Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville at Prestonsburg Prediction
paintsville by 7
may be one of the best machups this week
should be a good game but ill take paintsville 34-27
Blackcats 26
Tigers 22
blackcatsuperfan Wrote:I think BCF4L needs to get a new name.
Why's that? Just because I am un-biased on my decision? I am only being practical here. I call what I see, and what I see is a very young team that needs quite a bit of practice. Just because I say that a team is horrible doesn't mean that I'm not a fan. I'd love to see them win, but I don't see them winning but about 3 games this year.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Just remember df, Paintsville does respect the P-burg program. Some of the fools on here saying P-burg is terrible and Paintsville will win by two or more TD's are fools. No one on here is trying to compare two losses to two fine programs to two wins against two of Class A's cellar dwellers. It will be a hard fought game, may the best team win. I'm looking forward to a good ball game again this season, much like last years with the playoff like atmosphere. I hope the referees are there to officiate but hardly noticable and letting the kids play ball.
Number 1 I'm not a fool. Number 2, I don't even know who Paintsville has played this year, nor do I care. After seeing Paintsville run all over Prestonsburg last year (which was a better team than this year), I don't see it being any different this year. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and all of them stink so oh well. It may not be a 40 point loss for Prestonsburg but it's not going to be as good of a game as some of you may think unless Prestonsburg straightens up.
BCF4L Wrote:Number 1 I'm not a fool. Number 2, I don't even know who Paintsville has played this year, nor do I care. After seeing Paintsville run all over Prestonsburg last year (which was a better team than this year), I don't see it being any different this year. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and all of them stink so oh well. It may not be a 40 point loss for Prestonsburg but it's not going to be as good of a game as some of you may think unless Prestonsburg straightens up.

Easy hosscat, I wasn't calling anyone a fool in particular, so please don't take it personally. I'm from Paintsville, and I've watched P-burg twice this year now. That's both of their games, I'm just trying to be realistic here. If Paintsville thinks their going to come out and the Blackcats are going to lay down for them, they're dead wrong. The Tigers and P-burg have a rivalry that runs deep, and in a rivalry game all odds go out the window. Paintsville didn't run all over P-burg last season, they put up 21 points in the 4th quarter to pull away and win by 21. All I'm saying is that the Blackcats will come to play, the game is at P-burg and the odds are against the Tigers. Yeah you're right about assholes and opinions, but if it weren't for both would anyone read anything on this site? My post was directed toward a P-burg fan, who seemed somewhat offended by your prediction and I was just trying to reassure him that Paintsville respected the Blackcat gridiron program.
BCF4L...If you were simply un-biased as you say then you could have said something much different than that they are horrible. This is a young team and for them to read comments such as yours does not inspire much confidence in them. As an adult you should chose your words more carefully. You don't always have to believe that they will win but why not just keep some opinions to yourself...especially if you are a true fan. I believe in the Blackcats and will never bad mouth them for any reason.
is the kid carman maines any good from the blackcats
Growing up in floyd county I would like to see the hometown boys win this one. However, I think paintsville will get the better of them this year..

Painstville 36
Pburg 20
blackcatsuperfan Wrote:BCF4L...If you were simply un-biased as you say then you could have said something much different than that they are horrible. This is a young team and for them to read comments such as yours does not inspire much confidence in them. As an adult you should chose your words more carefully. You don't always have to believe that they will win but why not just keep some opinions to yourself...especially if you are a true fan. I believe in the Blackcats and will never bad mouth them for any reason.
I don't quite consider myself an adult yet, but thanks. lol. Maybe I was talking out of frustration, but for a team that used to dominate, you expect more out of them. I mean look at Belfry. They lose their best players every year. And that also means that they have new and better players every year. Prestonsburg doesn't. A team like Prestonsburg should reload, not rebuild and it's just not happening.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Easy hosscat, I wasn't calling anyone a fool in particular, so please don't take it personally. I'm from Paintsville, and I've watched P-burg twice this year now. That's both of their games, I'm just trying to be realistic here. If Paintsville thinks their going to come out and the Blackcats are going to lay down for them, they're dead wrong. The Tigers and P-burg have a rivalry that runs deep, and in a rivalry game all odds go out the window. Paintsville didn't run all over P-burg last season, they put up 21 points in the 4th quarter to pull away and win by 21. All I'm saying is that the Blackcats will come to play, the game is at P-burg and the odds are against the Tigers. Yeah you're right about assholes and opinions, but if it weren't for both would anyone read anything on this site? My post was directed toward a P-burg fan, who seemed somewhat offended by your prediction and I was just trying to reassure him that Paintsville respected the Blackcat gridiron program.
Thanks and my apologies. Tradition should live on, but the tradition is slowly dying out which is horrible in my opinion.
I hope pburg gets things turned around soon.. I grown accustomed to them winning in years past.. To be honest, I miss the old pburg teams.
BCF4L Wrote:Thanks and my apologies. Tradition should live on, but the tradition is slowly dying out which is horrible in my opinion.

Where is football05.. Tell him to give me a yell sometime on the phone or pm me his number. Also next time we are up home I would love to meet up for some dinner and see your baby boy..
Paintsville 20 Pburg 10
pugh has been running all over this group of p-burg seniors starting in middle school.
but its hard to predict this one becouse, i think the berg is due a W but the tigers should win. one thing for sure there is sure to be a unsportsman like flag throughn multiple times. should be interesting.
P-ville 28

P-burg 21
Battle Tested Wrote:pugh has been running all over this group of p-burg seniors starting in middle school.
but its hard to predict this one becouse, i think the berg is due a W but the tigers should win. one thing for sure there is sure to be a unsportsman like flag throughn multiple times. should be interesting.

Why can't things just be normal with you?? Why should their be unsportsman like flags?? I just want to watch a good clean game, between two traditionally rich programs.
This should be one GOOD game!!!!!!!!!
Paintsville by two touchdowns....28-14
dfblackcat53 Wrote:yeah ok

They will..just wait and see
JWBN4EA Wrote:P-ville 28

P-burg 21

sounds about right
sources close to the situation tell me p-burg, but im gonna go with my gut on this one p-ville with the win.
TRAIN85 Wrote:sources close to the situation tell me p-burg, but im gonna go with my gut on this one p-ville with the win.

Source close to the situation, is someone guarenteeing a win or something? Or have you talked with Dion Warwick and Psychic Friend's Hotline this week?
I'm gonna say the Burg pulls this one out for a small upset
they may do it. the teams kind of even without the pugh factor
Paintsville will win this one...Prestonburg wont be able to stop their qb
Prestonsburg will win this one..