Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Football
Pike Central nor East Ridge will make it,it was just a close game because both teams sucked
I would really like to agree with some of you and say 7-3, but they have already lost one. I'm not that good at math and all, but I think that leaves 2 more to lose. So they are going to have to beat any two of these four to finsh 7-3:

Belfry
P-burg
SC
Grundy

I see them winning one.. possibly, but thats a stretch.

I say they will once again go 5-5, but it still may be too early to tell. The Phelps game wasn't much to base their season on. The Matewan game was a good one, and they honestly played their hearts out, but I don't really know how they comapre to KY football, or the rest of the teams on Valley's schedule.
im pretty sure valley only beat them by one touchdown last year. valley lost a ton and er returned a ton.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:im pretty sure valley only beat them by one touchdown last year. valley lost a ton and er returned a ton.

beat who
NYY10 Wrote:beat who

ER
NYY10 Wrote:Pike Central nor East Ridge will make it,it was just a close game because both teams sucked

Id say you jinxed yourself there. Pike Central could whomp on Valley any day of the week.
Coach Cline Wrote:Id say you jinxed yourself there. Pike Central could whomp on Valley any day of the week.

we will see then!!!!