Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Football
How does everyone see the Wildcats doing this season??

I say they lose no more than 4 but more than likely just 3 (Grundy, Belfry, and Sheldon Clark)
I think i would agree with u RB# 2....Even though Valley lost last friday the impreesed me alot. Because they didn't hang there head and played 4 quarters of football :Thumbs: . GOOD LUCK BOYS GET OUT THERE AND MAKE A STATEMENT.:1:
UVA_Wise_Football Wrote:I think i would agree with u RB# 2....Even though Valley lost last friday the impreesed me alot. Because they didn't hang there head and played 4 quarters of football :Thumbs: . GOOD LUCK BOYS GET OUT THERE AND MAKE A STATEMENT.:1:

I would have to agree with u 100%:thumpsup:....even though valley didnt win last week they played thier hearts out and it was by far one of the best games ive seen them play in a long time....By the way i think that they have a pretty good chance of beating SC but i would still have to say they go 7-3 on the season(thats just to give them a little breathing room)....GOOD LUCK VALLEY
GO CATS
i hate to be the bearer of bad news but imo i just dont think valley can match up with sc. i would want valley to win cause they have some great kids
LCC will beat them........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LCC will beat them........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

When do they play?
Saunders bought out the LCC game. THey won't be playing.
Sorry to say they wont have a chance against Sheldon Clark.

we will see
KLH Wrote:Sorry to say they wont have a chance against Sheldon Clark.

why you say that for
RB#2 Wrote:How does everyone see the Wildcats doing this season??

I say they lose no more than 4 but more than likely just 3 (Grundy, Belfry, and Sheldon Clark)

I say thats about right too
MR. Pillow pants Wrote:Saunders bought out the LCC game. THey won't be playing.

oh..do you Know why
i say they will go 7-3 also...i konw most of the boys that play for valley and i know they wont go down without a fight.
RB#2 Wrote:i say they will go 7-3 also...i konw most of the boys that play for valley and i know they wont go down without a fight.

Yea I say they will go 7-3 and no they wont go out with a fight
LOL, go figure..and why was the game bought out?
5-5 or 6-4 Will be their record by years end!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I don't see them winning anymore than 5 games.
i say they will lose about 5-6 games
haha u guys r mest up matewan we shouldnt of won but it counts so only game im worried about is belfrey midland trail and p-burg so i will have to go with 8-2
Imo 5-5 on the season and i would call that a good season, any higher wins would be a fantastic season. but with the new attitude fantastic is not outta reach
JWBN4EA Wrote:I would have to agree with u 100%:thumpsup:....even though valley didnt win last week they played thier hearts out and it was by far one of the best games ive seen them play in a long time....By the way i think that they have a pretty good chance of beating SC but i would still have to say they go 7-3 on the season(thats just to give them a little breathing room)....GOOD LUCK VALLEY
GO CATS

there is no way they beat sc...no way
they better be worried about central and east ridge, both of those teams could and imo will beat them.
they wont 7-3 this year probly 5-5
agreed
east ridge is looking pretty good..no way sv beats them
big_cards_fan Wrote:east ridge is looking pretty good..no way sv beats them

after the way ER played against SF...idk both tems looked pretty sloppy to me...but i guess we will have to wait and see when Valley and ER play
i seriously doubt that ER takes Valley on the 22nd, even though they have home field advantage i dont think that ER has it in them, and Valley looking pretty good this year so i guess we have to wait and see
well i dont know that much about shelby valley but i do know east ridge does not have that good of a team people are saying they r looking good this year and all that but to tell u the truth they have no chance in competeing agianst good teams.
What was the score of the ER Valley game last year? Valley Beats Er by alot. Watched ER and PC play neiter will make the playoffs.

whatever,thats what you all sayed last year 2!!!!!