Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne at Magoffin County Prediction
What does everyone think about this game? Are you game enough to put some points on it?
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Magoffin by 8
ttt
I will have to take Betsy Layne in a battle!

BL- 28
MC- 27
Mc 30 Bl 14
I think if BL gets their heads straight and actually play a good game like their capable of they should win this one
i know that bl can win and its just a matter of playing their best... and magoffin will really have to step up if they r hoping that they can beat them
i would have to go with BL on this...i know they can do it its just that they really have to focus and play their best and they will come out on top...
Go Cats
I am going with Magoffin in a slight upset!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am going with Magoffin in a slight upset!

It would be a good game for you to bet some of those points on!

LOL
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am going with Magoffin in a slight upset!
I don't think it would be a upset eighter way. Magoffin seems to be a team who eighter shows up or dosen't, if they show up to play like against AC they'll win pretty easy...IMO..but if not BL will pull it out.
Magoffin 24 Betsy Lane 12
I think BL can beat this team if they play like they did against AC. But if both teams play like they can then this one will be a good one but i say
BL-20
MC-18
BL will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone i am gonna put it out there....... i will quiet playing football at bl if we loose i am that confident in this game ....... we r a good focused team we can beat them i know our new offensive line will hold and bb and brennan will score some points...... and our defense will step it up this week...... we r head strong in this game and will play to the end aggainst them........BL-34 MC-12
shiggin#68 Wrote:Everyone i am gonna put it out there....... i will quiet playing football at bl if we loose i am that confident in this game ....... we r a good focused team we can beat them i know our new offensive line will hold and bb and brennan will score some points...... and our defense will step it up this week...... we r head strong in this game and will play to the end aggainst them........BL-34 MC-12
Get ready to turn that jersey in then enroll in a spelling class
shiggins lol as a teammate im gonna tell ya, use spell check b4 u post things, u make us look stupid man lol and don't worry you'll still be wearing a bl jersey after this week
You all should win even if shiggins cant spell lol
LMAO, CLASSIC! :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :lmao:
The Fan Wrote:Get ready to turn that jersey in then enroll in a spelling class
BobcatPride Wrote:shiggins lol as a teammate im gonna tell ya, use spell check b4 u post things, u make us look stupid man lol and don't worry you'll still be wearing a bl jersey after this week
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn I think he's taken to many hits this season.:ChairHit:
lol im sorry if i cannot spell everyone i dont really worry about it lol as long as the message gets accross and i believe i will be wearing my jersey after this week becasue i will die before i give it up! and thats a promise magoffin co.! u better be ready because shiggins is commin!
Ive seen both teams play and i strongley think that bl well have this 1 ..jus because there serious this year and they have a good coach ..there ready to play this year
I'm going with MC, they beat AC and everyone said the Rebs would pound them. I think the new coach at MC finally gets a few W's under his belt in the coming weeks. Shiggins, I'm sure you have everyone over in Magoffin Co. scared to death of number 68....lol...Prove your point with pads not words.
Betsy Layne should win this.:ref2:

But there is the issue of the FLAG VIRUS showing up at alot of games. haha
Betsy Lane By 3 TDs
shiggin#68 Wrote:lol im sorry if i cannot spell everyone i dont really worry about it lol as long as the message gets accross and i believe i will be wearing my jersey after this week becasue i will die before i give it up! and thats a promise magoffin co.! u better be ready because shiggins is commin!
i will be standing buy the concession stand after the game come over and give me your jersey i will give you a t-shirt to wear back to Floyd county!!
shiggin#68 i wouldn't worry about what people say....from what i've seen over half of the people on here can't spell so don't let them get to you, and i do think that BL will come out with a win this Friday...Good Luck guys
MC by 1
magoffin co wins 35-14