Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne Football Is Back..a New Breed Unleashed
alrite boys ive had it, look i play for BL. and i know what we can do and what we cant do, and ill tell yall right now i KNOW for a fact NOBODY will beat us by 60 points idc who they are and yes we WILL win more games this year so you all can either like us or hates us it doesnt matter
Good Bobcat Pride, because we could care less either, lol!
BobcatPride Wrote:alrite boys ive had it, look i play for BL. and i know what we can do and what we cant do, and ill tell yall right now i KNOW for a fact NOBODY will beat us by 60 points idc who they are and yes we WILL win more games this year so you all can either like us or hates us it doesnt matter
what about next year when you go into district games are you still going to go with nobody will beat us by 60.
next year i hate to say but i wont be here so im going to leave that up to next years group of guys
and playboy5 you could care less about what? i never mentioned caring about sumthing
GEEEEEEEZE!
Let them have a little fun up there. Let them believe in their team'
This bunch believes in their coach and their team.
Bobcat pride, If their installing attitudes like you have up there, They're doing a hell of a job. ATTITUDE CHANGE IS THE FIRST STEP!
ATTITUDE REFLECTS LEADERSHIP!
If you believe it can happen. Never believe never will.
Don't matter what they think just what you guys believe as a team.
Good luck Bl, Hope you have a good year.
BL is a big team now,everyone watch out for them cause they'll stomp ya. But im glad they got a win but to be called a new breed, thats a little to much
i think this is the most ppl we've had out in a few years lol we actually ran out of helmets and jerseys for everyone
betsy layne is very optimistic about thier season..and if they dont do good this year, which i really dont see them doing that much better; but with the attitudes that they have, maybe in a few years they might be a pretty good team in 1a..but they are getting off to a good start
How is lane doing.. becuz there schudule is weak..
a New Breed Unleashed

I guess we now have an endangered species!! LOL couldn't resist. Good luck with your season, and keep the spirits up!
hopefully bl will have a better team than last year
I guess the New Breed forgot to show up last night?????.....What happen Bobcats.
who did bl play last night...how did they do
Played cumberland...and they are living up to their word..they will not get beat by 60....just 53....lmao
yeah theyre living up to their word right now, but Haysi's gonna take care of that prediction, lol
White Mike Wrote:Played cumberland...and they are living up to their word..they will not get beat by 60....just 53....lmao
betsy lane's 8 th grade sucks we stomped them
Moe Wrote:They still have Magoffin,South Floyd,Phelps, and Jenkins on their schedule so it is possible to win 5 games for them this season. They play Haysi(VA) who is really weak most years, so I can see where your coming from with the 6-4 thing. But Paintsville will blowout BL, Pineville will blowout BL, and Cumberland will blow them out also. I'd say they may win 2 more games and play SF and Phelps close.

Haysi was single A state runners up last year and loaded this year as they have damn near every yr. since olley has been there.....but good luck to BL...
wavefan Wrote:Haysi was single A state runners up last year and loaded this year as they have damn near every yr. since olley has been there.....but good luck to BL...
Your right, I realized that not to long after I postedConfusedhh: , I had them mixed up with anoter Virginia school so just look over that slip.:Thumbs:

Add another blowout to BL's schedule.
Oh and you forget that Powell County had 4-5 key players out there first game and the Betsy Lane game...if those key players had played, totally different out come.
I went with a friend to this game betsy layne & Powell. I saw them take a touchdown from bl and they had more flags than needed. BL still beat them. I'm sure Phelps could beat Powell if it was a clean called game. They keep saying Powell had key players out, I heard BL had some out also. It's not how many players are out it's how many you got. I think everyone needs to move on and worry about the next game.
Just remember that some of you adults are talking such trash to kids
well being that i played in the powell and betsy lane game .. i will say that at the end it was pretty dumb of the refs to call wtf they did ...but i will say that betsy lane has improved alot ...and they have a good chance of a winning season this year ..
n9ne 72 Wrote:well being that i played in the powell and betsy lane game .. i will say that at the end it was pretty dumb of the refs to call wtf they did ...but i will say that betsy lane has improved alot ...and they have a good chance of a winning season this year ..

what did they call if u dont mind me asking b/c i cant remember the end of the game too well
I don't think a new breed would get beat 53-0. Powell County is not an impressive win. I hate to burst your bubble, but Betsy Lane is going to be about the same as they were last year and the year before.
Hands_80 Wrote:I don't think a new breed would get beat 53-0. Powell County is not an impressive win. I hate to burst your bubble, but Betsy Lane is going to be about the same as they were last year and the year before.
im going to have to agree with you. i just dont see them winnig many ball games this year, even with a crappy schedule. id like to see them do well but im a realist.
betsy layne is not improving at all. they all have very bad sportsmanship. and if you are playing them at there house there guaranteed a win with the way those refs are.
RB#5 Wrote:betsy layne is not improving at all. they all have very bad sportsmanship. and if you are playing them at there house there guaranteed a win with the way those refs are.

Maybe they should see if they can get the refs that Powell used in the game against Phelps. Or they all may still be down with the Flag Virus. lmbo
What kind of Breed are you?
We need to get back to the topic!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.