Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville at Prestonsburg Prediction
Will P-burg get out of the L colum or will they go to 0-3? Bet some points on it!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Paintsville wins this one
if p-burg dont win then they are really something wrong with them agian this year
White Mike Wrote:Paintsville wins this one

yeah ok
ttt
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Paintsville by 40. Prestonsburg is just horrible again.
I put 1000 on Prestonsburg so I'm rooting for them...I can't believe I got them at 5-1 in this game but I'll gladly take it.

Should be a good game...I'll go with Prestonsburg 28 Paintsville 16
I'm gonna take my Blackcats

Pville--14
Pburg--28
I think BCF4L needs to get a new name.
Going with my Tigers in this one. Go Big Blue!
Gotta go with the Cats! 28-14
Tigers all the way......by two td's. P-burg is just horrible this year and dont have a chance in this game.
prestonsburg is not just "horrible"..just because prestonsburg lost to pikeville and leslie co. doesnt mean that they have no hope to a season..you cant compare a team that has lost to pikeville and leslie co. to a team that has beat allen central and jenkins..
dfblackcat53 Wrote:prestonsburg is not just "horrible"..just because prestonsburg lost to pikeville and leslie co. doesnt mean that they have no hope to a season..you cant compare a team that has lost to pikeville and leslie co. to a team that has beat allen central and jenkins..

Just remember df, Paintsville does respect the P-burg program. Some of the fools on here saying P-burg is terrible and Paintsville will win by two or more TD's are fools. No one on here is trying to compare two losses to two fine programs to two wins against two of Class A's cellar dwellers. It will be a hard fought game, may the best team win. I'm looking forward to a good ball game again this season, much like last years with the playoff like atmosphere. I hope the referees are there to officiate but hardly noticable and letting the kids play ball.
I believe the Burg gets the big W......
i really dont know as of right now but im for p-burg all the way but for them to take the win there really gonna have to get the offense moving
Pburg is a good team. They do have some talent, and they have some dumb play calling too. I watched both games and some of the calls were rediculous. Their strong point is defense. The offense can get going, but not every team falls for a counter or an end-around type play on 1st down every time. Pburg's best bet is through the air, if they would've connected a few passes and converted when inside the redzone late in the game they would be 1-1. Just seen Paintsville play Fairview....they are a good team, but couldn't say a whole lot...Pugh was injured and didn't have his scrambling ability all of the 2nd half and primarily played offense. Should be a dandy....I'll make my prediction later.
I believe this game will come down to the wire. In the end I believe Pugh and the Tigers will come out on top.
P-burg by 12
I am from pburg and honestly I think Pugh will run all over pburg and Paintsville will come away with the W.....
P-ville-35
Pburg-14
Pugh is a GREAT qb but i think pburg will pull it out if they have their heads on straight they are a pretty good team
Pburg by 6
Prestonsburg gets it done.

Paintsville-13
Prestonsburg-20
Paintsville-38
P-Burg-18
Paintsville-49
P-Burg-12
I personally think these are two pretty equally matched teams, I take Prestonsburg by a TD 28-21.
Paintsville -35
Prestonsburg -18
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paintsville-21
P-Burg-14
I'm going with Paintsville in this one, PHS-21 PBurg-6
i will have to go with Paintsville but this is going to be a good game....Good Luck to both teams