smile. It's an extremely young team dominated by mostly sophomores and juniors with very little experience growing up. Get over it. Everyone has said we'll be better by the last half of the year and going into next year. It looks like we're moving in that direction.

About the game..wow what a game. Defensive battle that came down to who made the mistake. Late Corbin fumble and busted coverage allowing Gilbert to get down to the 1 yard line was the mistake. Huge confidence boost for Bell and devastating loss for Corbin. Both teams played a really good clean game with not many mistakes or penalties. Enjoyed it from start to finish. Congrats to Bell, and congrats to Corbin. They've got a strong team this year, hope they keep their heads up and continue to improve as well.
Bell had Corbin's number on the running game. Good plan Coach Mills and company. Way to send them hounds packing. Bell may be young but Mills will grow them up and keep the pride alive.
Where was the running clock? Bell County is terrible right? LOL
Put a little salt on my crow. Congrats Bobcats. Corbin goes for it on fourth down late and gives Bell short field for winning drive.
Run it up the Gut will be on here to tell us how overrated Corbin was and this is still the worst Bell team he has ever seen and for us Middlesboro fans to just shut up about beating Bell County this year cause his mighty hounds would kill us both combined in 3...2...1....

I cant stand Bell County but I have to say I am really happy to see this score, the Bobcats have for sure gotten better as good teams and coaches will do. Congrats to Bell County
Congrats bell.
This just proves once again that RunituptheGut has no clue. Running clock huh. GO BOBCATS!!
jax Wrote:This just proves once again that RunituptheGut has no clue. Running clock huh. GO BOBCATS!!

Yes and he is just jealous of the Bobcats!! Don't hate us cause you aint us.
Gut where are you?
Guys leave pour o'l gut alone he don't get out much
way to go Bobcats congrats on win good luck Corbin rest of the season!!!
Congrats bobcats!!! Hell of a game
snapcat91 Wrote:Take that and stick it up your ______ RIUTG AND PANTHER NATION!!

Waddle didnt get to play.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Absolutely where are you now RIUTG? How about them Bobcats!!!!!:please:

tazcat Wrote:Run it up the Gut will be on here to tell us how overrated Corbin was and this is still the worst Bell team he has ever seen and for us Middlesboro fans to just shut up about beating Bell County this year cause his mighty hounds would kill us both combined in 3...2...1....

I cant stand Bell County but I have to say I am really happy to see this score, the Bobcats have for sure gotten better as good teams and coaches will do. Congrats to Bell County

You Bell fans can act happy all you want, but you know there is an asterik beside this win.
Corbin has been so successful because of moving Waddle this year.
Without him, Corbin struggles.

Im still not going against my thoughts.

Bell sucks, and they'll continue to get worse. For starters, Bell beat a winless Whitley team by the same amount. Is Whitley even half as good as Corbin this year??

Lets look at the big picture. Had Waddle played, this would have been a running clock game.

Congrats Bell. You get to travel to Louisville in the second round while Corbin gets to return to Wayne County where they barely lost to a team that did put up a running clock on you. Maybe Corbin is smarter after all...
E's Army Wrote:Gut where are you?

I WAS at Rupp Arena where i enjoyed watching the 2014 national champions practice.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Waddle didnt get to play.

Confusednicker:
What was wrong with Waddle? He is a game breaker for the Hounds.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:Confusednicker:

Its kind of like Barry Bonds home run record.
E's Army Wrote:What was wrong with Waddle? He is a game breaker for the Hounds.

Oh, you didnt know that huh?
Before getting on to me you should realize Waddle went down early in the game and did not return.
Waddle is Corbins offense. They had to move Taylor to QB and that messes with Corbins entire game plan.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You Bell fans can act happy all you want, but you know there is an asterik beside this win.

Bell sucks, and they'll continue to get worse. For starters, Bell beat a winless Whitley team by the same amount. Is Whitley even half as good as Corbin this year??

Lets look at the big picture. Had Waddle played, this would have been a running clock game.

Congrats Bell. You get to travel to Louisville in the second round while Corbin gets to return to Wayne County where they barely lost to a team that did put up a running clock on you. Maybe Corbin is smarter after all...

Yes we are happy because we showed everyone how big of an IDIOT that your really are. We have injuries as well:lmao:
:biglmao: :dudecomeon:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You Bell fans can act happy all you want, but you know there is an asterik beside this win.