Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Loserville play in the BCS championship game.....????
toussaints Wrote:If the American wasn't a BCS conference, then I would agree. However this season, the American is a BCS conference, meaning the conference champion will go to a BCS bowl game. That's why Louisville didn't leave for the ACC right away. It's also the reason why Boise State didn't make the national championship game.

I do think a 1 loss Clemson, Oregon, Ohio State would be more deserving, but I don't see it happening

I don't see a 1 loss Big 10 team playing for the NC. It's way down this year.
Ohio State?? Really? Their schedule isn't the greatest either. Clemson, Oregon...yes.
Thank you Central Florida...Louisville is out of the NC hunt :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I think we can shut this one down.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:IMO, NO. NO they will not!

Loserville has a very WEAK schedule

vs. Ohio 49-7
vs. Eastern Kentucky Univ. 44-7
@ UK 27-13
vs. Florida International 72-0
@ Temple 30-7
vs. Rutgers 24-10
vs. Univ. Central Florida
@ South Florida
@ UConn
vs. Houston
vs. Memphis
@ Cincinnati

Loserville plays only 1 SEC team (UK)... No Big 12, No Big 10, No ACC & No Pac 12 teams. And they have played No ranked teams as of now in the season.
Ohio - MAC; EKU - Ohio Valley; UK - SEC; FIU - Conf. USA & 8 teams in the AAC.

A 12-0 record does not earn them a spot in the BCS title game over 1 loss SEC, Big 10 or Pac 12 team. Sorry Dirtybirds.... maybe if you guys would have played some tougher non-conference games (Yes, that means UK is pretty weak) you could jump some team. But not with this years schedule.

It's like I can predict the future!!!!!
UCF says no
A one lose Loserville team, playing in the storied American Athletic Conf. will be playing the 9-3 Miami (FL) Hurricanes in the RUSSELL ATHLETIC BOWL December 28th at 6:45 PM on ESPN.

That's what happens when you play ZERO ranked teams and ZERO teams from the Big 10, Big 12, ACC, Pac 12, Big East and one terrible team from the SEC.
Loserville.... from BCS championship hopes to the Russell Athletic Bowl.

#PlaySomebody #StrengthOfSchedule
And what bowl is UK playing in?? U of L would have loved to have played a tougher schedule....the move to the ACC and the fact that not many of the big boys wanted to take a chance on playing U of L and losing affected scheduling. Jurich tried. It's all good. 11-1...great season for the Cards. UK fans can relish U of L's ACC schedule now. It's much tougher. There were some U of L fans that really believed the Cards had a shot at the NC. I predicted the Cards could lose up to three games. UCF, Houston and Cincinnati..possibly Rutgers. Good times in the Ville!
Fromthebleachers Wrote:And what bowl is UK playing in?? U of L would have loved to have played a tougher schedule....the move to the ACC and the fact that not many of the big boys wanted to take a chance on playing U of L and losing affected scheduling. Jurich tried. It's all good. 11-1...great season for the Cards. UK fans can relish U of L's ACC schedule now. It's much tougher. There were some U of L fans that really believed the Cards had a shot at the NC. I predicted the Cards could lose up to three games. UCF, Houston and Cincinnati..possibly Rutgers. Good times in the Ville!

:hilarious: :lame:

Only in Loserville will people think that the ACC better than the SEC.
Nowhere did I say the ACC was better. But you idiots can't complain about the schedule anymore after the likes of Florida State, Clemson, Miami, Notre Dame. The ACC won't be as deep as the SEC...but it's a good football conference. UK participates in the SEC. Get out if they are tired of getting their asses kicked. What are they calling Lexington?? NIT, 2-10, two losses already for a team that UK fans expected to go 40-0? :hilarious:
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Nowhere did I say the ACC was better. But you idiots can't complain about the schedule anymore after the likes of Florida State, Clemson, Miami, Notre Dame. The ACC won't be as deep as the SEC...but it's a good football conference. UK participates in the SEC. Get out if they are tired of getting their asses kicked. What are they calling Lexington?? NIT, 2-10, two losses already for a team that UK fans expected to go 40-0? :hilarious:

It was funny the first time that Loserville coach said it on Twitter.

No Nat'l Championship.... No BCS game.... No Conference championship in the weakest conf. in the NCAA.... No Teddy "Heisman"

But your Dirty Birds get to enjoy the Russell Athletic Bowl.
And you are saying 11-1..Bridgewater had an outstanding year is losing?? Really...Card fans will take it every time. In the meantime..keep getting your ass kicked in the SEC. Participating and competing are two different things. So is objectivity and stupidity. Which one are you? You don't have to like U of L but you don't have to be stupid about it either.
11-1 > 2-10