Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne at Magoffin County Prediction
What size Jersey is it #68? We might find a use for it.

Also, a little bit of advice; wear a Tee Shirt under your pads come Friday night.

That way you won't have to RIDE THE BUS HOME TOPLESS!

I am impressed with the fact that a Middle Schooler is playing High School Football. Because there is no way that anyone in High School can spell that bad!

Are you an Honors student????
Tricky Wrote:What size Jersey is it #68? We might find a use for it.

Also, a little bit of advice; wear a Tee Shirt under your pads come Friday night.

That way you won't have to RIDE THE BUS HOME TOPLESS!

I am impressed with the fact that a Middle Schooler is playing High School Football. Because there is no way that anyone in High School can spell that bad!

Are you an Honors student????
eye toad hem eye wood give hem a tea shurt two ware.
Magoffin in a close one.
Close Game
But I'll take BL
I think this will be a close one but magoffin county will win.
Gotta go with Betsy lane, If Coach B don't start bragging again.
20-18
Lets get back on topic.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Everyone, i wish to apologize for my comments. i know i can't spell and i am sorry for what i have said ...... i believe it will be a good game by both teams but as a blhs player i would have to favor my team respectfully. i look for it to be a hard fought game both ways ...... it will be a great one. i hope everyone will respect my apology for my comments. thank you
i shouldnt have made fun of you i am sorry.
BL all the way!!!
I give this one to Magoffin County...But it could, and should, be a close game.
Moe Wrote:I don't think it would be a upset eighter way. Magoffin seems to be a team who eighter shows up or dosen't, if they show up to play like against AC they'll win pretty easy...IMO..but if not BL will pull it out.

^^^ exactly with that said i will say
MC-24
BL-6
LETS GO BOBCATS...show them what your made of
mag co by 3 tds
Sure, neither of these teams are powerhouses (how's that for an understatement), but I see the folks in Magoffin Co. making a big commitment to their program and trying to turn things around. Magoffin is going to continue to improve with a win this week and while the schedule gets tougher and the wins will be scarce, the team will get better.
I here Betsy Layne is improving every practice. They may come home with a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon: